Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that name's the final straw for me. I need a break from these seriously disturbed people for a bit. It's all too fucked up now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I am actually disgusted by their name decision. And I'm assuming as they are no longer senior royals the Queen had no say in it. How rude and selfish they are!
If the Queen does have a say, they have snookered her by announcing the names. If she tells them they can't use Lillibet, it feeds straight into their everybody hates us/they're racist victim narrative.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In American do they have April fools day on another date? 👀 I think Doriana would've been a very respectful middle name. Using both grandmothers names together as a lovely tribute. Poor Doria she didn't get a look in.
Just when you think they can't go any lower they go underground.
Teehee.
I've been exploring the tweets and it seems the stans are doing their best to accommodate the name. Just found a tweet saying 'Also like to think that "Lili" is a nod to Doria as she calls Meghan her flower.'
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think this is absolutely an big FU to HM....like the whole "service is universal" " no one owns the word royal" ....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh you're all such big old meanies, this is a joyous ti........... nah duck that. This time they've gone too far. Just call the ba Diana, no need for the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think this is a massive own goal - again. African Americans will see another white name representing a racist institution, Brits see the usurping of The Queens’s own private name, same as no one owns Royal. They look desperate to stay relevant to the royals while wanting nothing to do with them. Pure cringe.

This is it! The optics with this are awful! I don't understand their rationale at all. It doesn't look good from any angle. What were they thinking? Lost the plot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s no way those two are being invited to London for the Jubilee next year.

I cannot fathom their thinking behind the naming of the baby other than sheer desperation after they now know they’re a laughing stock.

What a shower of tit they are.
I DARE him to show his treacherous face here in the U.K. again. If he thought he got a frosty reception at PP’s funeral, any future visit will be colder than the Antarctic. Freeze both of them out.

Reactions: 22
Thats why I’m not angry at the name (unlike some here) it makes the Sussex Squad look really, really stupid 🤣. No doubt they are frantically trying to use their two collective brain cells they have to do some mental gymnastics to make it *seem* like they like the name but we all know they are going FUMING that the baby was named after The Queen or “Petty Betty” as they call her 🤣🤣
Also, Just to add …the Sussex Squad can’t even call The Queen ‘Petty Betty’ anymore because little Lilibet has ‘bet’ in her *actual* name so she’s more of a ‘Betty’ than The Queen 🤣.

People could genuinely call the baby Betty just to piss off the Sussex Squad (I hope people do 😉) …this is just fabulous on so many levels 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Even more irritating, is the trendy (very insightful of you) practice of naming children with deliberately misspelled names, totally made up names, or names that have no relationship between the spellings and pronunciations of them.
The whole of Ireland takes a sharp intake of breath 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lilibet, my heart and prayers go out to you. With good behaviour you may be out in 18 years. If you need any tips for surviving speak to Grandma Doria. Although I suggest hiding in one of the bathrooms. Good luck, you poor innocent thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.