Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in 20 years in interviews with her "so your parents named you after your allegedly racist great grandmother who traumatized your grandfather who subsequently traumatized your father?"
Honestly, someone should hit her with that question this year. Right between the eyes. Maybe Piers will. One can only hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. You’ve all said it better than me but really given all the shite these two sprout why not go 100% in an give your daughter a truly unique and beautiful African name? They claim they want distance from the “racist” royal family and them use names that are as white and royal as they come? You get the most beautiful African names, especially for girls but as you say, half in half out and playing some long game where their daughters name will still always be associated with the RF. Why? They want freedom and privacy and to distance themselves but both of her names are linked to the RF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm trying to catch up on the thread so sorry if i'm repeating something but i don't think it's to honour The Queen i think it's purely to be able to say my daughter is named after the Queen of England, especially as the child gets older and she can constantly tell everyone that her great Grandmother was the Queen of England and loved H&M so much that they had to name their daughter after her :sick::mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I said the Lilet thing to my husband too. What on earth are they thinking?? Lily would have been nicer

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Erk - just realised that shortened version of her name could mean "Little Di" Lil Di
The people's mini princess!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Since the Royal Family socials are all honouring D-Day today it clearly seems Harry did not cooperate with the Royal Family about an announcement. Know this, on this Sunday in spring regular Working folks will have to come in to work sort out the communications and update the social media with the Royal Family, just because these two are spoiled manipulative brats. They never give a care about people who actually have to work for a living.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
why would you even call your child after someone youve done nothing but recently trashed and has apparently made your life miserable

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sussex Squad has spent over a year dedicating time to backing them up and slating the RF alongside them for the Markles to go and name their daughter after the Queen. Just find that part absolutely fabulous.
Thats why I’m not angry at the name (unlike some here) it makes the Sussex Squad look really, really stupid 🤣. No doubt they are frantically trying to use their two collective brain cells they have to do some mental gymnastics to make it *seem* like they like the name but we all know they are going FUMING that the baby was named after The Queen or “Petty Betty” as they call her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
and i'm really really really no REALLY pissed off as one of my daughters is called Lily :mad:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OK guys, here is my suggestion for a new thread title-
Sod off, we're sick of the sight of you!
I realise it lacks a certain finesse, but you catch my drift! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry will literally try to create his own version of Diana now. This is gonna be some freakshow level tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.