Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Americans can't spell (sorry to all America Tattlers)...🤣🤣🤣 oh and it makes it trendy!
No need for apologies to us Americans. I am a spelling stickler (would be just my luck to have a misspelled word in this post 🧐), and am appalled by the fact that otherwise intelligent people are sadly lacking in the spelling department. Even more irritating, is the trendy (very insightful of you) practice of naming children with deliberately misspelled names, totally made up names, or names that have no relationship between the spellings and pronunciations of them. It seems to me that this can only have an adverse effect on the child. Children are sensitive, and are embarrassed when they are singled out; I imagine that those with bizarre names constantly endure many uncomfortable comments and situations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And when Megan comes out as Lesbian in 5 years, as a publicty stunt, and she becomes the first black lesbian African woke royal family member, and Harry watches her and the partner scissor on the bed, it'll all be very powerful and brave
And she’ll also be the President of the United States!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Let us hope they chop the sausage off or put a cork up you know where and there wont be a third.
Didn’t hapless H and his witch wife say people should limit their family to two children? It was also a dig at William and Kate for having a third child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually hope that all the Royal social media accounts stay completely silent on the news. Then when people complain they can say they (unlike others) were respecting the fallen on D day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I had to come and comment! What a disgusting PR STUNT! Who names their baby after a family who have apparently been awful and racist to you? Especially with a private nickname! So disrespectful! bleeping attention seekers 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Let’s face it guys, there’s no money to be made in calling the child Doria or variation of....

Meghan wouldn’t want her spawn associated with a jailbird now, would she? Where are the merching opportunities with that?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
A lot of you have said this more eloquently than I will… but for someone so proud of their black heritage, there isn’t even a hint of this in her kids names. Almost like she’s using white names to help the kids in the future with that very privilege both her and her stupid husband have spouted heaps of tit about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I think this is a massive own goal - again. African Americans will see another white name representing a racist institution, Brits see the usurping of The Queens’s own private name, same as no one owns Royal. They look desperate to stay relevant to the royals while wanting nothing to do with them. Pure cringe.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Let’s face it guys, there’s no money to be made in calling the child Doria or variation of....

Meghan wouldn’t want her spawn associated with a jailbird now, would she? Where are the merching opportunities with that?
Did Doria really go to jail??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to come and comment! What a disgusting PR STUNT! Who names their baby after a family who have apparently been awful and racist to you? Especially with a private nickname! So disrespectful! bleeping attention seekers 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Didn’t hapless H and his witch wife say people should limit their family to two children? It was also a dig at William and Kate for having a third child.
Just realised (where have l been till now )the more children Kate & William have the lower ranking of heir to the throne is for Harry . is that why he put the boot in l wonder.

Reactions: 23
So basically she's merching the connections to HMTQ and Princess Diana, tacky. What happened to the African heritage MM is intermittently so proud of.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Doria didn’t get a fkn look in and she’s the grandmother who is still alive !! Ya that’s right call the baby after the woman that you publicly tore down. Pair of mad bastards .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Like the Queen is literally Queen Victoria's direct relative - talk about empire. Not a woke narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.