Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catherine can also be styled as Princess William. She takes her title from her husband. Married in women in the BRF don't become Princesses in their own right

Prince Michael was out of the line for nearly 40 years

There are 3 steps that need to be taken, TQ can take the dukedom, earldom and barony, the HRH and Princely status would need am act of Parliament and removal from the line of succession would have to be agreed by the 16 commonwealth realms. I think there is more than enough evidence based on what he has said the he could not discharge the duty of the office but it is a bug ask procedurally
It's got to be worth it surely !

Reactions: 9
Wow, a personal and dare İ say authentic account of her experiences. And a 23-strong medical team standing by. İ agree that the silence and lies (Penny Bradford/home birth/Portland blah bah blah) tends to support a birth that was not of Smeggy's body.
I still would not like to hazard a guess as to whether she was actually pregnant and gave birth or not. On the one hand her face certainly filled out and she did have a sort of glow about her. On the other she was incredibly supple what with being able to crouch down and get up again with no problem while heavily pregnant. Then all the smoke and mirrors surrounding the actual birth was a bit suspicious. And when she appeared with Hazza and the baby for the the photo call she certainly looked like a woman who had just had a baby what with the extra weight and all 🤔 It could be as simple as they just like playing mind games with us. It’s certainly about their level of juvenile behaviour.
So all very mysterious and I still have no clue.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I still would not like to hazard a guess as to whether she was actually pregnant and gave birth or not. On the one hand her face certainly filled out and she did have a sort of glow about her. On the other she was incredibly supple what with being able to crouch down and get up again with no problem while heavily pregnant. Then all the smoke and mirrors surrounding the actual birth was a bit suspicious. And when she appeared with Hazza and the baby for the the photo call she certainly looked like a woman who had just had a baby what with the extra weight and all 🤔 It could be as simple as they just like playing mind games with us. It’s certainly about their level of juvenile behaviour.
Yes to this. I never bothered to be suspicious while she was allegedly pregnant but the endless chicanery that surrounded the event and announcement was ridiculous even for that pair of twats, so I do now believe some fuckery was afoot with Archie's birth that hopefully will be revealed in due course.

Reactions: 17
BIB - If he had sexual relations with the woman in question, it was illegal in the UK because she was trafficked. That she was of age has nothing to do with it. Considering how close to Epstein he was, he should have known she was trafficked.
But it isn't just the situation with Epstein, it's also his actions whilst being an Envoy for the UK. Lots of concerning stuff happened then.
Why would PA know that she was trafficked?
He would probably have thought these were good time girls enjoying the wealth of Epstein and the travel opportunities Epstein’s wealth afforded.
PA with his massive ego probably thought he was doing the young girl a favour by being with her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve never been a believer of the surrogate theory just because I can’t imagine the level of deceit required to pull it off if they weren’t being upfront plus she did look chunkier when she returned to the public eye after Archie was born.

However I do agree the lack of preaching from her regarding pregnancy and birth does set my spidey sense tingling.

I hope there’s a photocall with Katherine looking stunning , stood next to Joe.
Not too close to Joe though, İ imagine he would like to touch Catherine's glossy hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "🚨BREAKING‼ The Royal Family website is being updated recently; this new development shows the section about the family(& family members) is down No Sussex 📸on sight Thanks to takingmegdownapeg IG for the scoop !! 🔍👍🏼 I checked the link on my end and got the same result 😉 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Don't go getting too excited. :( The main link is broken at the moment but all the pages are still there

The Duke of Sussex -> Searching... | The Royal Family
His Patronages -> Charities and Patronages | The Royal Family

The Duchess of Sussex -> Searching... | The Royal Family
Her Patronages -> Charities and Patronages | The Royal Family

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He would probably have thought these were good time girls enjoying the wealth of Epstein and the travel opportunities Epstein’s wealth afforded.
PA with his massive ego probably thought he was doing the young girl a favour by being with her.
Yes, totally.

As I said he's a pretentious nob. He would have thought these girls just wanted to bag a night with a Prince - that was certainly true in the 80s - he would think there's nothing wrong. The term "trafficked for sex" is relatively new in this last decade.

As previous poster said times have very much changed, especially the way sex, race, looks, faith, and gender are all portrayed. Context and time of alleged offences or views must always come into it but sadly doesn't and today's woke views get placed into historical events, which gets us back to the Anne Boleyn programme!

Gosh PWB and wife are quiet (something must be happening then!) as most discussion today isn't on them. X

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes I agree she had a chubby face and some weight at the back when she walked away from the camera in that short film clip of them presenting the baby.
So I think she carried.

And I also agree they are messing with us because they think its funny.
Well, even the most tolerant people will eventually snap when they've put up with enough piss-taking.
The tide is turning against them now because of the messing with our heads and the lies.

The RF machine DOES need modernising.
It IS stuffy and some of the protocol IS out dated.

They were in the perfect position to gradually fix that but they bailed out without giving a good enough attempt and they lied... and lied... and lied.

Reactions: 18
I am reading the Tom Bower book on Charles.
I am noticing a lot of similarities in the behaviour of Charles then and Harry now.
Charles said of his brother, "Andrew wanted to be me. I should have let him work with me. Now he's unhelpful."

Charles is described as having been nurtured to believe in his superiority, intolerant of criticism and refuses to accept blame. Over eager to find fault with others, especially his parents.

He has everything done for him. Clothes laid out, bath drawn every morning. His every whim pandered to.

His relationship with his private secretaries was always fractious. Lots of resignations.

When he and Camilla stayed at Chatsworth he was submissive to Camilla.
He demands loyalty. Anyone disloyal gets fired.
When at a meeting with his parents discussing preparations for one of the Queen's jubilees, Charles wanted to reduce the number of family members on the balcony. "His particular targets were Beatrice and Eugenie."He criticised the "commercial activities" of his two brothers.The meeting ended in discord.

He is vengeful.

He hates being asked for money. He thinks when people work on things for him they should do it for free (presumably because he thinks they should be honoured to work with him.)

That's all so far.
A deeply flawed bloke who was brought up in a deeply flawed, closed-off environment. I detested him for a long time now I feel sorry for him.

I'm still reeling from something someone posted a couple of weeks ago saying Harry would just walk out into the road without looking and when a teacher pointed out the dangers Harry said something like they wouldn't dare touch me I'm too important or something like that.

Who instilled that into his young brain? It says a lot about his behaviour in the last few years.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I think we can all agree that he was thinking with his dick, but I didn't realise that the trafficking laws didn't come into effect until 2003 so what he did wasn't illegal at the time. Immoral, definitely, but not illegal. Since the law can't be applied retrospectively, he gets off scot free with this one.
He's still a piece of tit though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
After coronavirus: Six predictions for a new world order

ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

I have a new theory and maybe I’m in the wrong thread for this as it might seem to far out there but...

Maybe the ginge bollax isn’t as dumb as they would like to make out, I’ve read that he is dyslexic which would explain why he didn’t do so well at school but it’s a leaning disability that’s affects you mathematically and literally not your intelligence or common sense.

I’m dyslexic myself which is why il never be able to write great literature but he has his little wokey wifey now to write great speeches and they do see themselves to be superior to everyone and see themselves as leaders and the best people in the world to take on the roles that’s needed for this new world order. The public faces behind the elite that are supposed to be planning the great reset that is now labelled as conspiracy theory’s and how nonsense but is it?

There’s lots of events happening that we are been kept in the dark about things that will never make main stream media as we are only the masses of sheep that will follow anything that is feed to us

Could it be all this Royal family drama is another tactic to distract the people, throwing them an old bone they would chase like a dog?

What are they really up to behind the scenes? We don’t know. Theres alot you can do from inside your house lots of important meetings and negotiations to lots of important people all around the world.

There’s lots of things also happening to lead up to this look at covid and how’s it changed the life’s of every single person how our freedoms have been taken away and how every single person is equal in this, privilege or race doesn’t come into it ( does a certain narrative sound familiar)

who knows what’s after this we are just been kept in the fear phase by the media and distracted with other issues we had the black life’s matter last year the RF now this year is a great topic to keep plenty headlines in the papers no wonder there getting paid do well for it but does it have a more sinister side to it all I’m beginning to wonder and a series to drip feed us more distraction

I mean it’s like they just want to create a new way of life totally alien to what we know it as humans today. Take away our past, future, individually, freedoms, morals.......

Gender neutral kids coz stereotypes puts people in boxes ( Archies also been raised as one of these )

Are we been stripped of all the traits that make us human ?

With this talk of digital age and the technology is all ready to go could it be that we will be all chipped that we will have our health records, vaccinations, personal identification, eventually even a digital wallet all embedded under our skin all connected to a system that can track everything about us how if we don’t follow the new rules you would be excluded in society.

Are we being further deceived by the Prince and princess of darkness while life as we know it will be swept from under our feet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I have a new theory and maybe I’m in the wrong thread for this as it might seem to far out there but...

Maybe the ginge bollax isn’t as dumb as they would like to make out, I’ve read that he is dyslexic which would explain why he didn’t do so well at school but it’s a leaning disability that’s affects you mathematically and literally not your intelligence or common sense.

I’m dyslexic myself which is why il never be able to write great literature but he has his little wokey wifey now to write great speeches and they do see themselves to be superior to everyone and see themselves as leaders and the best people in the world to take on the roles that’s needed for this new world order. The public faces behind the elite that are supposed to be planning the great reset that is now labelled as conspiracy theory’s and how nonsense but is it?

There’s lots of events happening that we are been kept in the dark about things that will never make main stream media as we are only the masses of sheep that will follow anything that is feed to us

Could it be all this Royal family drama is another tactic to distract the people, throwing them an old bone they would chase like a dog?

What are they really up to behind the scenes? We don’t know. Theres alot you can do from inside your house lots of important meetings and negotiations to lots of important people all around the world.

There’s lots of things also happening to lead up to this look at covid and how’s it changed the life’s of every single person how our freedoms have been taken away and how every single person is equal in this, privilege or race doesn’t come into it ( does a certain narrative sound familiar)

who knows what’s after this we are just been kept in the fear phase by the media and distracted with other issues we had the black life’s matter last year the RF now this year is a great topic to keep plenty headlines in the papers no wonder there getting paid do well for it but does it have a more sinister side to it all I’m beginning to wonder and a series to drip feed us more distraction

I mean it’s like they just want to create a new way of life totally alien to what we know it as humans today. Take away our past, future, individually, freedoms, morals.......

Gender neutral kids coz stereotypes puts people in boxes ( Archies also been raised as one of these )

With this talk of digital age and the technology is all ready to go could it be that we will be all chipped that we will have our health records, vaccinations, personal identification, eventually even a digital wallet all embedded under our skin all connected to a system that can track everything about us how if we don’t follow the new rules you would be excluded in society.

Are we being further deceived by the Prince and princess of darkness while life as we know it will be swept from under our feet
I think we should be worried by how a digital age will affect our future. We don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater when all is said and done. But I don't think it's anything to do with the RF or even the Harkles. We're happy to discuss them here but outside in the real world, people really aren't that interested in them. I think we should be a lot more concerned with huge corporations/politics/whatever when it comes to the future. Most of all I think we should be worried by the huge divide between the top 1% and the rest of us, economically.
As far as I'm concerned there's one group we can't afford to have in the world and that's the 1%. Sorry if that upsets anyone but it's the way I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course he wants to come back for the jubilee:

1 - it will boost their profile and reinforce their closeness to Royalty (they'll have to answer their phone/give BP their new phone number)

2 - chances are there will be a shiney new medal for the Jubilee that he needs to go and pester Gangan for even though he's not entitled to it as a non serving officer.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Well that's a bit TOO tinfoil hat for me, I'm afraid
In some ways I would agree. But in February 2020 if somebody told you that your life would be severely curtailed for 15 months, people in care homes would be denied visits from their family, shops, theatres, cinemas, bingo halls would be closed, you wouldn't be able to go on a holiday abroad, would you have believed them???

I wouldn't have. But everything in the last year had made me realise that we have.no control over lives - people make decisions and we've just go to suck it up.

Life is never gonna be the same - some people will be terrified and never will stop wearing their masks. The high street has been decimated. Thousands of people wanting on operations.

And all the policitans have to do is scream people are dying and everybody runs for cover.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳
You are right. We have all unwittingly been friends with people who susequently were revealed as 'bad' in some way. Maybe a DV perp, a drug dealer, a thief, a fraudster, even terrorists and yes, sex traffickers, murderers and P-dos. I definitely have and I can assure you that despite my penchant for swearing I haven't been 'dragged up' or lived in questionable areas. We cannot be held responsible for their demeanors. Quite apart from that, his main accuser is a media bleep. Sorry for her that her life was interupted by being involved and used in sex trafficking, but she's now making a mint from appearances, interviews etc and her stories often don't hold water re where and when re Andrew (spit). She's revelling in the attention and the more the merrier. She's milking this till it's udders squeak and as the fragrant Judge Judy says ... if you are caught out in a lie then why should anyone believe anything else you say? Yes she was involved in sex trafficking, but I think that kind of underhand dirty life has taught her to aim high re her stories, so Andrew gets the kicking.
At worst Andrew was a twit who mixed with questionable people and liked young women, and unfortunately they con't come with their age tattooed on their foreheads.
Having said all that, he should fall on his sword and allow his mother to remove his title. Not give it up himself publicly, but quietly agree to let her take it so that she can take the montyshithole ones as well and somewhat tidy up things. He owes her that. He's enjoyed the title and made use of it all his life and is no longer in need of the uses it affords anyway. His kids won't be affected, they never use their gifted ones really so he has no excuse not to help the family out.

I'm not even arguing about this so anyone ranting back at me can forget it. It's my opinion, end of and others can have their opinion, no problem but I'm not interested. It just links to the montyshithole rats needing to be stripped of titles and thus somewhat on topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Those articles were depressing reading but thank you for posting them. I love the wide ranging comments and information that is squeezed into a thread about H&M; I have learned much - historical, geopolitical and the truly mind boggling. (And I didn't consider myself uneducated!!) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.