Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video from the Body Language Guy or sweet baby cheeses as Freda would say. İt looks at visual clues from an interview PC, PW, and JCMH did a few years ago with Ant and Dec.

Remember that blog post that suggested that Meghan wanted to make the colour emerald green her brand? Reckon she got the idea from this vid where it was *Harry's Colour*?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think that the power imbalance was against those girls. They were procured, whether they thought it was an opportunity or not. I suppose you could say the same about the 'yacht girls', but I somehow feel they had more agency than Epstein's girls, for want of a better name. Hustlers rather than victims?
Not being pissy with you bubba, but procured is another word often used to describe a bad situation, when in reality it is not always bad.
I could say I was procured when my present employer 'head hunted' me from my last position.
That sounds really grand, :ROFLMAO:but my job is very basic and part time ... but I'm good at it. So I was procured. By choice. Took the better offer.As did miss Roberts when she decided life in the fast lane was preferable to menial work at Mar a Lago. No point in her shitting all round her for money as if she was hog tied and bundled into the back of a rusty old van.

Reactions: 20
Karma is a witch isn’t it? 😉
Yet another person/company who worked with her that have been markled. It really is turning into a thing now isn't it. The universe really is trying to tell her something too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.