Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he may be a sir. Checked and he was knighted in 2011. Declined a peerage on marriage in 1992.
Yes, a quick trip to Wiki shows he was. Because it was so late after the marriage I thought it might be in relation to his Naval service, but the Royal Victorian Order of which he is invested seems to be an order for more "personal Royal stuff" than others.

Reactions: 7
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.
It gets worse..he is also a catalogue model..must have his bollock bracelet on though that Meghan brought him when they first met 🤭😄😄 xx

View attachment 600710
This is hilarious! It reminds me of a training consultant we had in our company who accompanied me on a sales visit to Freeman ( is it still going ?) catalogs HQ . The client kept looking at the consultant saying "Do I know you/ haven't I seen you somewhere before?". "no" says consultant.
Half way through the pitch, he jumped up ran for their latest catalogue flicked to men's undies and low and behold, there he was in all his bulging budgie smuggler pants.....in the above position :oops:.
Be Jesus, we had such a laugh in the office for a long , long time.... We all hated said consultant , as he had a smarmy nack of belittling you.
Bastard !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What about divorces ? If they're Princesses in their own right then would it not take an Act of Parliament to remove that ? We could have Princess Sarah Ferguson and Princess Meghan Markle forever. Could make it an even bigger attraction to the social penis ladder climbers, and surely Parliament should be dealing with more important stuff than Royal family spats ?

The monarchy should be "modernised" only very sparingly. Make it too "modern" and they'll lose all the interesting little knick-knacks, mystique, and quite frankly privilege that make it interesting.

Edit : Also, just a thought, nobody is forcing these things on them. Anne's husband is so self-effacing I only relearned his name for PP's funeral, and have promptly forgotten it again. IIRC though, he refused any stylings offered to him and just goes by his RN rank ?
i just don’t like the idea that woman only exists as an afterthought of her husband. Just my little quirk.
I’m sure it wouldn’t take too much head scratching on the part of the constitutional experts to unpick divorce eventualities … something like have the own right title dependant on being on the working royal public list and in the event of a divorce then taking the styling of whatever Duke/Earldom the partner held?

As for Anne … I think the issue (again, something to be looked at especially as male primogeniture in the succession is a thing of the past) is that the male royal titles take precedence over their female counterparts and you can’t have a married-in Prince taking precedence over a born-in Princess. Anne, and her husbands, have always refused titles which is why Peter and Zara are untitled as their titles would come from their married-in father and not their born-in mother (again given the primogeniture change, might need revisiting)

Reactions: 9
I am sorry but I am going to rant. I have had this inside me for a while now and it just needs to be said.

Colour blind casting is ridiculous. Especially for historical characters. Let's be honest no one can see a person and not notice their skin colour. And why shouldn't they? It is not wrong to note that a person is not white. Isn't that the whole point of fighting racism? To give equal chance to everyone regardless of their skin colour?

I am all for more inclusive scripts and characters from different backgrounds. But set in a time when this is actually happening and leave history alone. They cannot change history or identity of historical characters. Films / TV show have a power to influence so many people and to twist facts in such a way is very irresponsible.

I am not white and I recently had an argument with a white friend of mine about this and at the end I was told I can never understand racism and see white privilege 😂

I hate this woke mindset and it is getting out of hand. I don't find it inclusive but dictative and suffocating. Agree with us about our ideas of race, gender, mental health etc or get 'cancelled'.
Hence I have cancelled myself from twatter and instagtam and find my peace here

Edited to add: I know this has nothing to do with the horrible two of Montecito as such. Sorry for going off topic
Great, Great post! Totally agree with this

Reactions: 16
Kate Williams is a sycophantic whiny woman whose voice and presence is akin to nails down a blackboard when she speaks, to me anyway .

@hanid4now Your opinion is as valid as anyone’s, Andrew’s a pompous wanker who is associated with a sex ring and child sex abusers, he should stay in seclusion ( never grace the balcony or be seen at public events) but he’ll never give up his title and his Mum’s too old for the stress of dealing with it.
Thank you.

I agree he's an entitled pompous wanker. Yes @Carpediem69 I'm sure there is more to it but whilst he hasn't been charged with anything we do have the principle of "innocent until proved guilty". He hadn't got the foresight to stay away from Epstein after he'd been charged - which shows his complete lack of awareness of normal rules.

Moving on from my controversial views....

I think once Charles becomes King Catherine will be made a Princess in her own name. And won't that pee HBW if C is made Princess of Wales 🤣🤣. Like @ChipDex said I think it may well change soon around the time Lady Louise is entitled to call herself "Princess". It's a good time then to review the whole 'going forward to next reign'. And conveniently gives an excuse for 7th and 8th! Hopefully, if the Royal Website is updating then then that's starting...

Fingers crossed they'll be an announcement shortly with maybe some overshadowing of events with the arrival of the beloved sister of Archie soon.

Reactions: 22
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "🚨BREAKING‼ The Royal Family website is being updated recently; this new development shows the section about the family(& family members) is down No Sussex 📸on sight Thanks to takingmegdownapeg IG for the scoop !! 🔍👍🏼 I checked the link on my end and got the same result 😉 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
If you search the royal family duchess of Sussex, it still works. How, disheartening

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Very classy. Not!

"#NotMyDuchess — Meghan Markle "The Charlatan Duchess" Group"
It is 100% photoshopped because even when smeggy had her implants they were independently standing to attention and not flat against her body like the photo above.

1622712036530.png

• Haha
Surely it would be better to just make more programs about people of colour and their history than trying to get more diversity on screen by POC playing white parts.
It's inverted racism.
There are fascinating stories and tv script potential from around the world. You wouldn't want a story about an African Queen played by a white actress.

But maybe I'm intolerant I even hate it when Americans play Brits and vice versa 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ll never forget hearing James Marsters talk in his NotSpike voice. Freaked me out completely.
(see also Stephen Moyer for NotBill Compton).

• Heart
Thank you.

I agree he's an entitled pompous wanker. Yes @Carpediem69 I'm sure there is more to it but whilst he hasn't been charged with anything we do have the principle of "innocent until proved guilty". He hadn't got the foresight to stay away from Epstein after he'd been charged - which shows his complete lack of awareness of normal rules.

Moving on from my controversial views....

I think once Charles becomes King Catherine will be made a Princess in her own name. And won't that pee HBW if C is made Princess of Wales 🤣🤣. Like @ChipDex said I think it may well change soon around the time Lady Louise is entitled to call herself "Princess". It's a good time then to review the whole 'going forward to next reign'. And conveniently gives an excuse for 7th and 8th! Hopefully, if the Royal Website is updating then then that's starting...

Fingers crossed they'll be an announcement shortly with maybe some overshadowing of events with the arrival of the beloved sister of Archie soon.
I did not say whether he was innocent or guilty, you are correct it has not been proven/disproven. As with everything my point was that the MSM, in most cases, do not research and publish counter arguments/research, therefore some people who do not research articles further can be led by the given narrative and comment on headlines without looking further into what they are being told. I do research and then make up my own mind as to what I believe - it has led me down some dark rabbit holes. My point is that we cannot and should not be led by any narrative without investigating for ourselves, as we do on this thread, we are a collective of like minded people who post items of interest /research /fun which we can debate and discuss. My suggestion to visit a YT site was just to view a different perspective.

Reactions: 8
I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳
I kind of am with you on this though it pains me to admit it. PA hasn't actually been charged with anything , if he's guilty of anything it's being a sleazy git who should have behaved better- particular as he has daughter's himself. At least the RF have 'retired' him and he hasn't publicly thrown his family under the bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ll never forget hearing James Marsters talk in his NotSpike voice. Freaked me out completely.
(see also Stephen Moyer for NotBill Compton).
His accent was a bit dodgy at first, but apparently Anthony Head helped him with the British accent.

Reactions: 6
His accent was a bit dodgy at first, but apparently Anthony Head helped him with the British accent.
And........ I have never recovered from Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins 🥴
ETA his cocker’nee accent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Someone else who believes her lies....
It never ceases to amaze me why back actors defend her when she deliberately put 'caucasian' on her cv when applying for acting jobs.

Smeg is chief of the BWJ (bandwagon jumpers) and I am getting heartily sick of them - black or white!

Reactions: 21
i just don’t like the idea that woman only exists as an afterthought of her husband. Just my little quirk.
I’m sure it wouldn’t take too much head scratching on the part of the constitutional experts to unpick divorce eventualities … something like have the own right title dependant on being on the working royal public list and in the event of a divorce then taking the styling of whatever Duke/Earldom the partner held?

As for Anne … I think the issue (again, something to be looked at especially as male primogeniture in the succession is a thing of the past) is that the male royal titles take precedence over their female counterparts and you can’t have a married-in Prince taking precedence over a born-in Princess. Anne, and her husbands, have always refused titles which is why Peter and Zara are untitled as their titles would come from their married-in father and not their born-in mother (again given the primogeniture change, might need revisiting)
I totally agree that sex shouldn't come into it at all - so they need to work on making male and female titles equivalent but dependant on blood, so that in Royal matters, the "married-in" should always be an adjunct to the blood royal, and whatever status they had should be totally lost upon divorce, no continuing to style yourself as anything.

Perhaps "consort" (or some other word) could be added to whatever title - King consort / Duchess consort / Princess consort - etc.. is held by a married-in for the duration of the marriage ?

Edit : the addition of a suffix to indicate "not blood royal" is probably a bit mean, but it can't be beyond the wit of man to find a way to resolve it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Mail has this :ROFLMAO:

That’s hilarious - 12 points to Craig Brown 🤣🤣🤣🤣
'My hope is to continue my life of service. To me, it's all about being real and authentic,' he explained before his appearance as Squeaky Chicken in the 12th series of The Masked Singer in 2029, competing against Porky Pig (Nigel Farage) and Hot Dog (Harvey Weinstein).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.