Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the obsession with Andrew and the FBI.

Nobody should ever ever voluntarily talk to police, and especially never talk to foreign law enforcement agencies because ~do the right thing~. That mentality is so incredibly naive that the people with those ideas better be young because you'll end up in bad times should anything happen around you. The amount of people that get railroaded, destroyed and locked up because they trusted in the system is endless. To hell with voluntarily providing anything of value and american law enforcement should focus on the horrific corruption/trafficking/pedophilia evidently present in their highest system before trying it with others.

ofc they won't cause that would require the heavy hitters get hit hard, and thats illegal these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
After coronavirus: Six predictions for a new world order

ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

I have a new theory and maybe I’m in the wrong thread for this as it might seem to far out there but...

Maybe the ginge bollax isn’t as dumb as they would like to make out, I’ve read that he is dyslexic which would explain why he didn’t do so well at school but it’s a leaning disability that’s affects you mathematically and literally not your intelligence or common sense.

I’m dyslexic myself which is why il never be able to write great literature but he has his little wokey wifey now to write great speeches and they do see themselves to be superior to everyone and see themselves as leaders and the best people in the world to take on the roles that’s needed for this new world order. The public faces behind the elite that are supposed to be planning the great reset that is now labelled as conspiracy theory’s and how nonsense but is it?

There’s lots of events happening that we are been kept in the dark about things that will never make main stream media as we are only the masses of sheep that will follow anything that is feed to us

Could it be all this Royal family drama is another tactic to distract the people, throwing them an old bone they would chase like a dog?

What are they really up to behind the scenes? We don’t know. Theres alot you can do from inside your house lots of important meetings and negotiations to lots of important people all around the world.

There’s lots of things also happening to lead up to this look at covid and how’s it changed the life’s of every single person how our freedoms have been taken away and how every single person is equal in this, privilege or race doesn’t come into it ( does a certain narrative sound familiar)

who knows what’s after this we are just been kept in the fear phase by the media and distracted with other issues we had the black life’s matter last year the RF now this year is a great topic to keep plenty headlines in the papers no wonder there getting paid do well for it but does it have a more sinister side to it all I’m beginning to wonder and a series to drip feed us more distraction

I mean it’s like they just want to create a new way of life totally alien to what we know it as humans today. Take away our past, future, individually, freedoms, morals.......

Gender neutral kids coz stereotypes puts people in boxes ( Archies also been raised as one of these )

Are we been stripped of all the traits that make us human ?

With this talk of digital age and the technology is all ready to go could it be that we will be all chipped that we will have our health records, vaccinations, personal identification, eventually even a digital wallet all embedded under our skin all connected to a system that can track everything about us how if we don’t follow the new rules you would be excluded in society.

Are we being further deceived by the Prince and princess of darkness while life as we know it will be swept from under our feet
Occam's razor would suggest that this is a rich brat having a temper tantrum along with his narcissistic, enabling wife. The reason I don't buy into most of the "new world order" type stuff is that someone always knows and someone always tells. I mean FFS even in the BRF certain ones just can't shup up. Even if they've only been told what to do and not why, the ones who are acting out and doing the interviews would have let something slip that would have given us a clue by now.

I'm not saying no one ever wags the dog, but it would take massive numbers of people to conspire to do what you're talking about here and the more people involved in something, the more likely someone will be to blow the lid on it. People want to be the one in the know, or they think they have something to gain by telling, or it slips out in some other way. It's why I know no one is sitting on a cure for cancer in a vault somewhere. It would get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

If things are meant to be kept top secret they will be and there would be protocols in place to ensure of what information is shared. Who is involved in this firm or institution?
There’s more secret entities behind what we see
The faces we see in public don’t know anything why would they be told things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Nobody should ever ever voluntarily talk to police, and especially never talk to foreign law enforcement agencies because ~do the right thing~. That mentality is so incredibly naive that the people with those ideas better be young because you'll end up in bad times should anything happen around you. The amount of people that get railroaded, destroyed and locked up because they trusted in the system is endless. To hell with voluntarily providing anything of value and american law enforcement should focus on the horrific corruption/trafficking/pedophilia evidently present in their highest system before trying it with others.

ofc they won't cause that would require the heavy hitters get hit hard, and thats illegal these days.
Never, ever, ever talk to the police in the USA, not without a lawyer, not for any reason. Do not trust them. Do not talk to them by yourself thinking you can outsmart them or trust them. It will go badly for you if you do not shut up and demand a lawyer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Never, ever, ever talk to the police in the USA, not without a lawyer, not for any reason. Do not trust them. Do not talk to them by yourself thinking you can outsmart them or trust them. It will go badly for you if you do not shut up and demand a lawyer.
I'd say that's now true in Britain too. It's a very sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My opinion, for what it is worth, that I think WB with have a nervous breakdown and she will file for divorce then he will come home (hopefully with the children, if they are really there?) and the royal family will try and sort him out. She will try and get lots of stuff in hollyweard but it won't happen and end up as a an old bag! Lol!:m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A deeply flawed bloke who was brought up in a deeply flawed, closed-off environment. I detested him for a long time now I feel sorry for him.

I'm still reeling from something someone posted a couple of weeks ago saying Harry would just walk out into the road without looking and when a teacher pointed out the dangers Harry said something like they wouldn't dare touch me I'm too important or something like that.

Who instilled that into his young brain? It says a lot about his behaviour in the last few years.
Is this what you mean? It was in a post in May ..........

'"We worried about him a little,’ says a former teacher at his pre-prep school, Wetherby, in West London. ‘He always did what he wanted, with no fear of the consequences. When I warned him about walking in front of oncoming cars, he simply sniffed and said he wasn’t bothered because they weren’t allowed to knock him down.’"

• Wow
  • Angry
Occam's razor would suggest that this is a rich brat having a temper tantrum along with his narcissistic, enabling wife. The reason I don't buy into most of the "new world order" type stuff is that someone always knows and someone always tells. I mean FFS even in the BRF certain ones just can't shup up. Even if they've only been told what to do and not why, the ones who are acting out and doing the interviews would have let something slip that would have given us a clue by now.

I'm not saying no one ever wags the dog, but it would take massive numbers of people to conspire to do what you're talking about here and the more people involved in something, the more likely someone will be to blow the lid on it. People want to be the one in the know, or they think they have something to gain by telling, or it slips out in some other way. It's why I know no one is sitting on a cure for cancer in a vault somewhere. It would get out.
I'm with you on this global conspiracy stuff. Yes there are many individuals and families with huge wealth exploiting others all over the world, but I don’t believe that they're all part of some secret club plotting world domination together. There would be tons of rats like Hazno trying to out them all.

As you say Hazno is just a spoilt petulant brat with a wife who has encouraged his bad behaviour.

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestions

Haz thinks he lives in a zoo, cuz Meg's pregnancy is longer than an elephant's!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After coronavirus: Six predictions for a new world order

ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

I have a new theory and maybe I’m in the wrong thread for this as it might seem to far out there but...

Maybe the ginge bollax isn’t as dumb as they would like to make out, I’ve read that he is dyslexic which would explain why he didn’t do so well at school but it’s a leaning disability that’s affects you mathematically and literally not your intelligence or common sense.

I’m dyslexic myself which is why il never be able to write great literature but he has his little wokey wifey now to write great speeches and they do see themselves to be superior to everyone and see themselves as leaders and the best people in the world to take on the roles that’s needed for this new world order. The public faces behind the elite that are supposed to be planning the great reset that is now labelled as conspiracy theory’s and how nonsense but is it?

There’s lots of events happening that we are been kept in the dark about things that will never make main stream media as we are only the masses of sheep that will follow anything that is feed to us

Could it be all this Royal family drama is another tactic to distract the people, throwing them an old bone they would chase like a dog?

What are they really up to behind the scenes? We don’t know. Theres alot you can do from inside your house lots of important meetings and negotiations to lots of important people all around the world.

There’s lots of things also happening to lead up to this look at covid and how’s it changed the life’s of every single person how our freedoms have been taken away and how every single person is equal in this, privilege or race doesn’t come into it ( does a certain narrative sound familiar)

who knows what’s after this we are just been kept in the fear phase by the media and distracted with other issues we had the black life’s matter last year the RF now this year is a great topic to keep plenty headlines in the papers no wonder there getting paid do well for it but does it have a more sinister side to it all I’m beginning to wonder and a series to drip feed us more distraction

I mean it’s like they just want to create a new way of life totally alien to what we know it as humans today. Take away our past, future, individually, freedoms, morals.......

Gender neutral kids coz stereotypes puts people in boxes ( Archies also been raised as one of these )

Are we been stripped of all the traits that make us human ?

With this talk of digital age and the technology is all ready to go could it be that we will be all chipped that we will have our health records, vaccinations, personal identification, eventually even a digital wallet all embedded under our skin all connected to a system that can track everything about us how if we don’t follow the new rules you would be excluded in society.

Are we being further deceived by the Prince and princess of darkness while life as we know it will be swept from under our feet
Just to address some of your points. I don’t disagree that Hazza may well be dyslexic. The truth is I don’t know whether he is or isn’t. But he’s definitely not very bright. I’m not sure what purpose would be served by everyone around him pretending that’s he’s thick when he’s actually highly intelligent.
As for his wife writing great speeches for him, well, any speech she’s ever given has been plagiarised from somewhere else so I’m not convinced she’s going to morph into some great speech writer extraordinaire any time soon. So no, as a couple they’re really not that powerful.
For a worldwide conspiracy such as you’re suggesting there would need to be millions of people involved and they would all need to be exactly of the same mindset.
Bearing in mind that most of the world’s leaders can barely agree on anything I don’t think that they’re suddenly all in agreement about a new world order.
But, I respect your right to your own beliefs.

• Heart

Good post. You're right of course.
I don't think that the FBI have anything they can charge him with. If they had anything tangible there would be more insistence from them surely. 🤔

Andrew consorted with some awful people and we'll never know how much he knew or suspected regarding Epstein.
He's a dodgy bastard but I very much doubt he's ever going to be charged with anything.

Reactions: 24
Just to address some of your points. I don’t disagree that Hazza may well be dyslexic. The truth is I don’t know whether he is or isn’t. But he’s definitely not very bright. I’m not sure what purpose would be served by everyone around him pretending that’s he’s thick when he’s actually highly intelligent.
As for his wife writing great speeches for him, well, any speech she’s ever given has been plagiarised from somewhere else so I’m not convinced she’s going to morph into some great speech writer extraordinaire any time soon. So no, as a couple they’re really not that powerful.
For a worldwide conspiracy such as you’re suggesting there would need to be millions of people involved and they would all need to be exactly of the same mindset.
Bearing in mind that most of the world’s leaders can barely agree on anything I don’t think that they’re suddenly all in agreement about a new world order.
But, I respect your right to your own beliefs.
yes I know it does sound rather crazy I just don’t know what to think anymore sometimes the world as we know it is changing so much and we can’t just believe main stream media and how people are been silenced for speaking out.
Rant over sorry if I ruined the thread
Back to taking the piss out of them .....

here’s a look into the future when all the moneys gone and no one wants them if only....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yes I know it does sound rather crazy I just don’t know what to think anymore sometimes the world as we know it is changing so much and we can’t just believe main stream media and how people are been silenced for speaking out.
Rant over sorry if I ruined the thread
Back to taking the piss out of them .....

here’s a look into the future when all the moneys gone and no one wants them if only....
You didn't ruin the thread. Your posts were very interesting. Personally I'm keeping an open mind on the whole New World Order thing. There are too many things going on which don't make sense. Too much injustice, too much power in the hands of too few people. Too much emphasis on wealth and luxury and money. And far too many people buying things they really don't need just because some 'influencer' tells them to.
Then there's the dumbing down of education and I could go on and on. So I keep an open mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To be fair though, none of these girls were forced into that lifestyle it suited them at the time, and at no point did anyone ever mention rape, vigrinia roberts claimed she was "trafficked" in a private jet, chauffeur driven cars, to private islands, fancy parties and nightclubs, but as far as I'm aware she did give consent and was over the legal age. I'm sorry but women who are actually trafficked come from very poor backgrounds in poorer countries, are bundled into the back of a transit van then dumped in terrible conditions, unable to leave, forced to have sex with many men usually in return for drugs, mostly they are hardly fed and are subjected to horrible violence there is just no comparison. I don't like the use of paedophile to describe people who either deliberately or inadvertently have sex with say for example a 15 yr old, as many young girls do lie about their age to get into clubs, bars etc and with make up can look much older. Paedophiles are people who fantasise about pre-pubescent children, that is totally differnt imo

Not a great fan of PA but whilst his actions were morally unsound, especially in today's social climate, he doesn't actually seem to have broken any laws.
Sorry, cant do bib as technofuckwit but "none of these girls were forced" is really not true. A, they were under age or very close to age, B, their passports were taken in some cases, C, once you're on a private island with no way out then you're really screwed, D, many (most?) of them came from abusive/poor backgrounds. How can anyone seriously say the girls were on an equal keel with the rich men they were supposed to 'oblige'? Sorry, not buying it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Latest video from the Body Language Guy or sweet baby cheeses as Freda would say. İt looks at visual clues from an interview PC, PW, and JCMH did a few years ago with Ant and Dec.

Reactions: 7
Well it's bedtime for me folks. Or at least go to bed and read a book for an hour time :) Here's hoping not to wake up to a new thread with 20 pages already in it. It will take me all day to catch up :ROFLMAO:
Sleep well everyone or alternatively have a great day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ugh, I cant stand either of them- enabled, lying, virtue-signalling pair of c*nts .

I detest them!

Reactions: 8
Is this what you mean? It was in a post in May ..........

'"We worried about him a little,’ says a former teacher at his pre-prep school, Wetherby, in West London. ‘He always did what he wanted, with no fear of the consequences. When I warned him about walking in front of oncoming cars, he simply sniffed and said he wasn’t bothered because they weren’t allowed to knock him down.’"
YES!

Thanks for putting that up.

When I read it, I thought that conditioning right there is a huge part of his problem!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.