Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A deeply flawed bloke who was brought up in a deeply flawed, closed-off environment. I detested him for a long time now I feel sorry for him.

I'm still reeling from something someone posted a couple of weeks ago saying Harry would just walk out into the road without looking and when a teacher pointed out the dangers Harry said something like they wouldn't dare touch me I'm too important or something like that.

Who instilled that into his young brain? It says a lot about his behaviour in the last few years.
The phrase in the book, "nurtured to believe his superiority" clearly applies to Harry as well.

Reactions: 23
The phrase in the book, "nurtured to believe his superiority" clearly applies to Harry as well.
Why do I get the feeling that it probably came from the Queen's Mum? (For Charles, that is)
I think Charles learned a lot after Diana's death. He became one of the most hated men in the country. Not deserved but something that he went through and you don't go through stuff like that without learning lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think we should be worried by how a digital age will affect our future. We don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater when all is said and done. But I don't think it's anything to do with the RF or even the Harkles. We're happy to discuss them here but outside in the real world, people really aren't that interested in them. I think we should be a lot more concerned with huge corporations/politics/whatever when it comes to the future. Most of all I think we should be worried by the huge divide between the top 1% and the rest of us, economically.
As far as I'm concerned there's one group we can't afford to have in the world and that's the 1%. Sorry if that upsets anyone but it's the way I see it.
I'm with you on this one. The Royal family are unimportant outside of the UK and have little real power.

Yes the crown has a lot of assets and owns a lot of land, however we can bet that if we got rid of the royals none of that land or wealth would be coming to us!

I'm far more concerned about these huge corporations controlling everything.

Hazno doesn't seem to be worried about any of that though. He appears to want them censoring and monitoring us all.

Reactions: 28
I think we should be worried by how a digital age will affect our future. We don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater when all is said and done. But I don't think it's anything to do with the RF or even the Harkles. We're happy to discuss them here but outside in the real world, people really aren't that interested in them. I think we should be a lot more concerned with huge corporations/politics/whatever when it comes to the future. Most of all I think we should be worried by the huge divide between the top 1% and the rest of us, economically.
As far as I'm concerned there's one group we can't afford to have in the world and that's the 1%. Sorry if that upsets anyone but it's the way I see it.
I agree. When you hear the extra millions made by the likes of Elon Musk & Jeff Bezos over the last year compared to how the poorest are suffering there is something wrong and screwed up in this world.

Or the celebs who jetted off to their private islands for their holidays while everyone else was stuck and couldn't travel and then posted their selfies.

I hope a lot of these unnecessary celebs etc are written off as superfluous when we get back to more normal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
yes as I said it may be the wrong thread to post this but just the whole drama around them and how it’s done got me thinking it might be just to keep us entertained and distracting us from other stuff that’s Treated as misinformation, stuff only the 1% know who control all the media etc and looking at the narrative that they speak and the job he has tells me there’s a lot more serious issues going on that what were been told and what they want us to know.

Those articles were depressing reading but thank you for posting them. I love the wide ranging comments and information that is squeezed into a thread about H&M; I have learned much - historical, geopolitical and the truly mind boggling. (And I didn't consider myself uneducated!!) :)
Thank you I know it’s abit out there and a lot of people don’t want to talk about these I have given up as people think ur abit mad when you do but it’s very worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yes as I said it may be the wrong thread to post this but just the whole drama around them and how it’s done got me thinking it might be just to keep us entertained and distracting us from other stuff
Bread and Circus, the Roman's were big on it.

Reactions: 17
I'm with you on this one. The Royal family are unimportant outside of the UK and have little real power.

Yes the crown has a lot of assets and owns a lot of land, however we can bet that if we got rid of the royals none of that land or wealth would be coming to us!

I'm far more concerned about these huge corporations controlling everything.

Hazno doesn't seem to be worried about any of that though. He appears to want them censoring and monitoring us all.

Top 10 Most Powerful Families in the World - PickyTop

There is the whole commonwealth it’s not just the uk yes there is a lot more powerful people in the world the the RF are still one of the most powerful family’s in the world they would be in their with the elite

And yes he does appear to be playing into that agenda of censoring and monitoring us all
Are they being be a front for the elite?
Global celebrities with global influence?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

There is the whole commonwealth it’s not just the uk yes there is a lot more powerful people in the world the the RF are still one of the most powerful family’s in the world they would be in their with the elite

And yes he does appear to be playing into that agenda of censoring and monitoring us all
Where are people like Soros, Gates and Musk then?

Reactions: 6
Now we know why poor Hazno is upset because he's only got 30 million 😢

That's nothing to what granny has got.
What a mean old stick she is 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
#110 still no sign of no.8 has Amazon missed the delivery date 😬
I’m waiting for a delivery too
It’s been delayed due to a mix up between amazon U.K. and USA
My plant food and compost and garden shears
Or on its way to a Mr & Princess Markle
I received several newborn dolly’s of different sizes and shades one is pale with ginger hair another one is sort of washed out colour with dark hair
I’ve left the others in their boxes
I also have a voucher for 45% off moonbumps for being a good customer
If that’s not proof she’s faking it I don’t know what is
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

didn’t expect to see that picture against no 4 thought it was going to be this one - Goodnight Jim Bob 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Undercover with the Harkles..... an Amazon delivery has just arrived 😃Smeggy's pleased with her new handbag and Hazno likes his cuddly toy..... it looks as if they've delivered the wrong dolly though 🤔

Polish_20210603_174938681.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She surely cant still be (expecting us to believe) she is "heavily pregnant"? Elephants have longer gestation FFS...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is hilarious! It reminds me of a training consultant we had in our company who accompanied me on a sales visit to Freeman ( is it still going ?) catalogs HQ . The client kept looking at the consultant saying "Do I know you/ haven't I seen you somewhere before?". "no" says consultant.
Half way through the pitch, he jumped up ran for their latest catalogue flicked to men's undies and low and behold, there he was in all his bulging budgie smuggler pants.....in the above position :oops:.
Be Jesus, we had such a laugh in the office for a long , long time.... We all hated said consultant , as he had a smarmy nack of belittling you.
Bastard !
Loooool that sounds great 😄😘 xx.
Serves him right..he sounds like an hole ..I bet his still embarrassed 😄
I've heard of Freemans they still around, even have an app x.

I leave this here before catching up at my usual time 🥰

Harry has resorted to advertising Anusol 😄

Polish_20200704_011904829_resize_95.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes but it seems to me that they shouldn't be retweeting Kate Williams, who has openly attacked the Royal Family and accused them of racism.

He's tainted by his association with a sex trafficker. Sex with a 16 year old is only legal if it's consensual. And the interview he gave was just dreadful - showed a complete lack of compassion and made him look very suspicious.
To be fair though, none of these girls were forced into that lifestyle it suited them at the time, and at no point did anyone ever mention rape, vigrinia roberts claimed she was "trafficked" in a private jet, chauffeur driven cars, to private islands, fancy parties and nightclubs, but as far as I'm aware she did give consent and was over the legal age. I'm sorry but women who are actually trafficked come from very poor backgrounds in poorer countries, are bundled into the back of a transit van then dumped in terrible conditions, unable to leave, forced to have sex with many men usually in return for drugs, mostly they are hardly fed and are subjected to horrible violence there is just no comparison. I don't like the use of paedophile to describe people who either deliberately or inadvertently have sex with say for example a 15 yr old, as many young girls do lie about their age to get into clubs, bars etc and with make up can look much older. Paedophiles are people who fantasise about pre-pubescent children, that is totally differnt imo

Not a great fan of PA but whilst his actions were morally unsound, especially in today's social climate, he doesn't actually seem to have broken any laws.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Undercover with the Harkles..... an Amazon delivery has just arrived 😃Smeggy's pleased with her new handbag and Hazno likes his cuddly toy..... it looks as if they've delivered the wrong dolly though 🤔

View attachment 601591
Yay Amazon have just delivered a replacement for my order
I handed them back the wrong delivery
They said not to worry
The original purchaser
Has been reimbursed with a ginger cabbage patch doll
to be collected from the local pick up store where the original order was to be collected
1622741784181.jpeg

Which is where my order went to not the monshitio Mansion
But they want the moonbump
Voucher

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.