Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Williams is a sycophantic whiny woman whose voice and presence is akin to nails down a blackboard when she speaks, to me anyway .

@hanid4now Your opinion is as valid as anyone’s, Andrew’s a pompous wanker who is associated with a sex ring and child sex abusers, he should stay in seclusion ( never grace the balcony or be seen at public events) but he’ll never give up his title and his Mum’s too old for the stress of dealing with it.

Reactions: 28
I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳
The "right" thing to do would be for him to go to the FBI for questioning. However, it's perfectly logical that neither Andrew nor the RF are letting that happen, so I think the RF are doing the best thing after that - ground him, but also keep him close and "loved". They've already got one errant "spare", why go to the trouble of adding another, older one who likely knows where a lot more of the (metaphorical) bodies are buried ?

Reactions: 21
It's not in the least surprising that the Harkles want to come back - it would be more surprising if they DIDN'T immediately start talking about it. But I thought they whole of London was triggering for Harry? Why do they want to come back if the whole of the family and institution is toxic and evil and racist.

I mean I know why they want to (they thirst after royalty more than anyone else) but what's their justification if they're "thriving" in California?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳
There is genuinely much much more to the PA situation with Epstein et al. Sean Attwood has many guest /researchers on his YT channel. I do not want to detail on this thread but he has covered this in great detail. I will just leave this here but if you do look at any of his videos be aware that TRF also are scrutinised quite ‘robustly‘ some of which is quite hard to believe/comprehend.
Back on topic is today going to be The DAY when we hear trumpets from Montishithole ? Have FedEx finally found where they are hiding? 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So the Head of Media and PR at Historic Royal Palaces has been retreating vehemently pro Sussex Kate Williams, in support of pro Sussex Jodie Turner-Smith...
On the understanding people can put what they like, what does she mean ‘go sort out Henry, Jodie’?

Er, spoiler Kate … it doesn’t end well. Henry remains firmly unsorted regardless of who pretends to be Anne. That’s actual history for ya.

• Haha
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "🚨BREAKING‼ The Royal Family website is being updated recently; this new development shows the section about the family(& family members) is down No Sussex 📸on sight Thanks to takingmegdownapeg IG for the scoop !! 🔍👍🏼 I checked the link on my end and got the same result 😉 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Wow
  • Heart
So the Head of Media and PR at Historic Royal Palaces has been retreating vehemently pro Sussex Kate Williams, in support of pro Sussex Jodie Turner-Smith...
That Professor Kate Williams has swallowed so much koolaid 😁

Anyway I watched the Anne Boleyn show last night. It was a dreadful production with a very weak script that sounded like it had been written by one of her students ! Actually Jodie gave a good performance in a dire show.

The review in the Mail:

'In a scene outside a castle, Anne mingled with the grubby peasantry, who all had warts and humpbacks.

It looked like an outtake from Monty Python And The Holy Grail.'
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There is genuinely much much more to the PA situation with Epstein et al. Sean Attwood has many guest /researchers on his YT channel. I do not want to detail on this thread but he has covered this in great detail. I will just leave this here but if you do look at any of his videos be aware that TRF also are scrutinised quite ‘robustly‘ some of which is quite hard to believe/comprehend.
Back on topic is today going to be The DAY when we hear trumpets from Montishithole ? Have FedEx finally found where they are hiding? 🙂
I was just getting ready to go do garden work when this came in..now I am off to youtube instead wahahahaaaaa...Sean Attwood here I come...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She technically is a princess by marriage, she just doesn't have the word 'Princess' in front of her name. Unfortunately, Harry's wife is one too 🤮.

Even Lady Louise, Prince Edward's daughter, is technically a princess even though she's not called Princess Louise (though she might choose to after her 18th birthday).
Just before Lady Louise's 18th would be a good time for a new Letters Patent from HMTQ. I doubt Louise will choose to become a Princess, so make it official that, with immediate effect, grandchildren of the Monarch who aren't in the direct line get styled as the kids of a Duke/Earl and aren't entitled to Prince/Princess titles. Make it all about Louise/James but it's in place for Archie and Merchella when the time comes.

Reactions: 19
Yes I agree it’s interesting that this has come out now it’s like it’s re writing history what the whole culture is about making new rules and new ways to look at things a new revolution for the new generation. The big reset -Next thing it will be burning of all history books as they don’t reflect the world today and the new mindset dosent need to be polluted with worn out beliefs and all that..
We Hamsters 🐹 were talking about that last night after our nighly spin and nut throwing session 😉

History is constantly being rewritten but how can we learn from mistakes made in the past if we we don't know what's true anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting, but as this patronage was taken off her by TQ and she didn't show much interest in it when she actually had it, this is hardly surprising news. Also no payment would be involved in making this video so it says it all really.
Didn't somebody say on here that PC now held this patronage, although I hadn't heard about it myself? I thought Edward would be ideal for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just before Lady Louise's 18th would be a good time for a new Letters Patent from HMTQ. I doubt Louise will choose to become a Princess, so make it official that, with immediate effect, grandchildren of the Monarch who aren't in the direct line get styled as the kids of a Duke/Earl and aren't entitled to Prince/Princess titles. Make it all about Louise/James but it's in place for Archie and Merchella when the time comes.
Really, one of the best ways to ‘modernise’ the monarchy would be stop this idea that women (or even men, to be fair, it took Philip 10 years to get to be a Prince. And he was an actual one who gave it up to marry) who marry in the RF only exist as subsidiaries of their husbands.

Trim down the subsidiary off spring branches by all means, and make it reliant on being part of the Working Royal Team, but I wouldn’t be adverse to Kate and Sophie having the title in their own right.

Reactions: 13
Really, one of the best ways to ‘modernise’ the monarchy would be stop this idea that women (or even men, to be fair, it took Philip 10 years to get to be a Prince. And he was an actual one who gave it up to marry) who marry in the RF only exist as subsidiaries of their husbands.

Trim down the subsidiary off spring branches by all means, and make it reliant on being part of the Working Royal Team, but I wouldn’t be adverse to Kate and Sophie having the title in their own right.
What about divorces ? If they're Princesses in their own right then would it not take an Act of Parliament to remove that ? We could have Princess Sarah Ferguson and Princess Meghan Markle forever. Could make it an even bigger attraction to the social penis ladder climbers, and surely Parliament should be dealing with more important stuff than Royal family spats ?

The monarchy should be "modernised" only very sparingly. Make it too "modern" and they'll lose all the interesting little knick-knacks, mystique, and quite frankly privilege that make it interesting.

Edit : Also, just a thought, nobody is forcing these things on them. Anne's husband is so self-effacing I only relearned his name for PP's funeral, and have promptly forgotten it again. IIRC though, he refused any stylings offered to him and just goes by his RN rank ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine the storm if M was played by white actress with blonde hair?
Or is Harry ever played by black actor? I dont think so...
What's next.. our Queen played by Asian actress?

This is getting ridiculous now.. we are talking about history.. we dont change black slaves into white people in documentaries.. can you imagine that? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍ but it's ok to change white person into black? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ when this madness gonna end??!!
Woke themes for the Wokerati. God, will this never end?
I really don't mind the challenge and juxtaposition of characterisation but it just appears to me its feeding this frenzy for inclusiveness. We should be celebrating the fact that everyone is different whatever the colour of their skin. We should be judging people on their character, motives , actions and deeds.

And we still don't like the nasty Harkles !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What about divorces ? If they're Princesses in their own right then would it not take an Act of Parliament to remove that ? We could have Princess Sarah Ferguson and Princess Meghan Markle forever. Could make it an even bigger attraction to the social penis ladder climbers, and surely Parliament should be dealing with more important stuff than Royal family spats ?

The monarchy should be "modernised" only very sparingly. Make it too "modern" and they'll lose all the interesting little knick-knacks, mystique, and quite frankly privilege that make it interesting.

Edit : Also, just a thought, nobody is forcing these things on them. Anne's husband is so self-effacing I only relearned his name for PP's funeral, and have promptly forgotten it again. IIRC though, he refused any stylings offered to him and just goes by his RN rank ?
I think he may be a sir. Checked and he was knighted in 2011. Declined a peerage on marriage in 1992.

Reactions: 9
“The disparity is even more striking for a child born via a gestational surrogate, where even when a married heterosexual commissioning couple use their own sperm and egg, the act of carrying and giving birth to the child by a surrogate breaks the chain of succession. The post-birth transfer of legal parentage from the surrogate to the commissioning parents means the child will, for succession to title purposes, be treated as if they were adopted”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.