Harry and Meghan #109 PWB is going bonkers - his wife is holding both his conkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a pair of giant balls hung low
Loooooool it does πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
I never noticed this before. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

A silly one..balls and Richmond costume for Harry..he is a dick head and a silly sausage that talks bollocks after all lol πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16226796991770.jpg

I suppose the inflated pants balance out the inflated ego and did I hear he’s missing half his bits from some accident years ago.
There might not be to much to tuck in πŸ˜‚
Loooool I love the funny comments on here πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Catherine isn’t a Princess yet, though.

(personally I could see her getting Princess’ed next year. There’s all kinds of shiney baubles handed out in jubilee years and it would make sense).
Catherine can also be styled as Princess William. She takes her title from her husband. Married in women in the BRF don't become Princesses in their own right

This is precisely why I think Harry should be removed from the line of succession.
Surely they cant call themselves Prince and Princess Harry after that???
Prince Michael was out of the line for nearly 40 years

Dammit.
There must be a way.
There are 3 steps that need to be taken, TQ can take the dukedom, earldom and barony, the HRH and Princely status would need am act of Parliament and removal from the line of succession would have to be agreed by the 16 commonwealth realms. I think there is more than enough evidence based on what he has said the he could not discharge the duty of the office but it is a bug ask procedurally

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ok I’m sorry to be doing so much Devil’s Advocate work lately but I love a fact check πŸ˜‚ this is totally untrue about the lack of double majors. I had a friend who double majored at NWU and their website advertises it as a possibility. I’ve never heard of a US university that doesn’t. Whether she actually did it is certainly up for debate but it is possible.
I did some research and found NWU’s 2001-03 registrar catalog, which would apply to the time HW was at NWU (as I recall, she graduated in 2003). The catalog explains that a student can get a major in International Studies (IS), but IS is an adjunct major and therefore must be taken in conjunction with another major (doesn’t matter what the other major is). I’m not sure what the difference is between IS and International Relations majors, but I didn’t see an International Relations major in the registrar catalog. So she did fib when she said she majored in International Relations (instead of IS, if she did in fact even major in that). Interestingly, the IS major requires proficiency in a foreign language equal to two years of study, which honestly isn’t much.

Here’s a link to the catalog (theater major starts on page 226 of the pdf, IS major starts on page 232):

Reactions: 18
Δ°sn't the idea behind putting the titles in abeyance (Lady C's petition) that they wouldn't be able to use Prince/Princess titles either, and if a divorce occurs then she wouldn't be able to retain title. Δ° might be wrong but that's what Δ° understood.

Ooh I really do hope so πŸ˜ƒ

#110 still no sign of no.8 has Amazon missed the delivery date 😬
Brilliant, just brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For all the β€˜wokesters’. THIS is Anne Boleyn...
I am sorry but I am going to rant. I have had this inside me for a while now and it just needs to be said.

Colour blind casting is ridiculous. Especially for historical characters. Let's be honest no one can see a person and not notice their skin colour. And why shouldn't they? It is not wrong to note that a person is not white. Isn't that the whole point of fighting racism? To give equal chance to everyone regardless of their skin colour?

I am all for more inclusive scripts and characters from different backgrounds. But set in a time when this is actually happening and leave history alone. They cannot change history or identity of historical characters. Films / TV show have a power to influence so many people and to twist facts in such a way is very irresponsible.

I am not white and I recently had an argument with a white friend of mine about this and at the end I was told I can never understand racism and see white privilege πŸ˜‚

I hate this woke mindset and it is getting out of hand. I don't find it inclusive but dictative and suffocating. Agree with us about our ideas of race, gender, mental health etc or get 'cancelled'.
Hence I have cancelled myself from twatter and instagtam and find my peace here

Edited to add: I know this has nothing to do with the horrible two of Montecito as such. Sorry for going off topic

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Closing our cul-de-sac off with a line of dustbins across the road, playing musical buckets instead of musical chairs! I have a photo of me sat on a bucket in the middle of the road - I haven't written anything on the back of it in the hope that in years to come it will have people wondering exactly what I was doing! πŸ˜‚
For the Silver Jubilee, our road was going to have a Sports Day, My firend and I practiced the 3 legged race until we could literally sprint together, absolutely sure we were going to win easily, then it rained and the day got cancelled, Cunts (special mention to @freda19 for turning me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
just mooching about on Chinese astrology and found that if she was born in 1981 then there is definitely a correlation between her and cocks πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ”πŸ”
Rooster women, like the Duchess of Sussex, often have a keen eye for fashion and beauty. They are often meticulous homemakers, impeccable dressers, and flawless interior designers.
Meghan’s birthday is associated with the element of Metal. Metal Roosters are charismatic, magnetic, and popular.
Lucky numbers for the Rooster are 5, 7, and 8. Their lucky colors are gold and yellow, and their lucky flower is the cockscomb.
Well, I guess we now have definitive proof that astrology isn’t accurate since MM is the exact opposite of the attributes described for her birthday (keen eye for fashion and beauty, meticulous homemakers, impeccable dressers, flawless interior designers, charismatic, magnetic, and popular). πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sceptical as to whether Hazzno's titles will be taken. They should, but Andrew's should be taken too. It won't look good for the RF if they strip Hazzno of the Dukedom but not Andrew. The RF also see titles as something that they're entitled to because of their birthright. Yes the Dukedom was a wedding gift from the Queen, but it's not really about merit - as we know, Harry has always been an hole.

Reactions: 19
I was reading the Express article someone posted about Harry being given special treatment in the army, and I think this photo speaks volumes. Notice how all the other soldiers have neutral expressions, as they've been taught to do. Yet Harry has a big smirk on his face, and his grandmother is indulging him. He only ever wanted to play at being a soldier.
Although I agree that Harry seems to be indulged and spoiled, I don’t think this picture reflects that. I think if anyone was in the same situation as Harry at that moment and their wee granny stopped in front of you grinning you’d be hard pushed not to smile back πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 32
I am sorry but I am going to rant. I have had this inside me for a while now and it just needs to be said.

Colour blind casting is ridiculous. Especially for historical characters. Let's be honest no one can see a person and not notice their skin colour. And why shouldn't they? It is not wrong to note that a person is not white. Isn't that the whole point of fighting racism? To give equal chance to everyone regardless of their skin colour?

I am all for more inclusive scripts and characters from different backgrounds. But set in a time when this is actually happening and leave history alone. They cannot change history or identity of historical characters. Films / TV show have a power to influence so many people and to twist facts in such a way is very irresponsible.

I am not white and I recently had an argument with a white friend of mine about this and at the end I was told I can never understand racism and see white privilege πŸ˜‚

I hate this woke mindset and it is getting out of hand. I don't find it inclusive but dictative and suffocating. Agree with us about our ideas of race, gender, mental health etc or get 'cancelled'.

Edited to add: I know this has nothing to do with the horrible two of Montecito as such. Sorry for going off topic
I wish someone would get the cancel culture cancelled.

And I hope someone can find a way to cancel Harry and Meghan's right to use any of their titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sceptical as to whether Hazzno's titles will be taken. They should, but Andrew's should be taken too. It won't look good for the RF if they strip Hazzno of the Dukedom but not Andrew. The RF also see titles as something that they're entitled to because of their birthright. Yes the Dukedom was a wedding gift from the Queen, but it's not really about merit - as we know, Harry has always been an hole.
I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Interest in historical figures gives interest in the historical palaces they lived in - like Hampton Court etc. Could be promoting that.

Reactions: 8

Yes I agree it’s interesting that this has come out now it’s like it’s re writing history what the whole culture is about making new rules and new ways to look at things a new revolution for the new generation. The big reset -Next thing it will be burning of all history books as they don’t reflect the world today and the new mindset dosent need to be polluted with worn out beliefs and all that..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interest in historical figures gives interest in the historical palaces they lived in - like Hampton Court etc. Could be promoting that.
Yes but it seems to me that they shouldn't be retweeting Kate Williams, who has openly attacked the Royal Family and accused them of racism.

I know this isn't popular and I wouldn't dare say it on twatter or MN, but why should Andrew's be taken away - genuinely why?

Whatever we all may personally think of him he has officially not done "anything illegal" (age of consent is 16 in this Country), he hasn't been charged with anything, he's not a suspect, and no formal complaints have been put in about him (FBI just want to talk to him about crimes of others).

Yes, he's a bit of a nob, but in the 80s he was known as Randy Andy the press thought this was great, and young women were flinging themselves at him to have their 5 mins of fame and they probably asked the likes of Ms Maxwell to get an introduction! By today's standards this is not acceptable (even though girls still fling themselves at rich young men and always will!). But we can't change the laws nowadys and charge someone for something that wasn't illegal when it was done.

So, whilst I don't like PA I cannot see why he deserves to have his titles taken off him him. He's happy to do his duty, to support and serve the Queen, to work as a Royal and he hasn't publicly slagged off his family! I think what they've done to PA is right in terms of 'punishment'.

...I did say this was unpopular 😳
He's tainted by his association with a sex trafficker. Sex with a 16 year old is only legal if it's consensual. And the interview he gave was just dreadful - showed a complete lack of compassion and made him look very suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.