Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, the baby’s name will be Euphemia after MY grandmother 🤣

“Married At First Sight” cause we all know that was her plan as soon as she set eyes on him, just like a sniper!
Wife Swap. ( take yer fingers off the report button ....or hubby swap, whatever😜)

Yah, With Uncle Elton and David Furnish.
Hazza can have Elton, who can barely walk the length of himself these days. It will do hal good pushing a wheel chair and toileting someone while listening to dearest mummy's Candle in the Wind being sung to him endlessly while he weeps in a corner of the chicken coop. Though Haz will need to remember which bathroom he stashes Elton in for his ablutions (see, I can be polite.)or the old geezer could be stranded in there for days. Till Pablo finds him obviously #freepablo

Smeggy can have David. She likes a big manly gay arm to dangle off, like a thingummy bangle, doesn't she Markus? And he talks Murican, so she'll be like a pig in tit sharing good ole stories of life on the harsh streets of Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wife Swap. ( take yer fingers off the report button ....or hubby swap, whatever😜)

Yah, With Uncle Elton and David Furnish.
Hazza can have Elton, who can barely walk the length of himself these days. It will do hal good pushing a wheel chair and toileting someone while listening to dearest mummy's Candle in the Wind being sung to him endlessly while he weeps in a corner of the chicken coop. Though Haz will need to remember which bathroom he stashes Elton in for his ablutions (see, I can be polite.)or the old geezer could be stranded in there for days. Till Pablo finds him obviously #freepablo

Smeggy can have David. She likes a big manly gay arm to dangle off, like a thingummy bangle, doesn't she Markus? And he talks Murican, so she'll be like a pig in tit sharing good ole stories of life on the harsh streets of Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.
Brilliant!!

Reactions: 16
It's Saturday so lets play a game.
We all know that H and wife are going to end up on reality TV shows because where else is there for them to go? I don't watch TV but I do see some stuff online. At the moment I'm watching Survivor Australia and I think it's just the show for the pair of them. Put them on opposite teams, it will make it even more fun :devilish: Who's going to be voted off first and how long will each one last? I reckon wifey off first and H kept around because people can't quite believe how stupid he is. :LOL:

Now! What reality tv do you think they'll end up doing and why? And what will happen to them?
One rule! No shopping channels allowed.
The floor is lava real life and they should both fall and burn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure anyone genuinely cares enough
That's how I see it. I think he exists but there is a HUGE secret around his creation.
I know the moonbumps thing is nuts, crazy, whacky ... but all I can think is, this is a woman who would sell her own piss for wonga. She has literally advertised VIP poo smell eliminator, looking like she's sat on a toilet FFS!😂 And yet there is nothing re carrying a sprog in her belly. No tips, no complaints, no shared experiences of using a donut ring to ease piles, or coping with heartburn, or begging for a night's sleep because junior spent the entire night practising his Riverdance routine in your belly. Nothing. Crickets. She is too scared of outing herself to venture into that strange complicated land of growing a little human inside you. Why? Because she knows she'll be called out when she slips up. It just never made sense that she never tried to merch the experience to hell and back for dollaz, and less so when scooby-doo (AKA markle) said in finding freebies that she paid her own bills for "the pregnancy". No way in hell was there not a big hidden reason for that. duck sake she was returning clothes that Chas was being billed for and pocketing the refund as soon as that ring was on her finger. Everything is merchantable ... except her 'pregnancy' experiences.:unsure:
At some point the truth will out. We may have to wait years but secrets rarely stay secret for long.
The fact is(for me) there is a child and while he is of no interest to me I still say may God bless him because he will have a hard row to hoe growing up with a narc and a fruit loop in LalaLand.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Why on earth, would you step out, knowing the cameras might be there, and not make sure that the child is in the harness right
Apparently it's not even a real baby and a doll instead. There's no weight on HW's shoulders (hence the shoulder strap falling down) and the "baby" doesn't even move in the video clip of her walking.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Apparently it's not even a real baby and a doll instead. There's no weight on HW's shoulders (hence the shoulder strap falling down) and the "baby" doesn't even move in the video clip of her walking.
Wouldn't surprise me, she's even holding 2 dog leads, would have been impossible for me as my Collie likes to take me for a walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Diana would have made Kates life miserable.
Sane, beautiful, from a stabile family, lacking the joy of drama, Kate would have had problems with the version of Diana up to her death date. If Diana had lived maybe there was a possibility for her to change and mature.
Peg would get worship by default for being American and from a troubled background.

Harry told the world what their plan was, nobody listens in the media it seems, or the media enjoys the destruction and tit show.
The game was a "modernised" version of royal life, the Diana 2.0 royaling starting with the separation in 92.

Independently created tours, which would be paid by the taxpayer but done the Diana way, to upstage every other royal event, and pick and choose the events.
The media benefiting from the competition between royals and being sufficiently close to the "stars" to write fawning articles. (was possible because Charles didn't retaliate)

Fundraising with individuals which don't pass royal muster.
No Royal control over image/association or profits (selling Royal association to Branson, like Diana) for the Harkles.
Peg, the compassionate, the humanitarian, the Royal star, all made possible with royal /taxpayer money, royal staff, titles, royal name droping without ever doing anything except informing the press, like Diana.

The above was also Harry, see complaints about Nepal, apparently it was a few days longer than planed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry probably copied the Palace security, and changed his number.
The speculations only feed the Harkles ego, their "importance" via planted PR.
Basically Harry was unreachable because there is a Comms centre, in the Monteshito mansion.
It would have numbered codes, which constantly change, hence the neccesity for the cops to go.
It also makes Pegs claim that she called the Queen absolutely hilarious, she couldn't even reach the communication officer now on the phone, only in writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s always 2 steps ahead of Harry . He’s been spouting and she’s being quite . Will use in divorce. Claim there no helping him even though she gas lit whole situation. Will live on with princess title and exploit her position to be the next Oprah or president. Predator. Sad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.