Harry and Meghan #108 Will Harry's whining ever stop? He's a giant toddler having a strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always 2 steps ahead of Harry . He’s been spouting and she’s being quite . Will use in divorce. Claim there no helping him even though she gas lit whole situation. Will live on with princess title and exploit her position to be the next Oprah or president. Predator. Sad.
The other thing to keep in mind is that she's been 2 steps ahead for a while. The Apple TV thing was in production for 2 years. She's always known she was going to do the Oprah interview. So she's had all this time knowing what was being said to prepare for the fallout when it happened.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's not the children's fault. They deserve compassion, not exclusion.
Normally I would agree with you, but by the time they're old enough to decide if they want to have a relationship with Harry's family, Harry and Meghan will have poisoned their minds for years with God only knows what. TRF can't have any more flies in the ointment. Sometimes, being part of an institution like that requires you to cut off family members for the good of the country.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Harry's motor skills and eye movements show someone slowed down.
Restoril is used by pilots in US service, so someone I guess speculates in these blinds, but it brings clicks.
It is used for 10 days as a insomnia treatment, tolerance develops fast but not addiction.
Harry is taking something which calms, slowes down, relaxes like a beta blocker or a barbiturate form.
He certainly doesn't even remotely look well rested, and with sufficient sleep.
His malice is sharp, planed and focused not emotional like the one based on adrenaline (anger), (blockers impact adrenaline)
The Harry in Afghanistan looked more on Restoril, than this version.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s always 2 steps ahead of Harry . He’s been spouting and she’s being quite . Will use in divorce. Claim there no helping him even though she gas lit whole situation. Will live on with princess title and exploit her position to be the next Oprah or president. Predator. Sad.
She is definitely NOT a princess, never has been and never will. Whether Archie and Diarora become Prince and Princess depends on Charles decision.

I have a good idea what that will be.

Reactions: 28
The other thing to keep in mind is that she's been 2 steps ahead for a while. The Apple TV thing was in production for 2 years. She's always known she was going to do the Oprah interview. So she's had all this time knowing what was being said to prepare for the fallout when it happened.
Still couldn't get the story straight about the apparent racist comment on Archie's skin colour though, maybe that was recorded, who knows, I wonder if the royal family also started to record conversation's, know full well that she was.

• Heart
  • Wow
She is definitely NOT a princess, never has been and never will. Whether Archie and Diarora become Prince and Princess depends on Charles decision.

I have a good idea what that will be.
I think Charles will deny them titles when he becomes King, if they aren't willing to be in the royal family why should they reap the rewards of being part of the family with out doing any of the work

Reactions: 40
I think Charles will deny them titles when he becomes King, if they aren't willing to be in the royal family why should they reap the rewards of being part of the family with out doing any of the work
If he allows them to walk all over him then he will be the laughing stock of his country .

Reactions: 32
We are not allowed to speculate but sod that,

I wonder if the new baby will have red or dark or blonde hair?
"The Toadours 🌻 on Twitter: "Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Item #5: This A list celebrity who every single person on the planet knows & Is discussed here with some frequency is hooked on Restoril. Hope he gave up his drinking or he will soon end up... Click link below https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Dilated pupils are a Restoril side effect (though apparently not the most common) - it was remarked on in the last few threads how large his pupils were despite the bright filming lights. Cocaine causes that as well, of course - and coke is often used to come up off the benzo down. If - if - he's doing something like this, its a very dangerous game. And brutal to kick.

Sorry, accidentally had an old post in there - I only meant to write about Restoril 😬.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have an aunt who was addicted to prescribed Ativan over a long period during a very stressful time in her life. Only she didn't know it was addictive. She simply decided to stop using it ( very much against her doctor's wishes) when the reasons for needing it left her life but she was sensible enough to cut down really really gradually. She never told her doctor, just kept accepting the repeat prescriptions to shut him up and was stashing them unused. When her doctor retired and a new doc arrived he hauled her in for "a wee chat about your continuous long term use of Ativan". She brought the unused pills along to the chat and he was shocked and couldn't believe that she had actually weaned herself off them without medical supervision. She says he told her that coming off Ativan was as difficult as weaning yourself off heroin! :eek:She still tells that story many many years later, and so the name stuck in my head. And the main reason my aunt wanted off them was actually the sleeping issue. She was sleeping far too soundly for a young mother and it was freaking her out that she might sleep through an emergency situation with one of the kids.
Oh and she was invited to join a class suit against the manufacturers but decided there was no point in entering into what might be a stressful long term legal battle over something that no longer affected her on the off chance of possibly making a financial gain waaaay into the future.
So yeah, way to go hazza. No wonder he is so malleable, life is cool man, yeah, smooth as silk, no probs, chilled as duck and ready to kill dragons, shweet ... etc etc .
In the land of Dr Feelgoods happy to prescribe anything to a wealth client with a wifey who needs him medically muzzled for control purposes he is a lamb to the slaughter.
Think Michael Jackson etc. Some doctors dealing with the wealthy have different ethics than those dealing with Joe Blow on the street. What wealthy wants, wealthy gets ... sound familiar?:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Where do they get this from?
To be fair, I don’t think CDAN do terribly much in the way of checking for their blinds, do they? Didn‘t some folk make up any old stuff and get it printed? They also do have a bit of a history of tekkin’ agin someone (usually female) and running with it. The guessing is fun - from the outside - but huge barrel of salt needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Everything this lying scheming rotten to the core witch does has a hidden agenda and it’s all exploiting people it all seems to be just a game to her.

She is the most inhumane creature you could ever meet.
As if she ever really cared about bad press to make her feel suicidal. She dosent care about anyone but herself.
The way she holding the baby if it even is real and anyway we never see her doing anything with the child and coming out with ridiculous things like what the child is supposed to be saying she hasn’t got a clue she has no motherly instincts at all whatever. What she’s doing to her childrens family and in time to them is the lowest of the low she isn’t fit to raise children.
And a parent with young child not able to hear a fone in middle of the night even the deepest sleepers suddenly wake with the drop of a pin with a baby.
She could very well be drugging him as he has lost his marbles completely now he wasn’t the brightest to begin with she’s after making a total fool of him and he’s seems to be completely blinded with no common sense whatsoever now.
Nothing at all adds up there life is just one big fat lie.
And it’s all pre meditated she has planned every detail out well in advance. Even her coming over to UK when Harry was back from army and a single man looking to settle down. And looking for a nice guy... there was only one guy she wanted to meet and she succeeded.
She had read all the books about the RF it is said she was obessed with the royal family since she was a little girl. And trying to use Diana story which is totally different today but she just wants to be the modern people’s princess like Diana and using whatever trick she can think of.
The paparazzi back then was a totally different ball game and there was no social media. So people only had the papers to read and had more influence on the public.
There’s some things she didn’t take into account in her master plan.
And that was that she thinks everyone is do stupid and the public will believe whatever you feed them that she just has to use the right narrative no wonder she studied communication she also tried to do politics but didn’t get the score to continue but that dosent mean it’s not in her big plan or that she can find away around whatever obstacles get in the way.
She’s quiet now because there’s a bump on the road again so it’s back to the drawing board brewing up more wicked spells to cast on the people getting in her way - how dare they - wait and see when I’m finished with them....
She’s plotting .....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Everything this lying scheming rotten to the core witch does has a hidden agenda and it’s all exploiting people it all seems to be just a game to her.

She is the most inhumane creature you could ever meet.
As if she ever really cared about bad press to make her feel suicidal. She dosent care about anyone but herself.
The way she holding the baby if it even is real and anyway we never see her doing anything with the child and coming out with ridiculous things like what the child is supposed to be saying she hasn’t got a clue she has no motherly instincts at all whatever. What she’s doing to her childrens family and in time to them is the lowest of the low she isn’t fit to raise children.
And a parent with young child not able to hear a fone in middle of the night even the deepest sleepers suddenly wake with the drop of a pin with a baby.
She could very well be drugging him as he has lost his marbles completely now he wasn’t the brightest to begin with she’s after making a total fool of him and he’s seems to be completely blinded with no common sense whatsoever now.
Nothing at all adds up there life is just one big fat lie.
And it’s all pre meditated she has planned every detail out well in advance. Even her coming over to UK when Harry was back from army and a single man looking to settle down. And looking for a nice guy... there was only one guy she wanted to meet and she succeeded.
She had read all the books about the RF it is said she was obessed with the royal family since she was a little girl. And trying to use Diana story which is totally different today but she just wants to be the modern people’s princess like Diana and using whatever trick she can think of.
The paparazzi back then was a totally different ball game and there was no social media. So people only had the papers to read and had more influence on the public.
There’s some things she didn’t take into account in her master plan.
And that was that she thinks everyone is do stupid and the public will believe whatever you feed them that she just has to use the right narrative no wonder she studied communication she also tried to do politics but didn’t get the score to continue but that dosent mean it’s not in her big plan or that she can find away around whatever obstacles get in the way.
She’s quiet now because there’s a bump on the road again so it’s back to the drawing board brewing up more wicked spells to cast on the people getting in her way - how dare they - wait and see when I’m finished with them....
She’s plotting .....
Excellent post. I totally agree with you on all of it. Just cant wait for her to get her comeuppance sooner rather than later

• Angry
Reactions: 25
What about baby Oprah or Gale 😆
I am still going with my earlier guesses of either Poppy or Harriet.

I looked up Oprah's name and didn't realise that Gail is her middle name, so you might be on the money about Gail!

Maybe Harpo?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ozblonde,
My baby name vote is that they name it Maya after Maya Angelou
I agree the name will reflect a woman of color, so I am guessing Harriet for Harriet Tubman (important historical person prominent in the Underground railroad) other tags would be Rosa for Rosa Parks, Coretta (King), or maybe take a name from black film actresses like Josephine Baker. If she really wants to honor an artist who broke the color barrier I would vote for Leontyne after the great Leontyne Price. Whatever name they pick will have a cheesy aspect.
I’m going with Maya
Snap - that's my bet for the name too !

They won't honour Philip as they couldn't care less about him. Diana might be used as a middle name but the name will definitely begin with M (remember the tank watch inscription).
She had the plan to catch a Prince
Bought the bracelet with M M
To signify Meghan Monarchy lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Harry's motor skills and eye movements show someone slowed down.
Restoril is used by pilots in US service, so someone I guess speculates in these blinds, but it brings clicks.
It is used for 10 days as a insomnia treatment, tolerance develops fast but not addiction.
Harry is taking something which calms, slowes down, relaxes like a beta blocker or a barbiturate form.
He certainly doesn't even remotely look well rested, and with sufficient sleep.
His malice is sharp, planed and focused not emotional like the one based on adrenaline (anger), (blockers impact adrenaline)
The Harry in Afghanistan looked more on Restoril, than this version.
I don't agree with the BIB Eva.
His thoughts and utterances are all over the place and his tense jaw is creepy. He makes a liar of himself from one sentence to the next. His delivery is scatter gun. A bit of this and a bit of that. He goes on about Nepal, then flips to daddy being a bleep, back and forth. He can't focus his brain enough to form a humane reaction to something like Dax's horrific tale of DV, sexual abuse and terror as a child. Instead he waffles about a movie ffs! His brain is fogged up. That's how I see him. All he can see through the fog is "meggy says I must keep bashing family. I am a victim. I am sad. But I'm not sad cos meggy and farchie. I'm happy with my new life but I'm so sad and will make someone pay for it". Back and forth.
His brain was never good but he managed to sound reasonably coherent at Royal gigs with the help of good scripts kept simple for him and the love of the public when he fluffed his lines. We allowed for him "Ach it's wee Hazza, God love him. I mind him walking behind his mum's coffin, :cry:wee dote."
Now he speaks balderdash. The reason Porka is so calm with him is that she knows she can't get him riled up. So she flops back in her deep deep armchair looking relaxed and chilled and caring because she knows he will mirror that (cos that is his trait. To mirror whoever he is talking to) and if she riles him up he'll go off piste and she'll lose control of him. She sees his clenched teeth and jaw, knows the tension building up and uses it just enough for her needs, to spark his ire re defunding cops, and Royal bashing, then damps it down with chit chat about farchie to bring him back in calm control.
I've never seen anything like it. The puppetry is something to behold, however they do it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Blind #5

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't agree with the BIB Eva.
His thoughts and utterances are all over the place and his tense jaw is creepy. He makes a liar of himself from one sentence to the next. His delivery is scatter gun. A bit of this and a bit of that. He goes on about Nepal, then flips to daddy being a bleep, back and forth. He can't focus his brain enough to form a humane reaction to something like Dax's horrific tale of DV, sexual abuse and terror as a child. Instead he waffles about a movie ffs! His brain is fogged up. That's how I see him. All he can see through the fog is "meggy says I must keep bashing family. I am a victim. I am sad. But I'm not sad cos meggy and farchie. I'm happy with my new life but I'm so sad and will make someone pay for it". Back and forth.
His brain was never good but he managed to sound reasonably coherent at Royal gigs with the help of good scripts kept simple for him and the love of the public when he fluffed his lines. We allowed for him "Ach it's wee Hazza, God love him. I mind him walking behind his mum's coffin, :cry:wee dote."
Now he speaks balderdash. The reason Porka is so calm with him is that she knows she can't get him riled up. So she flops back in her deep deep armchair looking relaxed and chilled and caring because she knows he will mirror that (cos that is his trait. To mirror whoever he is talking to) and if she riles him up he'll go off piste and she'll lose control of him. She sees his clenched teeth and jaw, knows the tension building up and uses it just enough for her needs, to spark his ire re defunding cops, and Royal bashing, then damps it down with chit chat about farchie to bring him back in calm control.
I've never seen anything like it. The puppetry is something to behold, however they do it.
I mean just the malice, not the delivery, just like you said he is allover the place.
With malice, I mean the idea, the plan, the sense of being slighted for not getting their way. He is all about it, a endless repeat of his victim hood which fuels the thing I called malice.
He never had a organised delivery when speaking, unless Edward Lane Fox, or similar was sitting behind him, unplanned comments usually needed Palace explanations after that.

I’m sorry but the Archie not being real theory makes absolutely no sense to me. What would the point be and what would the long game be. The baby, when they show him, looks exactly like a mix of Meghan and Harry. They take extremely weird shots of him in the name of being artistic which show his face from really weird angles which is disorienting in getting a picture of his face but when he is shown face on you can easily see it is the same child. I would definitely be willing to believe there was a surrogate involved and I think there is evidence to support that idea but I do not understand at all why anyone would believe this theory about him being fake.
She may be diabolical or she may be an extreme opportunistic narcissist who never really has a plan beyond the next grab for attention, I’m not sure. But Harry is a reactionary idiot who can’t keep his mouth shut. There is no way he is involved in covering up having a “doll” child.
I know this is just a thread for fun and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it it does sometimes seem like the more outlandish theories undermine the extremely legitimate criticisms of their actual behaviors. Just my two cents.
But its all fun😅 personally I do believe he's real, poor bugger!

Loooooool 😄😄😄 x.
A signed speedboat from Harry 😄...
(to the winners who live in Wolverhampton) 🤭

View attachment 595633
🥰 I love it 😂 more yachting days ahead! 😅 with a weird old guy in tow. Perfect 😄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.