Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really is something up with this pregancy it looks fake she looks ready to pop on the announcement picture they shared and going by there constant lies and manipulation and losing a child last year and we can only imagine who is the blame for that as it’s always someone else’s fault.
so with their hatred for the media / people’s opinions —free speech being bonkers and there need to control the narrative could it be this is just a fake pregancy that she will lose ?? To be able to raise awareness on the traumatic experience she went though last year the stress over all the hate they received that caused her to miscarry how she wasn’t ready to share last year but after dealing with it now how about playing the media to their own advantage, also a sort of insurance if the interviews revelations they were about to make didn’t go as planned, to have another trick up the sleeve they could come out and make everyone feel guilty for saying anything against them, to raise awareness how toxic social media etc is and how it destroys life’s how each and every person who did not believe and support them has played there part and how to it give them a perfect opportunity to take a long break and be bothered by no one and playing into there usual victim roles and content for the next series on Apple TV

I know I’m probably gone bonkers myself now but nothing would surprise me anymore with these to

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If they are seriously hoping to emulate the Duke and Duchess of Windsor they already have succeeded in one respect. Neither of them ever look happy just like Edward and Mrs Simpson.

Reactions: 36
He has no idea about mental health - had to let my younger boy go back to Uni, where he's failing, breaks my heart - but you know what? He'll still be a wonderful human being

Oh, and I am so pissed off with any news of them

You make your bed, you lie in it - you were to be supposed - aww f**k off

When you have children who are complicated - no easy way out. In my experience, love my son but he has boundaries

Said son has Aspergers syndrome - not an excuse, just a reason

Said son has Aspergers syndrome - not an excuse, just a reason

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That's a really good find @MistyWoods . Much better detail than we've seen before.
Welcome to the thread/forum.:m
Thanks, Freda! Glad to be here! :D

Thank you @MistyWoods - great find! And interesting...the same Alex Ohanian that she was flashing her gusset to at the US Open tennis the following year while she was watching her supposed friend (and his wife) Serena Williams. Why would he be bowling in with Mark Dwyer to confront her at the car...? How curious. Yes, I know it doesnt matter one bit but it's something that really doesn't make much sense. Probably nothing...

tit, I am SO over-invested in all this - I'm going to bed 😀
I think Alex followed her from the front of the car to the back & was starting to talk to her when Mark Dwyer ran over to confront her. There's a little more detail in the video on the link I posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Actually, I don't think we've ever seen smeggy do anything active at all.:oops:
She's allegedly the same age as Kate, yet Kate runs in races, plays hurl, races land yachts, plays golf, tried archery and cricket and used to be in a rowing team.
OK, now this will bug me. Your mission, should you accept it, is to find some video of her doing anything more strenuous than a 3 second sprint in a wobbly moonbump to collect a bouquet.
Posing on a bike at soho farm doesn't count. No cheating.
She's into yoga (or used to be). I'm sure once the baby is born she'll be be doing it again to help get her figure back. It's not sport per se, but it is stenuous and a good keepfit activity.

Reactions: 12
OT but why can I 'like' or whatever on some people's posts but not others???

Back on topic, I reckon not only that divorce - or at least a 'trial separation' 'space to think' whatever is looming, and where the duck is Dioriania???
I've noticed that I can like and then go back a page and my like has disappeared so I like again but upon refreshing I've un-liked my original like!

Just like mine and that's all that matters 😂

She's into yoga (or used to be). I'm sure once the baby is born she'll be be doing it again to help get her figure back. It's not sport per se, but it is stenuous and a good keepfit activity.
Some women... use their yoga as a honey trap to attract dim men. "Look at me grown up woman doing the splits in front of all you people. Aren't I flexible" coy giggle

(Less bendy women watching in the crowd roll eyes as octogenarian Ethel shows off again )

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One day Archie will be taking drugs, drinking and slagging his parents off too! 😁 although it'll probably happen when he's a teenager, not a middle aged man.

Unless they join the Amish (or some other cult), their kids will grow up break away and make lots of mistakes just like everyone else. Meghan will not be able to handle the loss of control 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah, not exactly a dedicated voter.

Oh and look! there's that pesky ever changing age again.🤭
This time she's recorded as being 40 in the 2018 voting records. That makes her 43.
That pair have tit memories.😜

That's a really good find @MistyWoods . Much better detail than we've seen before.
Welcome to the thread/forum.:m
Or 38.

It gives an age range of 35-40, so now she would be between 38-43, which fits exactly with her being 40 this year

Reactions: 16
Here's some deluded sugary tit if you can be bothered to read it 🙄

Apparently Smeggy 'endures constant abuse from the British tabloid media -- and her own in-laws.'

WTF🤨 okay the press dislike her but what abuse have Charles and Camilla heaped on Smeggy?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Needless to say the town where you meet your future wife holds a very special place in your heart.

William has sad memories of Scotland as it was at Balmoral that he learned that his mum had died, but instead of dwelling on it and allowing it to trigger him, he has been able to turn Scotland into a beautiful positive experience.

What a pity that Harry is not able to do the same thing about London.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
not so sure about that, I know so many folks got caught out in early 40s because they “thought” they would be safe by now. It’s almost like your body goes mad with a “1 last chance” scenario.

ETA I will say though, your ability to carry a healthy foetus to term is reduced.
Being caught out and planning a pregnancy are entirey different though, it's obviously not impossible to get pregnant past 35, millions of women manage it but the odds certainly significantly decrease so 3 (ivf) pregnancies, only one of which was unsuccesful (allegedly) is certainly beating the odds by some margin.

Reactions: 16
Needless to say the town where you meet your future wife holds a very special place in your heart.

William has sad memories of Scotland as it was at Balmoral that he learned that his mum had died, but instead of dwelling on it and allowing it to trigger him, he has been able to turn Scotland into a beautiful positive experience.

What a pity that Harry is not able to do the same thing about London.
Well speaking as a Londoner, I hope the traitor never returns unless he goes straight to the tower!
tra.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Quote: But he didn’t watch her in Suits. They both claimed that they never knew who the other was. Him, I believe. Her, not so much.

Umm, very few people watched suits; her biggest audience was as a suit case girl with mouth always wide open (nothings changed there) on Deal or No Deal
I agree. Suits didn’t exactly set the world on fire but that was her main claim to fame. Not being just another suitcase girl on Deal or no Deal.

Reactions: 13
Diana’s birthday was July 1st..how far along is she meant to be? She’ll cross her legs until the 1st I bet!
June 10th would have been PP's birthday and June 21st is PW's birthday. So either of those dates we may see an announcement of the new arrival (doll)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The basis of my dislike is his hypocrisy and lies.
Says the 1st amendment (free speech) is bonkers and yet feels free to slag off the British people and his family
Purports to be anti bullying and yet attempts to bully his family into giving him money
Accuses his family and the British people of racism and yet thinks its ok to be dressing as Hitler for a laugh and calls a fellow soldier a Paki
Lectures on green/save the planet issues and jets about the world in planes and drives gas guzzling cars
Says he wants to raise awareness of mental health suffering and continues to ignore how he's affecting his family's mental health while he's behaving like a wrecking ball and smashing away at the Firm.
Says its important for his wife to have her voice and not be silent and then wants everyone else to remain silent
Advocates private letters should remain private but then discloses details of private family stuff.

Hypocrite.
Total hypocrite and enough is enough.
You've had your say and have over-egged the pudding.
You have now turned most of your supporters against you. Well done.

Now bugger off hypocrite Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Are you sure? I've posted that a few times. She also calls herself a "supermodel". 😂🤣😅
Oh, and she posted that in 2013 and said she was 37. By my maths that makes her 45 this year, not 40.

I have her spotty voting record somewhere too.

The maths is not right on this form. If it was entered in 2013 and her date of birth is 1981 then she would not be 37 years old at that time.
IF she was born in 81 she will be 40 this year.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.