Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it has appeared. Was it printed anywhere other than the UK? I think Page Six showed it on Twitter. Can they sue for that?
It's a minefield and I don't know. In my earlier post about them suing for the fake pap shot I meant the one in Canada with the doll when Smeg was walking the dogs, they sued and bankrupted the agency in Canada from memory. I've not read anything about them suing over the dropping off at school photo so maybe they've got enough on their plates with Porker. Plus she was merching everything and had organised it.
@Bubblesdahling mentioned that you're supposed to obscure the child's face in the US.
It could be that they're on thinner ice now than before with widespread speculation about moonbumps and Farch, so maybe decided to lie low. I can't see how they can sue over something fake they set up themselves but nothing these two do has ever made any sense to me.
Where's @Baguette ???

Reactions: 19
It's a minefield and I don't know. In my earlier post about them suing for the fake pap shot I meant the one in Canada with the doll when Smeg was walking the dogs, they sued and bankrupted the agency in Canada from memory. I've not read anything about them suing over the dropping off at school photo so maybe they've got enough on their plates with Porker. Plus she was merching everything and had organised it.
@Bubblesdahling mentioned that you're supposed to obscure the child's face in the US.
It could be that they're on thinner ice now than before with widespread speculation about moonbumps and Farch, so maybe decided to lie low. I can't see how they can sue over something fake they set up themselves but nothing these two do has ever made any sense to me.
Where's @Baguette ???
Maybe they can't afford any more legal fees.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder who W&C thought of seeing the name Cruella?
It must have been to throw shade, because they don’t look very comfy in it 🤣
What’s a bit of discomfort when you know you are hitting the spot though 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2C79D4DC-2613-4C7B-99C6-59503B240907.jpeg

When baby arrives I hope it reads thus

We haven’t got a bleeping clue. Why would Duke of Vitriol tell us . Try CBS “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
In the comment section of that last bookworm video, someone is saying that HW was seen in a restaurant last week and her moonbump took another trip south. She was scrambling to retrieve it apparently.
I don't get this, surely you'd wear something like a swimming costume with it in a secure integral pocket or something similar?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I've had a look at the wiki and there isn't a mention of PWBW classing herself as caucasion when she was an actor.

Is it ok for it to be added?

Reactions: 24
I had my youngest 7 years ago at 35, I was classed as a geriatric mother
I had my first (only) at almost 41 having never felt maternal, but knowing my husband wanted a child, and so deciding to stop using contraception to see what happened. Took about 2 months.

Genuinely sorry if this upsets someone who is trying to conceive. I know it did in our circle.Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She thought it would be a blast playing a princess in the British Royal family, and he fell in love with an actress he watched on TV from suits. It was all an illusion for both of them.
Their relationship was built on sand, and will crumble just as easily. The sensible people know this to be true, the cynics will blame the RF, racism, the media and anything else they can think of. However in time she will play another mug for a fool, and that mask will slip once more.
I always wished her ex hubby would spill the beans on life with her. But he seems an honourable guy, and keeps his mouth firmly shut.
But he didn’t watch her in Suits. They both claimed that they never knew who the other was. Him, I believe. Her, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish Haznot would be quiet. Everything about him these days is so unbecoming. It’s even more infuriating when you realize that Smeg isn’t saying a thing or even appearing in public. She’s enjoying using him as her attack dog while she controls him behind the scenes.

Thank God for sensible Wills and wonderful Catherine. Can you imagine the chaos if Haznot was the first born?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Where's @Baguette ???
Yes indeed. Where is our baguette? I was thinking that today.
To be fair sometimes people need a break from our tit, I don't blame them, been there done that.
I hope all is well with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Quote: But he didn’t watch her in Suits. They both claimed that they never knew who the other was. Him, I believe. Her, not so much.

Umm, very few people watched suits; her biggest audience was as a suit case girl with mouth always wide open (nothings changed there) on Deal or No Deal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I've had a look at the wiki and there isn't a mention of PWBW classing herself as caucasion when she was an actor.

Is it ok for it to be added?

Are you sure? I've posted that a few times. She also calls herself a "supermodel". 😂🤣😅
Oh, and she posted that in 2013 and said she was 37. By my maths that makes her 45 this year, not 40.

I have her spotty voting record somewhere too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn’t this just no 2 in the series of 5/6 ? I believe that all the series is available to download if you have the Apple subscription as a you tuber (cannot remember who it was so will check) stated they had sat through the whole lot and they have more ‘normal people’ on it talking about MH going forward - so possibly not all about him for 5/6 hours 🥱🥱🥱🥱. 😬
Nope Friday's thing seems to be something new. It has the sub-title "A Path Forward" and is some sort of hosted discussion with the participants that were featured in the five episodes.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Do thread names have to rhyme? What about hairy, hairy your pants are on fire!!! OK stick to rhymes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking that exactly after Kate's sailing today. I've never seen M do anything physical aside from smile/clap/hug.
She was in a basketball (netball) match in heels (*rolls eyes*) But I think that was it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thank you @MistyWoods - great find! And interesting...the same Alex Ohanian that she was flashing her gusset to at the US Open tennis the following year while she was watching her supposed friend (and his wife) Serena Williams. Why would he be bowling in with Mark Dwyer to confront her at the car...? How curious. Yes, I know it doesnt matter one bit but it's something that really doesn't make much sense. Probably nothing...

tit, I am SO over-invested in all this - I'm going to bed 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.