Harry and Meghan #107 Dead behind the eyes, full of hatred and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Duchess of Windsor in her will left a large portion of her wealth to the Pasteur Institute which contributes greatly to aids, cancer and other research. I like to remember this. It was Edward that abdicated. She wasn't saying let's go where we can thrive.
If I remember correctly, she once said that if she told Edward how unhappy she was, he'd shoot back with "I gave up a throne for you!"

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The basis of my dislike is his hypocrisy and lies.
Says the 1st amendment (free speech) is bonkers and yet feels free to slag off the British people and his family
Purports to be anti bullying and yet attempts to bully his family into giving him money
Accuses his family and the British people of racism and yet thinks its ok to be dressing as Hitler for a laugh and calls a fellow soldier a Paki
Lectures on green/save the planet issues and jets about the world in planes and drives gas guzzling cars
Says he wants to raise awareness of mental health suffering and continues to ignore how he's affecting his family's mental health while he's behaving like a wrecking ball and smashing away at the Firm.
Says its important for his wife to have her voice and not be silent and then wants everyone else to remain silent
Advocates private letters should remain private but then discloses details of private family stuff.

Hypocrite.
Total hypocrite and enough is enough.
You've had your say and have over-egged the pudding.
You have now turned most of your supporters against you. Well done.

Now bugger off hypocrite Harry.
Add to that the vile behaviour of their sugars and the silent tacit approval of said behaviour by Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 21
Actually, I don't think we've ever seen smeggy do anything active at all.:oops:
She's allegedly the same age as Kate, yet Kate runs in races, plays hurl, races land yachts, plays golf, tried archery and cricket and used to be in a rowing team.
OK, now this will bug me. Your mission, should you accept it, is to find some video of her doing anything more strenuous than a 3 second sprint in a wobbly moonbump to collect a bouquet.
Posing on a bike at soho farm doesn't count. No cheating.
Does 'yachting ' count as a strenuous activity?...it is outdoors after all 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This was the problem; she didn't think she was of little significance and therefore she couldn't shut up (because in her mind, and maybe Harry's mind she was of big importance, so her thoughts were significant)

It could have all have been so different if she was willing to work towards a long goal rather than wanting immediate and instant adulation.
I have said this before, and I will say it again (because I'm bloody broken record!):

Harry 100% failed that witch every step of the way. Every complaint she has can be traced back to her husbands lack of due diligence and information. Maybe she didn't ask the right questions but given Harry's never ending whining he could have cleared a few things up for her off the bat and pre proposal. He knew what she was marrying into so it is all on him. I know he's thick but really, is he that thick?

Also, for an intelligent woman - I don't buy the lack seeking out information on what was expected of her. Those doe eyes are for the American audience.

In other news: So wonderful to see K&W eating their fish and chips yesterday!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How much more painful must a chosen suicide be to deal with than an accidental death.
A tale of 2 celebrities (both of who could be classed as not the brightest) the first one Harry with his tone deaf story about Meghan and the second Joey Essex with his genuine anguish shining through.
Screenshot_20210527-093822_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210527-093901_Google.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Catherine wore The Queen's earrings last night. I bet Meghan was fuming. 🤣

Screenshot_20210527-094509_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
He must have destroyed hope for thousands struggling with their mental health. If this is the product of years of expensive therapy, what hope for the plebs that have to wait many months to get six sessions of telephone counselling? All the tippy tappy eye rolling beloved by the wokerati isn't working for him. He needs a proper treatment plan probably including medication. If she did stop his meds as claimed she is a wicked, irresponsible witch. A phased withdrawal is the only safe way.
We are, of course, assuming he has mental health issues.
We need to accept that it is quite possible he is just a spoiled brat who has been allowed to use his grief at the death of a young mother as an excuse for tantrums.

He could just be a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If I remember correctly, she once said that if she told Edward how unhappy she was, he'd shoot back with "I gave up a throne for you!"
I watched a program on Wallis and Edward and apparently Wallis wanted to leave Edward but apparently he’d break down and threaten suicide, so Wallis stayed with him as she didn’t want he’s suicide on her hands.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Suits was definitely popular in my country. Not Friends, Big Bang or How I met your mother level but the next best thing in terms of US series. But she wasn’t part of the leading triple. It was always the pairing Mike and Harvey and then there was Donna. I think she didn’t act too badly to be honest. It was good but not outstanding. She would have found another gig surely but I doubt she would have been rising up or even be paid as much again. Her character was well written in the first two seasons but got extremely annoying afterwards. I loved her style though. If she would have been smart she would have taken Rachel’s wardrobe and used it as working wardrobe for her role as Duchess. Playing the Duchess of S could have been her biggest role. I still cannot wrap my head around why they didn’t stick it out. Especially as things were lighting up for them again PR wise. My personal theory- she overdid the woe is me and Harry went into overdrive. Now, she tries to make the best out of her situation and tries her hand at celebrity humanitarian or maybe politics (still don’t think she will. US politics are a whole other level of undignified smear campaigns). H is actually a massive liability. His instability could break their back. Let’s hope she can reign him in again. If not- we will see a very ugly divorce in 4-7 years and he will regret all the things he revealed on tape.

I am also not surprised we don’t see her at the moment. If you look back at how she looked around the birth, it’s pretty clear she doesn’t want anyone to see her like this again. Especially if you go by how much she was showing early on this time. Which is fair enough but I think with a little help in the styling department she could have looked much better with those extra pounds.
I think it goes without saying that I do not own the rights on those photos.
I think you hit the nail on the head in the BIB - she was playing a role as the Duchess of Sussex, and you could see it on her face. It was always 'what expression did the Director say I should use for a situation like this', 'is this a concerned expression' etc. The problem was she had to act 24/7, because none of it was genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have said this before, and I will say it again (because I'm bloody broken record!):

Harry 100% failed that witch every step of the way. Every complaint she has can be traced back to her husbands lack of due diligence and information. Maybe she didn't ask the right questions but given Harry's never ending whining he could have cleared a few things up for her off the bat and pre proposal. He knew what she was marrying into so it is all on him. I know he's thick but really, is he that thick?

Also, for an intelligent woman - I don't buy the lack seeking out information on what was expected of her. Those doe eyes are for the American audience.

We know she read all the books on Diana. So, how is it possible she had no inkling of how cold and distant Diana claimed the RF were and how miserable she says she was.
That should have set alarm bells ringing for her and if she really loved him and still wanted to be with him, she is intelligent enough to have done some preparation herself.

AND
As a woman so obsessed with having her voice heard and proving how strong she is, why didnt she tell the men in grey suits that she needed more help?
A strong woman would have stood up for herself.
Princess Anne had it right - meghan wasnt the right type of character for the job.

Truth is, she didnt listen to the help given and isnt that strong after all because she gave up and chose to sling mud from a safe distance.

On a BENCH!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In the comment section of that last bookworm video, someone is saying that HW was seen in a restaurant last week and her moonbump took another trip south. She was scrambling to retrieve it apparently.
Pity no one thought to take a photo, or better yet video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched a program on Wallis and Edward and apparently Wallis wanted to leave Edward but apparently he’d break down and threaten suicide, so Wallis stayed with him as she didn’t want his suicide on her hands.
Yes, I remember there was a programme about that.
They'd discovered some previously unseen letters she'd written and that came to light.

Reactions: 11
That Julie Burchill article is an absolute cracker. I have been on these threads for around a year, if you told me then that the press would end up completely eviscersting PWB and justifiably so I would never have believed it. When its all laid out exactly what he has done and the dread of what might come out of his mouth in the episode tomorrow I almost feel a bit sorry for HFW at being stuck with such an immature vile nasty spiteful little man. ( To stress i say almost)

Reactions: 25
That Julie Burchill article is an absolute cracker. I have been on these threads for around a year, if you told me then that the press would end up completely eviscersting PWB and justifiably so I would never have believed it. When its all laid out exactly what he has done and the dread of what might come out of his mouth in the episode tomorrow I almost feel a bit sorry for HFW at being stuck with such an immature vile nasty spiteful little man. ( To stress i say almost)
Yeah, I know what you mean. She totally deserves it though. She let the genie out of the lamp so screw her.

Reactions: 25
I think you hit the nail on the head in the BIB - she was playing a role as the Duchess of Sussex, and you could see it on her face. It was always 'what expression did the Director say I should use for a situation like this', 'is this a concerned expression' etc. The problem was she had to act 24/7, because none of it was genuine.
I agree, her expressions were always fake. I also think it's possible she wasn't accepted into the inner circle of friends, nor into society in UK and did not understand the humour etc. She was out of her depth and ignored by people so orchestrated things to ensure she could move back to LA quick smart to be back around 'her' people.

Reactions: 19
I am pretty sure the moonbumps are just the pair of them deliberately pissing around with us. To get people (like we are) talking about them. Along with the coat flicking to draw attention to it.

If it was a normal pregnancy progression bump no one would have given a flying duck.

The first one was before they even announced they were leaving.

Reactions: 17
Anyone seen headline today about Queen signing off on Apple mental health series thinking it was for war veterans? Here we go another huge platform designed to raise the plight and hope of others...used for the sixth or seventh time to complain about his own life, because he, Harry, the great benefactor, is helping us.

#threadtitle

Megz and her marionette, Harrie Antoinette

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
As the first son and Prince of Wales and then king, the Duke of Windsor had inherited the royal private residences. They had to be purchased back. Balmoral was definitely one.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.