Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is quite significant and plays into the theory that the velociraptor is in a bit of a state. Oh, woe is me!

If this is who's left to bring the pity plea to the masses, it's all grimmer than I could ever have hoped for at this point.
I think she is in a state.

Her husband looks like some deranged Rumpelstiltskin. It starting to appear that the biggest Royal secret bombshell was that Harry was damaged goods. His happiness is entirely on her now. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, back at the palace...the Queen is smiling and carrying on, Wills is charming people wherever he goes, Kate is being praised as the perfect Queen in Waiting...and Charles wallet is still closed.

I think they will go further down Pity Rd next. I did glance at some tabloid while waiting in the grocery store. It’s claiming that she has tapes of phone calls that she made secretly. Supposedly they will expose furious arguments etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Harry should have married Candace.
Lordy, no! Candace wouldn't have looked twice at him!

I bet she knows exactly what Parliament think of Harry though. Maybe she can get her dad-in-law to have a quiet word with BoJo about the titles/succession stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“No matter how loud the other voices are, yours is the only one that....”

...does my head in.
...has absolutely nothing to say.
...talks tit.
...would break glass.
...yadda, yadda, yadda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Think Meghan has whipped him up into this frenzy on purpose but she didn’t think he would bash Americans first amendment. She’s gone quite after that now I’d say she’s worried he will destruct American domination cause he’s so thick .

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Her husband looks like some deranged Rumpelstiltskin. It starting to appear that the biggest Royal secret bombshell was that Harry was damaged goods. His happiness is entirely on her now. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, back at the palace...the Queen is smiling and carrying on, Wills is charming people wherever he goes, Kate is being praised as the perfect Queen in Waiting...and Charles wallet is still closed.

I think they will go further down Pity Rd next. I did glance at some tabloid while waiting in the grocery store. It’s claiming that she has tapes of phone calls that she made secretly. Supposedly they will expose furious arguments etc.
Hmmm me thinks that this would be very unwise of her, because if you record someone then you have to tell them that you are recording them.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
[/QUOTE]
They’ve taken the Monteshitto mansion down from the locations for hire website 🤨
Ohhh is it because she has started her 5 weeks of labour ? And is currently under a tree counting contractions for her home birth surrounded by all the chickens ? With PBW boiling lots of hot water and running around finding towels whilst his arms are crossed over his pigeon chest and his eyes closed ohmmmmming for good measure? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

The ten plagues of Egypt are coming for her and her response to that is to dig herself into a deeper hole. That sounds about par for the course for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this is quite significant and plays into the theory that the velociraptor is in a bit of a state. Oh, woe is me!

If this is who's left to bring the pity plea to the masses, it's all grimmer than I could ever have hoped for at this point.

and another one using the S card because she has been called out

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The article said that in the UK it wasn’t necessary to inform the other party. Is that true?
From what I've just read they don't have to, but if she share's it without the person's permission who has been recorded, she could be in trouble

Reactions: 23
No. She wanted to appear really fragile so that his protective instincts would kick in.
At that point she was likely pecking at his head about moving to Hollywood, although I bet she claimed Canada because that would be easier to sell to him. "Oh 'H'" she calls him that you know " Sweetie pie, we could be so happy in Canada. You'd love it. Lots of open space and hiking trails and fabulous wildlife. You can even use your lovely Purdeys there hunting bad birdies etc".
Hazza: "Oh I dunno babe, maybe in a year or two".

Two days later ...

"Oh H ! I'm so depressed! I'm thinking of killing myself. Maybe throw myself down the stairs like your sainted mummy did. I can't stand these dirty peasants and nasty Kate won't take me shopping. I need to get out of here or I'll top myself. I will H, I really will!" as she clutches her moon bump 'lovingly'.

Job done. Moved to canada on the way to Hollyweird and nasty Purdeys sold. No hunting lil creatures any more. The End.

Aaah ok. So pretending to be weak and needing him to protect her.

Thought everyone meant she was scared he would leave her before all her plans had been carried out.

If there are recordings of phone calls and diaries, she has clearly planned it all out.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think you don’t have to let people know they’re being recorded, but you can’t use the footage or do anything with it unless they knew
‘The frightening part is that we Americans now understand that tapes, videos can be altered to create a damning impression...and our media is quite adept at doing so. I hope you didn’t think you were getting God’s truth on CNN International.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.