Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the timline of the Oprah MH thing is 2019, then the Royal bashing started then, which means they were in UK initially.
The person recording is a BAFTA winner.
If that means that the Oprah interview came after, the deranged Harry in the docu, predates the supposedly "better" Harry in Oprahs interview.
So the Royals have a problem.
Does he mention the Oprah interview in any of the 5 episodes?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Gloria Allred seemed to think differently, we don't know if they had any engagement agreements, maybe related to the ring or similar.
Gloria Allred has done amazing things for women's rights but that doesn't make it any less dramatic. I believe under california law the ring goes back to the person who purchased it if there's a disagreement. We'll never know what would have happened but breach of contract for an engagement is flimsy at best

Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned that suicide could become murder-suicide if Harry ever takes his head out of his ass and realizes all that he's lost because of Smeg. It reminds me of a true crime show I saw a long time ago about this woman (Bipsy Amirian) who was murdered by her boyfriend. She was a troubled girl but eventually turned her life around. He was a seemingly good guy and very into the teachings of his church. Bipsy's natural tendencies to question things and basically be generally contrary rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and eventually he was no longer welcome in his church and I think his family even began putting distance between them. With only Bipsy in his life, I guess he became too controlling or needy for her liking so she broke up with him. He eventually snapped and killed her. I remember even the commentators (reporters, law enforcement, etc.) saying that in a way, Bipsy (even if it wasn't intentional) isolated him from his entire support system and then decided that she didn't want to be with him and of course he was going to snap. I honestly hope this doesn't happen with Harry and Smeg. I don't give two shits about them, but the RF has had to deal with enough stress from that end.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think this is quite significant and plays into the theory that the velociraptor is in a bit of a state. Oh, woe is me!

If this is who's left to bring the pity plea to the masses, it's all grimmer than I could ever have hoped for at this point.
For sure. She avoided any public display of any continuing friendship with her 'racist/bullying' mate Mylilpony like the plague. Kept her under wraps as much as possible. So to haul her out of the grubby past into the daylight is a sure fire indication of panic and desperation setting in. I hope her BLM cronies who battered Mylilpony are watching this play out. Smeggy is a fair weather fan. When the going gets tough she looks after number one.

No Clooneys, or Orlandos, or uncle Elton.
Oh dear, how sad. Never mind.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Gloria Allred has done amazing things for women's rights but that doesn't make it any less dramatic. I believe under california law the ring goes back to the person who purchased it if there's a disagreement. We'll never know what would have happened but breach of contract for an engagement is flimsy at best
"She is keeping a 233-thousand dollar sapphire and diamond ring given to her by Fayed."
Bellow the value of the lawsuit, and in the aftermath of the tragedy, but I guess we will never know.

Reactions: 14
The Montecito Songbook Collective has had a slight detour from reality and has written a new song best warbled to the tune of Werewolves of London:

I saw Smeggy with a Whole Foods bag in her hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
She was looking for a nest called Kensington Palace
Going to cause the royal family some pain
Golddigger in London

If you hear her howling around your chicken coop
Better not let her in
Little old lady got disrespected late last night
Golddigger in London again
Golddigger in London

He's the ginger bearded prince who is as thick as mince
Lately he's been hiding out in ‘cito
Better stay away from him
That grey polo shirt is looking pretty grim
And smells like a three day old Cheeto
Dim prince of London

Well, I saw Smeggy walking with the Queen
Doing the golddigger in London
I saw the ginger whinger talking with the Queen
Doing the dim prince of London
I saw Hazza drinking a pina colada at Soho House
His hair was thinning

Dim prince of London again
WuTien you are priceless and so talented👏👏

Yes. Yes he does. A lovely, lovely mouth.Oh god, I feel like wotsername in Motherland lusting after Gary the builder. I need to get a grip.
I bet you do😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All this whinging ginger prick and his FEW have done is make me appreciate and love the Cambridge's more. The latest updates on the Cambridge Instagram account are just lovely❤❤❤💖💖💖.xx
Ive really warmed to most of them of late , liking them before but not really noticing the amount of work they do do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ohhh is it because she has started her 5 weeks of labour ? And is currently under a tree counting contractions for her home birth surrounded by all the chickens ? With PBW boiling lots of hot water and running around finding towels whilst his arms are crossed over his pigeon chest and his eyes closed ohmmmmming for good measure? 🤨
[/QUOTE]
Omg hahaha Im hearing little cymbals clashing as well 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No idea how accurate this is, but it was the top link returned in search - https://www.ereceptionist.co.uk/blog/legal-to-record-phone-calls-uk

Précis : yes, it's legal, but you need th other persons consent to use it outside of personal use. Which I expect would include leaking it to journalists / leaking it to people who would leak it to journalists.
After them moaning on about press intrusion it would be a huge bleeping mistake reputation wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone on twatter had shared the tit out of paperwork relating to the mansion, maybe that's why it's been taken off?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
After them moaning on about press intrusion it would be a huge bleeping mistake reputation wise.
If they infiltrated a staff member to do it, and get paid...
Or if the content is so controversial...
Or if it was "caught" by a independent person.
Their mashinery could spin it, it's been done before.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.