Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he claimed the wife said this to him? But also the therapist??? "The moment I started therapy and probably within my second session, my therapist turned around to me, and said, 'That sounds like you are reverting to 12-year-old Harry.' I felt somewhat ashamed and defensive," Harry added. "She said, 'I'm not calling you a child. I'm expressing sympathy and empathy for you for what happened to you when you were a child. You never processed it. You were never allowed to talk about it. And all of a sudden now, it's coming up in different ways as projection.' "
From this article https://people.com/royals/prince-ha...erview-aired-because-uk-media-smear-campaign/

Oh tit so is that Jess post the first blowback at Harry then?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I bet that haghan has taken a pair of scissors to all of her wedding photographs, and trimmed out everyone she doesnt want in them.
Thatll just leave her, and him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I work for a university so I know exactly how you feel. Not quite as bad in the U.K. but it’s getting there. Don’t ever beat yourself up about it, speaking up against these lunatics is virtually impossible unless you’re made of the same stuff as Jordan Peterson. Or you do what I’m doing and bail - I’m setting up my own business as it’s become completely miserable trying to function with all this nonsense taking over the academic workplace.

I think the woke crap is one of the main reasons I so loathe H&M. They leap on a bandwagon and throw out soundbites in total ignorance of what this evil ideology is about.
Good luck with the new business bubba. We'll be rooting for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Teddy Forstmann.
There are tapes, Kelly is neither dramatising nor lying, even the house was bought.
Dodis father threw a wrench in it in a desperate attempt to get the ultimate social climb, and Dodi was simply to dependant on him.
Dodi grew up motherless, its a complex dynamic, and yes Diana knew about Kelly, it all came out before, the final yacht trip, there was one before, and another one with Wills and Harry.
Regardless of the reasons the engagement ended a press conference and a lawsuit was ridiculously dramatic.... an engagement is not legally binding

Reactions: 18
Oh how the woke pair fall
She spends her days in the nearest Mall
Hes on the beer
Its going to cost them both dear
Best to put them behind a bloody great wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet that haghan has taken a pair of scissors to all of her wedding photographs, and trimmed out everyone she doesnt want in them.
Thatll just leave her, and him.
Or in fact just her, that brave woman, so alone in the world - having dumped anyone and everyone on the way 'up'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anybody else think that Puppet is having the time of his life with all this press exposure ? He's doing it because he's a vicious and spiteful Little twunt and he's been told by his handler that all" press is good press". He has passed the point of no return and I think they are both throwing everything at this , and as for Porca / Muppet they are just the same as Martin Bashir, using him to gain fame and fortune. Utterly vile creatures.

Also with he Diana interview and the BBC who else thinks he's going to do a big sue the BBC for trillions of $$$. I can definitely see this one coming down the line? So, she's not going anywhere anytime soon is my best guess.

On a final note there is a great TV/Media journalist called Candace Owen. you can find her on Insta Gram RealcandaceOwens and on Twitter as @RealCandaceO. She's also on YouTube . This is a very clever young POC American who is so articulate and has very strong views on Porca manipulating Harry and is calling for her to stop the tit show. She's also has had a pop at the Muppet and Puppet hypocrisy and is very vocal on TV calling them out for what they are, Grifters. She's driven a campaign to stop the nasty Crissy Teigan trolling young girls on line. Have a look, I don't think you'll be disappointed in fact for one so young, it gives me hope that the wokerati and the cancel culture mob can be held to account by this young woman.
I freaking love Candace Owens. She is a wonderful example for girls and young women, and not just WOC/POC, but in general. Articulate, intelligent, and classy. She shows how to think for yourself and carry yourself with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think this is quite significant and plays into the theory that the velociraptor is in a bit of a state. Oh, woe is me!

If this is who's left to bring the pity plea to the masses, it's all grimmer than I could ever have hoped for at this point.
HFEW”s voice doesn’t matter though - she has had plenty to say and has said it - she does not shut up and has nothing of any interest left to say - JM acting as a mouthpiece is scraping the barrel - There are millions of people who do not have a platform and their voices are never heard - what makes HFEW so full of her, perceived, own self importance ? Does she think that the world stands still awaiting her next utter bull crap to be released? it is vomit inducing - she is irrelevant to the planet - I would rather stick dynamite up ‘me ar@e 💥jog on Merch’all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
All this whinging ginger prick and his FEW have done is make me appreciate and love the Cambridge's more. The latest updates on the Cambridge Instagram account are just lovely❤❤❤💖💖💖.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Regardless of the reasons the engagement ended a press conference and a lawsuit was ridiculously dramatic.... an engagement is not legally binding
Gloria Allred seemed to think differently, we don't know if they had any engagement agreements, maybe related to the ring or similar.

Reactions: 10
so she talked of suicide because she didn't want Harry to leave her? Is that it?
No. She wanted to appear really fragile so that his protective instincts would kick in.
At that point she was likely pecking at his head about moving to Hollywood, although I bet she claimed Canada because that would be easier to sell to him. "Oh 'H'" she calls him that you know " Sweetie pie, we could be so happy in Canada. You'd love it. Lots of open space and hiking trails and fabulous wildlife. You can even use your lovely Purdeys there hunting bad birdies etc".
Hazza: "Oh I dunno babe, maybe in a year or two".

Two days later ...

"Oh H ! I'm so depressed! I'm thinking of killing myself. Maybe throw myself down the stairs like your sainted mummy did. I can't stand these dirty peasants and nasty Kate won't take me shopping. I need to get out of here or I'll top myself. I will H, I really will!" as she clutches her moon bump 'lovingly'.

Job done. Moved to canada on the way to Hollyweird and nasty Purdeys sold. No hunting lil creatures any more. The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.