Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! I've never heard of him before. So when did she and Teddy Forstmann actually have a relationship? Was this before or after Hasnat Khan?

According to this article Di "had fantasies of Forstmann running for President of the U.S., with herself as his wife and First Lady".

He's American, so is this why Diana was planning on moving to the US before she died?

It was rumoured that she might move to the USA.

No!! Nice hands...

Phew!!!
Hands are important.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now blocked by strong write. Saw a post by them with Oprah tagged that said something along the lines of Harry found it easy to open up so I replied :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210523-195556_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
so she talked of suicide because she didn't want Harry to leave her? Is that it?
Not necessarily, I’m suggesting it was used by her as a way to control him and show that what happened to his mother was happening to her / history repeating itself.... part of her plan to get him to follow her agenda

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
He also has a good shaped head...I think if you’re losing your hair...having a good shaped head is important.
Wheeew its getting warm in here !

.........****** 😛😛😛 Prince William, RAF Man, Coastguard Air-Sea Rescue helicopter pilot, Dad, all-round good egg..... tidy body.....stunningly lovely Partner, and our future Monarch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Interesting twitter thread from a PR professional about their strategy, which is basically what everyone already guessed. Revenge.

Reactions: 19
A reminder, Harry's creator, the man behind the previous Harry:

Wonder what Mr. Edward Lane Fox thinks now.
Harry of course feeds on his revenge fantasies, so he hates the man he once was.

Reactions: 15
Not necessarily, I’m suggesting it was used by her as a way to control him and show that what happened to his mother was happening to her / history repeating itself.... part of her plan to get him to follow her agenda
He alleges it was when they were 'smeared' by BP, or as everyone else knows it, when BP announced an independent firm would investigate the bullying of BP employees by the wife. I think it was a " you must pull out all the stops to protect me" event.
But for all we know he may have just told her he was having second thoughts about the interview.

Reactions: 28
If you look at it long enough the eyes appear to move...creepy.
Plus, if he’s going down the “fixing my face” route, he ought to get his nose remodelled too!
It can essio
If you look at it long enough the eyes appear to move...creepy.
Plus, if he’s going down the “fixing my face” route, he ought to get his nose remodelled too!
I can remodel it for nothing, just two fists

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My little pony is back in Smeggy's camp posting crap
'She said no one 'has ever had to deal with the pressure, the politics and the press' like Meghan in an Instagram post.'
🙄
I think this is quite significant and plays into the theory that the velociraptor is in a bit of a state. Oh, woe is me!

If this is who's left to bring the pity plea to the masses, it's all grimmer than I could ever have hoped for at this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.