Harry and Meghan #106 Harry the angry hypocritical Prince. His podcasts make us all wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloria Allred has done amazing things for women's rights but that doesn't make it any less dramatic. I believe under california law the ring goes back to the person who purchased it if there's a disagreement. We'll never know what would have happened but breach of contract for an engagement is flimsy at best
I think the breach of contract was because he said he'd pay her $X for cutting back on her work, in order to spend more time with him. Apparently 1 cheque for 200k bounced.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If the timline of the Oprah MH thing is 2019, then the Royal bashing started then, which means they were in UK initially.
The person recording is a BAFTA winner.
If that means that the Oprah interview came after, the deranged Harry in the docu, predates the supposedly "better" Harry in Oprahs interview.
So the Royals have a problem.
Does he mention the Oprah interview in any of the 5 episodes?
It was announced before they left (but not as something they would earn money on IIRC) and it wasn't filmed in 2019 but after they moved to Montecito.

He mentioned PP's funeral and Meghan crying after the bullying accusations came out so some of it at least was rerecorded in the last month. Given the look of everyone else's segments I would imagine the original plan was to do the therapy and be less angry and bitter about everything but talk up his trauma with his mother. And that changed after everything in the last couple of months where he's spiralling and lashing out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The article said that in the UK it wasn’t necessary to inform the other party. Is that true?
Yes, I believe that UK legislation is different to American law in the matters.
It good manners & best practice to inform people that you are recording them, it is not illegal.

Reactions: 15
Even Princess Anne getting in on the "This is how you relate with the public, Smeghan" today

Can you imagine HFEW speaking to two randoms in the street, and not demanding they be dismissed and swept aside Wimbledon style.
You’ve just reminded me, didn’t they issue some kind of edict just after Archie was born and they were still at Frogmore? That none of the locals were to try and interact with them in any way whatsoever when they were out and about?
No looking at them, asking to see Archie or even talking to the dogs.
I seem to remember that there was a big hoo ha about it all and the locals were up in arms about having to divert their gaze if they saw them.
Then some hasty denial being issued saying it was all a misunderstanding.
Yeah, sure it was.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
He will become very resentful eventually, being away from Great Britain, his mates etc...and itll get deeper every time shes moody , or they row. Hes given up everything , and shes got him right where she wants him. Isolated and 3,900 miles away from everyone.

Reactions: 29
He will become very resentful eventually, being away from Great Britain, his mates etc...and itll get deeper every time shes moody , or they row. Hes given up everything , and shes got him right where she wants him. Isolated and 3,900 miles away from everyone.
Boo bloody boo for Hazno 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And another thing on my mind. I keep reading reports about how unhappy Megs and Harry were with Nottingham Cottage (so small), while William and Catherine had a grand apartment in Kensington Palace.

They are so impatient, you have to learn to do your job and bide your time.

Windsor Castle, indeed.

From Wikipedia
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, lived at Nottingham Cottage for two and a half years after leaving Anglesey, where Prince William had been stationed as a helicopter pilot. The couple lived there with the infant Prince George for a few months after his birth, before moving in October 2013 to Apartment 1A in Kensington Palace. The ceilings of the home are very low, and Prince William had to stoop to avoid hitting his head on them.[2]

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You’ve just reminded me, didn’t they issue some kind of edict just after Archie was born and they were still at Frogmore? That none of the locals were to try and interact with them in any way whatsoever when they were out and about?
No looking at them, asking to see Archie or even talking to the dogs.
I seem to remember that there was a big hoo ha about it all and the locals were up in arms about having to divert their gaze if they saw them.
Then some hasty denial being issued saying it was all a misunderstanding.
Yeah, sure it was.
I seem to remember the staff were told they couldn't park in the car parks close to Frogmore anymore either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Notice the comment about the RF trying to smear Smegatron before the Porca interview. They know the bullying allegation inquiry train is coming down the tracks and they’re trying to discredit it before it reaches the station. Nice try Smegs, but too many people have seen your nasty side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.