Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot just cannot stop. What’s next? The BRF asking for an abortion? The BRF planning a hit job? He is clearly kicking and screaming. But riding this trip can only hold attention for so long. The claims get worse every time which shows that there is definitely an underlying desperation instead of truthfully repeating your story as you recall it. Otherwise we would have heard all of that before. Good thing: I guess we don’t have to worry they will ever come back to the fold. It seems Harry has completely internalised the idea how damaging this life is. And by not reacting the BRF let’s him hang himself and doesn’t look petty or as if they are trying to silence him.
RE Diana: there is mostly definitely no rule royals shouldn’t wear a seatbelt. They don’t at parades when the cars go really slow and there is no normal traffic (there might be belly belts though who knows) and might choose not to wear them on their own estates (which is actually ok iirc). But whenever you see them out and about otherwise they wear a seatbelt.
Diana might have survived wearing one. But she also might not have. The guy that survived sat on a different seat, so the impact hit him differently. We will never know. It’s a moot point. Diana was no
angel for sure but who is? She did great things charity wise and tried her best with her boys. Did she have flaws. Obviously. Will her children idolise her to a certain extent. That’s well within their rights. Her death was the tragic result of lots of things. Her drivers certainly could have taken another route or droven slower. It’s not like she held a gun to their heads. The paparazzi could have stopped chasing her when it was obvious this was going out of hand. She could have worn a seatbelt. And so on. people love the most exciting answer but it’s almost never the real one. They are normally really easy (but multilevelled). It was a chain of bad decisions by multiple people. Easy as that.
He is starting to sound like the
I'm just in awe at the obvious restraint William is showing against a clearly unwell and unstable brother determined to destroy his own family. I really fear its going to end in tragedy. But don't worry, for the RF we're in really safe and strong hands
Halfwit is starting to act and is becoming like the insane Charles Dreyfus played by Herbert Lom in The Pink Panther. I am sure Megatron has planned all of this as its a mirror image of his mother's.

Reactions: 18
yep really don’t get this one- he’s screaming now he did everything to protect her yet drags her in front of the press and public to an engagement. It just makes no sense to me. Surely they could’ve said she was feeling unwell and was undergoing medical treatment- sure she’d have had plenty of sympathy.
She wasn't supposed to be there, allegedly she went so she wouldn't be alone.

Reactions: 12
Apologies if already posted but this from Vanity Fair shows how deluded all this is…

Imagine being so manipulated and brain-washed you come to believe the following:

- You never went to therapy until the Chief Rescuer suggested it in 2017
- Also, you went to therapy in c.2014
- Also, you launched a mental health charity in 2016
- Your brother and father, both of whom went to therapy told you not to go
- Your brother, who suggested therapy to you and told you you needed it in 2014, did nothing to help you
- You don’t hold onto any anger, you just act with compassion, whilst at the same time you are clearly seething and throwing your family under a bus on a daily basis
- Your wife was suicidal on 17 January 2019, but despite you and her talking about it publicly for literally hours, it’s not at all clear why she was suicidal
- Your wife, who suggested therapy to you, was unable to find a therapist of her own
- You were unable to help her get therapy in spite of acting on your wife’s suggestion and getting therapy for yourself
- You were ashamed of her need for therapy in spite of running a charity aimed at ending the stigma of poor mental health since 2016
- Your wife managed to get her tit together enough to fly to NYC for her $500,000 baby shower on 19 February 2019, one month after she was graphically talking about suicide - was she still ill then? If not, how did she work through her pain without any support (because this was refused)?
- Your mother was killed by a racist press in exactly the same way that the racist press wants your wife to die
- History is quite literally repeating itself
- You have a great relationship with your grandmother HMTQ in spite of: trashing the institution she heads for being so unsupportive and cold they didn’t care when your wife was suicidal; accusing the institution of a smear campaign against her; accusing a family member of racism; trashing Charles’ parenting skills and accusing him of wilfully perpetuating the generational pain; going ahead with your Oprah-sponsored whinge fest whilst Philip was on his deathbed; compounding that by trashing your grandparents’ parenting of Charles a month after Philip’s death
- Your wife is a good person in spite of countless bullying claims and the abandonment of her family

I could go on. And on. And on. Her capacity to lie and manipulate him is terrifying. I dread to think what accusations are coming for him later down the line..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
Comment in DM for article about The Queen carrying on, and smiling which made me smile : I'd be smiling too, if my odious Grandson was thousands of miles away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Apologies if already posted but this from Vanity Fair shows how deluded all this is…

Imagine being so manipulated and brain-washed you come to believe the following:

- You never went to therapy until the Chief Rescuer suggested it in 2017
- Also, you went to therapy in c.2014
- Also, you launched a mental health charity in 2016
- Your brother and father, both of whom went to therapy told you not to go
- Your brother, who suggested therapy to you and told you you needed it in 2014, did nothing to help you
- You don’t hold onto any anger, you just act with compassion, whilst at the same time you are clearly seething and throwing your family under a bus on a daily basis
- Your wife was suicidal on 17 January 2019, but despite you and her talking about it publicly for literally hours, it’s not at all clear why she was suicidal
- Your wife, who suggested therapy to you, was unable to find a therapist of her own
- You were unable to help her get therapy in spite of acting on your wife’s suggestion and getting therapy for yourself
- You were ashamed of her need for therapy in spite of running a charity aimed at ending the stigma of poor mental health since 2016
- Your wife managed to get her tit together enough to fly to NYC for her $500,000 baby shower on 19 February 2019, one month after are was graphically talking about suicide - was she still ill then? If not, how did she work through her pain without any support (because this was refused)?
- Your mother was killed by a racist press in exactly the same way that the racist press wants your wife to die
- History is quite literally repeating itself
- You have a great relationship with your grandmother HMTQ in spite of: trashing the institution she heads for being so unsupportive and cold they didn’t care when your wife was suicidal; accusing the institution of a smear campaign against her; accusing a family member of racism; trashing Charles’ parenting skills and accusing him of wilfully perpetuating the generational pain; going ahead with your Oprah-sponsored whinge fest whilst Philip was on his deathbed; compounding that by trashing her and Philip’s parenting of Charles a month after Philip’s death
- Your wife is a good person in spite of countless bullying claims and the abandonment of her family

I could go on. And on. And on. Her capacity to lie and manipulate him is terrifying. I dread to think what accusations are coming for him later down the line..
Keep going! This is the very best summary I’ve read yet.

Reactions: 34
the bit about the history repeat itself with him: yes, because there will be a divorce just like PC and Di.

Reactions: 27
It was the wrong decision, but it was made in a different era. William has clearly processed it and understood that none of it was malicious, and moved on. Harry has insulted his mother's memory by using her to make money and attack the monarchy. Harry is still stuck in the mindset of an angry child.
Seems like the coffin walk was originally Tony Blair's suggestion, not the Royals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Part of Harry's statement about BBC:

"By protecting her legacy, we protect everyone, and uphold the dignity with which she lived her life. Let’s remember who she was and what she stood for."

Protecting Diana's legacy (probably Charles because of the children) is exactly what created this tit.

The Saint that can't do wrong, and a media narrative which made it possible that only a very small percentage of people sees the facts (those that dig deeper)
Those that read in passing, mere observers, became followers of the Saint Diana's narrative, and are now the primary enablers of Harry's war on the UK, the RF, and the media.

Saint Diana needs to die.
Diana the mother, humanitarian, needs to be revealed again as just another human with bad a good character traits.

But the stench of $$$ in Harry's statement is unbearable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I think that tiara is the best one. And it was lovely she wore her grandmother’s dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.