Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony Blair told Diana being in a relationship with Dodi is a problem. Maybe Harry needs to put some anger at that direction.

Tony Blair told Princess Diana her relationship with Dodi Fayed was a problem | Tony Blair | The Guardian
WTF? It was a problem but he didn't know why, he just didn't like it. What did it have to do with him anyway? The odious little shitbag should have kept it shut.

Then he did this https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-williams-fury-tony-blair-20802121
And yet woko and ohno still did this with him https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10924363/prince-harry-meghan-markle-tony-blair-summit/

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my god, I've been at work all day, came in to catch up and this thread has moved on 30 pages!!! Just caught up with what's going on. I remember when Diana died, I was about 25 and there was No suggestion of racism around Dodi what's his face!! He was seen as unsuitable but his father was very objectional at the time, but no racism! wtf is he talking about.

I really feel H is having a serious break down and being led down a crazy path.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
That's gone up by about 3,000 signatures since I signed it earlier!
Signed

I just can't wrap my head around how someone who was caused so much pain and trauma by 'The Firm' happily cashes in by proudly displaying, DUCHESS OF SUSPICIOUSNESS on her latest 'venture'

Surely you would want to distance yourself from the very institute that caused you that pain.

Reactions: 29
The more Meghan and Harry go on, the better they make William and Kate look. Even if a person felt sorry for Harry, he is clearly not leadership material.
Whereas William very much is. He is obviously capable of being strong when needed.

If Harry wants to try to be Diana, he needs to get better looking for a start. Because the world is shallow and a big part of Diana's appeal and popularity was her looks.

Meanwhile, William seems to be emulating the Queen, in his own way. He is an impressive person.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·

I cannot say enough that Prince Harry is in an emotionally abusive relationship. Meghan has groomed him to believe that she is his mother reincarnate—only this time, he has a chance to save her.

It is so disturbing to watch. Please stop putting cameras on him.

Very true

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I guess we’re reaching the point now where all Harry has left to merch to the US is his mother’s memory. The connection to the present RF is dead in a ditch; he has no job or cause he seems to stick at. Not much left of interest.

I do find it weird how M is keeping a v low profile - the privacy the couple claims to crave - yet H has gone totally the other way and massively over sharing. No filter.
That's because she has realised she is seen as a loose cannon and it's costing her opportunities, so she's sending Harry out now to do her dirty work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't get it, Diana dating Haznat Khan people after a while didn't give a tit but yet Dodi was a problem?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I clearly have sunstroke (it's been very hot here these past weeks), but just maybe she was the one who wanted the 'quiet life' and this is why we are now only seeing Harry??

The oprah interview launched him in the US and now it's all him??
It's an interesting idea - I can certainly buy the idea that H is desperate to step out of William's shadow, and prove that he is smart too, like the proper Fredo that he is.

Bit more difficult to buy that his wife wants a "quiet life" when it is apparent knowledge that she instructed her PR to make her the most famous woman in the world, and all her actions up until the last two weeks go against the idea of the woman who wants to keep her head down. She is a smidge smarter than H and is keeping her head down, using the baby as a pretext, and hoping that in however long it takes the dust will settle and she can come out again and be the stunning, brave, courageous voice of women (and particularly women of colour) everywhere. It might work in the US, which is all she'll care about, but I doubt it'll get much traction elsewhere, especially once the titles go.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm going to have to ask:

How did the falsification of the bank statements encourage Earl Spencer to set up the interview? Just what is the relevance of this? I am very confused..

Sorry to derail for a moment.
The statements showed regular payments from a mystery source which Bashir claimed was someone paying the person(an RPO/staff) to spy on Diana. It was designed to fuel her paranoia that she was being watched by spies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
TBH I don't blame him for feeling that way. There was so much wailing and hysteria from grown people crying out Diana's name while they walked behind her coffin.
He was only 12 years old......at that age I would have felt the same.
I used to have my lunch in Kensington gardens. I can still remember seeing the masses of flowers.
And I can still remember one least laying her flowers, having a photo taken, picking up her flowers and then wandering off in the direction of Harrods or BP , presumably to do the grieving route.
And then as her hearse drove up to Northamptonshire parking waa sold in the fields by the roads with catering trucks in case you got hungry. Entrepreneurship maybe, but like any wake a bit of a party to be had.
So yes I can understand he feels his grieving was hijacked especially when you could see evidence of tourism in the supposed grieving process.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I literally cannot believe that clip of Harry talking about Diana’s death and relating it to her dating someone who wasn’t white. His mind has been completely fucked. This is so clearly heading towards total catastrophe. Maybe the results of all this will be that that we can all finally agree that wokethink is a total blimmin disaster.
disgusting.
I need a rant. Latest nonsense.

1. complaints about privacy - always baring their dirty kaundry
2. Complaints about the press and media being mean to H and M. Fine when they do it about literally everyone they come into contact with
3. Being healed and happy yet spending hours every week planning, recording, and sharing, every miserable thought that crosses their mind
4. Talking about connection and sharing human stories and acting with dignity and compassion / but only when it suits you right? Your dead grandad doesn't deserve any by your book, nor your protective grandma, nor your only parent
5. A royal who hated service, who hates performing when under tough measures - try having to work for money when your kid dies, or parent dies, or you get a cancer diagnosis but aren't sick enough to go off work - how do you think normal people cope Harry? Yes this was sad, but it's not revolutionary? People have to work through the toughest circumstances all the freaking time. Really thinks he is hardest done by in the world - hence about him when in an orphan HIV rape camp or whatever
6. Then he's going on about how he's sharing all this to help? He has spent life drawing attention to mental health, disability in good way. I even accept the profile of PTSD for veterans in particular BUT there is no advice anywhere that suggests for several years you should keep publicising and re-living everyone and thing that you perceive did you wrong - this is actually traumatising in itself! The brain hardwires what you keep thinking about - like learning the piano!
7. Just get a life! Stop living the old one on the loop. You guys keep saying you're so happy then tell us why!!! This is all so bonkers it's almost parody
8. Harry's image of Diana is the childhood view of a mother - why wouldn't that be his enduring memory of her. However he hasn't done the development to realise that all people are people, and flawed humans in their own right. Harry doesn't even understand that Diana was completely exploited and manipulated to get her to say certain things in Panorama and regretted it years later. Harry also uses this - Diana's angry lens - to understand his adult father because it suits the narrative of his dad not giving him money to live in an american mansion - Harry does not understand the importance of work at all. Other kids with drug and drink problems are on the streets or in crack houses - that would never have happened to him....!! Privilege. Over time panorama would have come out, and I do believe once happy, Diana would have mended relationship with Charles.
- william had a more adult view of his mum because was 15 and she confided in him. Even as child he was horrified and cried about her interview and she regretted it. Harry venerates it - even though it was a set up and a trap.
- Harry says him mum would be proud of him and he has no regrets. Although I think mothers do want to see their children thrive, I am not sure she would have wanted things to play out like this. A rift between your kids to the point of tv air-all's would be heartbreaking but I think Harry thinks it's normal :/

I really think something tragic is about to happen. The complaints and misery have gathered pace, not been replaced by compassion and optimism or any evidence of learning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
People who are old enough to remember, recall that there was absolutely NO discussion of race around Diana's boyfriends. Dodi was considered unsuitable because he was flighty and a playboy and lived off his father, not because of his ethnicity.

Genuine question: do people who aren't old enough to remember Diana give a tit about her?
I really wouldn't imagine that Americans under 40 would give the most infinitesimal of shits about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
He thinks Diana died because Dodi wasn’t white. And therefore his card is marked because Meghan isn’t white.

If he really thinks this, it’s seriously giving me the creeps that the whispering in his ear has resulted in this level of derangement.

Or he’s making it up, which is even more disturbing.

I was 28 when she died and remember it all very clearly. This is a terrible distortion of what happened.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
People who are old enough to remember, recall that there was absolutely NO discussion of race around Diana's boyfriends. Dodi was considered unsuitable because he was flighty and a playboy and lived off his father, not because of his ethnicity.

Genuine question: do people who aren't old enough to remember Diana give a tit about her?
I really wouldn't imagine that Americans under 40 would give the most infinitesimal of shits about her.
I think anyone interested in fashion is, she was copied so much, and the 80/90's are definitely influencing current fashion. My daughter is in her 20's and her and her friends love Lady Di! Also they watch The Crown!

Reactions: 15
I clearly have sunstroke (it's been very hot here these past weeks), but just maybe she was the one who wanted the 'quiet life' and this is why we are now only seeing Harry??

The oprah interview launched him in the US and now it's all him??

She has never wanted a quiet life she needs to be out there because it's all about$$$ she is lying low b cause the tit is beginning to hit the fan and she doesn't want it splashed on her. She lets the fool out there to humiliate himself globally and get rid of him

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So much to pick apart with Harry's recent statements so little time.

Let's just look at the what he said re: Meghan and that she told him she felt suicidal, how exactly she was going to end her life, the practicalities of it and that she stopped herself because she didn't want him to lose another woman in his life. First off anyone here who has suffered depression or has ever experienced suicidal ideation knows that what Meghan claimed re: feeling suicidal in her Oprah interview was complete bollocks and spoken by someone who clearly read other people's experiences of being suicidal and tried to fashion them as their own. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have first hand experience of both of those things and not once have I ever said to a friend or family member or partner for that matter that I feel like ending it all and this is how I am going to do it. In fact I went the opposite and tried to hide everything from them as I already felt like enough of a burden on them and they would be better off without me .purely my own experience so can't speak for everyone but that statement to Harry was manipulative and was nothing short of emotional.

While HW bears the brunt of a lot of the vitriol I think Harry deserves just as much. While I don't for one second dispute the fact the she is emotionally manipulative I think he has such a victim mentality that he feeds off what she tells him. So much trauma around his mother's death but what about everyone else's trauma? What about William's or her his aunts and uncles trauma? They all lost a family member they all dealt with it.

He needed help but no one would give it to him. So much hurt and pain that was ignored etc . As an adult you need to take responsibility for your healing and your own mental health in much the same way you do your physical health . What's Harry going to do in 10 /15 years time when's his kids are on TV spouting the same shite about their truth because they grew up with narcissistic, unhinged parents 🤷🏻‍♀️Will it still be Charles and William's fault then or the UK press, or his mother's death 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I agree! I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the Cambridge Lover's Knot. I would LOVE to see Catherine in the fringe tiara, or the Strathmore Rose tiara!
Would love to see her in the Strathmore Rose but I believe it's not in very good condition?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm in my 20s and was a toddler when she died. Tbh I don't really care about her. My family has always been interested in royalty though so I do have an understanding of her situation. My mum had both of Lady C's books on Diana so I've managed to read them as well.

A lot of people in my age group are pretty woke and some of them blindly take Diana's side without fully understanding the situation. But there are a lot of people who don't really care about her since it was so long ago.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.