Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be an unpopular opinion but I do agree with Henry regarding his thoughts on Diana’s funeral.
The public wailing that those 2 boys witnessed as they were walking behind their mothers coffin must have been unbearable.
In their shoes, I‘d have wanted to shout “duck off, you didn’t know her, you never even met her. She was our mum.”
I don’t see his feelings as an insult to the British Public. I think his feelings in relation to her funeral are completely justified and normal.
It was the wrong decision, but it was made in a different era. William has clearly processed it and understood that none of it was malicious, and moved on. Harry has insulted his mother's memory by using her to make money and attack the monarchy. Harry is still stuck in the mindset of an angry child.

Reactions: 31
It's hard to believe that Harry was once probably the most popular member of the RF. From being a lovable little scamp in his 20's, serving in Afghanistan, setting the the invictus games. And now he's probably less popular than all of them bar Andrew.
You know, what with the birth of his grandchild and now Princess Bea pregnant. l think he may have overtaken PWB in the popularity stakes , at least he didn't blame or bad mouth his own family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Meghan:
Broken home ✔
Convict mother ✔
Racist abuse ✔
Abandoned by previous husband(s) ✔
Miscarriage ✔
Suicidal thoughts ✔

She's pretty much had the whole of the unlucky tree fall on her.

What's her next claim going to be? Got to be a terminal disease of some sort isn't it? Or will she squeeze in "house flooded / exploded / burnt down" or "internet fraudsters took all my money" first.
Dog ate her homework perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"The Toadours 🌻 on Twitter: "Pondering Toad Just when the Harkles are about to lose their titles. This is the latest stunt they pull. Harry to ashamed to ask for help. Has no problem going on National TV to tell the world Megs problems but couldn’t pick up a telephone to make a call. These two are diabolical https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The trouble is, when he lies about this, it makes it harder to believe anything else he says.

Is anyone else really struggling to see what the point is in this latest victim-merching? Who is it meant to help? It doesn’t seem to be giving any sort of guidance or practical help for people to overcome mental illness. I’m not sure saying “If you’re suicidal, no-one will help you - even if you’re pregnant and have money for a private psychiatrist, it’s only worth living if you have a rich husband you don’t want to leave behind” or “Have anger issues, make sure to fall out with all your family and move abroad, because running away from confrontation helps” or maybe “Feel traumatised by press intrusion, but don’t even know it? Move to LA, get your wife to constantly leak your location so you can be papped on your bike, spend a ton of money on some quackery, wage an angry, bitter war with the press so that it consumes every aspect of your life”.
I’m sorry I can’t remember who it was that mentioned his and Orca’s links to the mental health apps, but it totally fits. This isn’t about helping people. This is about telling people to dig out every childhood grievance then rub salt into your wounds until you convince yourself how traumatised you are. Then when you’re feeling thoroughly traumatised and have twisted every interaction into proof of your victim hood...spend money on our app! Buy some bogus self-help snake oil! Give us your personal data so we can sell it on to selected third parties!

It’s grim.
Can be no other reason than spite and emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 24
Can imagine RF being furious

Perhaps tried to stop them leaving because they all knew what she was doing to him.
By keeping them in GB the RF probably thought that they could help him see reason and prise him from her clutches, but if he was on the other side of the world with just her all hell could be let loose, and so it has proved to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Perhaps tried to stop them leaving because they all knew what she was doing to him.
By keeping them in GB the RF probably thought that they could help him see reason and prise him from her clutches, but if he was on the other side of the world with just her all hell could be let loose, and so it has proved to be.
Either than or they knew what his mental health problems are like and were trying to protect him by ensuring the wider public didn't see the full extant of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Posted on the secret celeb thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know, what with the birth of his grandchild and now Princess Bea pregnant. l think he may have overtaken PWB in the popularity stakes , at least he didn't blame or bad mouth his own family.
What is wrong with people? 'Loveable little scamp' is something you say about a 6 year-old not a spoilt grown up who takes drugs and drinks to excess... He did not set-up the Invictus games - an aide did having seen the US Warrior Games. Then Harry was put in charge in name only as he is incapable of anything.

Reactions: 24
Would love to be a fly spy on the wall in various palaces and castles and hear what the royals really think and say about these 2.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, hairy has ptsd, is 'triggered' by London, the sound of horses hooves, and thinks he is predestined for the doom of Diana. And yet he is STILL 6th in line to the throne, oh yeah that works. The juxtaposition of hairy with closed eyes and hands crossed over his chest vs Prince William's steely eyed statement on the bbc is hilarious. How can anyone in the markle camp think this is good for their brand? He has sailed off the deep end into there be dragons territory. Where are the investigators from Child Protective Services? The archie child has suicidal mom and a madman father with a fellow sprog on the way. Also, the AMA needs to take a look at his therapists, because his treatment is a dangerous failure. What is freaking left for them to lie about?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If anyone is on twatter and doesn't follow Breya, I would recommend her. She has good detective skills.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So, hairy has ptsd, is 'triggered' by London, the sound of horses hooves, and thinks he is predestined for the doom of Diana. And yet he is STILL 6th in line to the throne, oh yeah that works. The juxtaposition of hairy with closed eyes and hands crossed over his chest vs Prince William's steely eyed statement on the bbc is hilarious. How can anyone in the markle camp think this is good for their brand? He has sailed off the deep end into there be dragons territory. Where are the investigators from Child Protective Services? The archie child has suicidal mom and a madman father with a fellow sprog on the way. Also, the AMA needs to take a look at his therapists, because his treatment is a dangerous failure. What is freaking left for them to lie about?
They are certainly not therapists I would want to be recommended to.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.