Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked my 72 year old mother to check with a psychiatrist relative of ours if he could suggest a ‘from afar’ diagnosis of PWB... she replied that she actually has her own diagnosis:

“a paranoid narcissist with a weak victim personality only able to function when he is being bolstered and yet also led by the nose...”

😂😂 absolutely savage, mother 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Seems like the coffin walk was originally Tony Blair's suggestion, not the Royals.

Tony Blair told Diana being in a relationship with Dodi is a problem. Maybe Harry needs to put some anger at that direction.

Tony Blair told Princess Diana her relationship with Dodi Fayed was a problem | Tony Blair | The Guardian

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I guess we’re reaching the point now where all Harry has left to merch to the US is his mother’s memory. The connection to the present RF is dead in a ditch; he has no job or cause he seems to stick at. Not much left of interest.

I do find it weird how M is keeping a v low profile - the privacy the couple claims to crave - yet H has gone totally the other way and massively over sharing. No filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
just leaving this, I'm so disgusted with weany dick that I have to mentally detoxicate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly at this point I think the best thing for H&M would be to be silent for half a year or so- everyone is just annoyed with these two. But oh I forgot Harry will never be silenced and Meghan is a Narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think that tiara is the best one. And it was lovely she wore her grandmother’s dress.
I agree! I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the Cambridge Lover's Knot. I would LOVE to see Catherine in the fringe tiara, or the Strathmore Rose tiara!

Reactions: 12
Saw these 2 posts and my new nickname for Harry is Nosferatu. He has achieved perfect vampire pose.
Screenshot_20210521-190736_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And there are 5 episodes of this shite.
One thing is sure, history is repeating itself.

The Royal blunders are identical to those in the aftermath of Charles and Diana separation.
Give them enough rope..
Keep them close/give favors/rights, if they are close they will not talk.

And this will continue every time they drop out of media, with every new "business deal, " or every positive Royal coverage.

Diana agreed to stay with Wills in hospital, and told Charles to go to a scheduled engagement, then she called the press to portray him as a cold father that didn't stay in hospital with his son.
Harry learned well.
Well, he's not in #4 much, maybe at the end in a brief clip. #4 had people with extremely bad problems like having been in war zones, past molestation and things like that. Whoever edited the episodes seems to have had a clue, so it wasn't Harry. :ROFLMAO:

And you can skip to the parts with him, so you don't have to watch the whole thing. I will probably go back to watch the part with Robin Williams' son, because I didn't realize RW had parkinsons. That hasn't been publicized here. The press has just made it sound like it was all about depression and apparently that wasn't the whole story.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest HarryMarkle

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com

Reactions: 15
This on BlindGossip

[Blind Gossip] The family war has begun, and the first shots have already been fired!

Up until now, the family did not respond to the attacks and rude behavior of this couple.

When The Couple engaged in petty stunts to steal the spotlight from other family members, The Family was privately annoyed… but did not react in public.

When The Couple lobbed insults and accusations, The Family was privately shocked… but did not react in public.

Some members of his family, notably [redacted], wanted to counter the charges being leveled point by point. The decision was made that to do so would be seen as reactive and would only prolong and exacerbate the discussion. They continued to include the antagonists in social media posts and maintained a dignified silence about the insults and attacks in the hope that they would would stop.
Unfortunately, they did not stop. The attacks continued.

Now, The Family has decided that enough is enough.

They have had quite enough of his nonsense. After the latest round of attacks, the family came up with a unified strategy by which everyone in the family could abide.
We told you before that the family would not attack directly. Sure enough, we were right!

The strategy is subtle and dignified.
No consideration will be made nor recognition given to [the couple’s] activities or schedule. Those quiet acts of omission will make it clear that they (and especially she) are now “personae non gratae.” It will also deprive them of publicity, the oxygen that fuels their unseemly behavior.
The family will simply carry on with their own lives and activities. The omission of [the couple] from their communications will be quite subtle, yet, each time it happens, it will be noticed because it will demonstrate a distinct break from past traditions.
Basically, The Family is not going to attack The Couple. They are going to freeze out The Couple.

It’s a Cold War.

When will this war end? As we told you before, the only way back is without her.

While they were once hopeful he would come around, the family has now come to the unfortunate realization that there will be no reconciliation as long as he is married to her. As a couple, they are manipulative, vindictive and completely untrustworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I literally cannot believe that clip of Harry talking about Diana’s death and relating it to her dating someone who wasn’t white. His mind has been completely fucked. This is so clearly heading towards total catastrophe. Maybe the positive takeaway from the inevitable shitstorm that is coming down the pipeline is that that we can all finally agree that wokethink is a total blimmin disaster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I asked my 72 year old mother to check with a psychiatrist relative of ours if he could suggest a ‘from afar’ diagnosis of PWB... she replied that she actually has her own diagnosis:

“a paranoid narcissist with a weak victim personality only able to function when he is being bolstered and yet also led by the nose...”

😂😂 absolutely savage, mother 🤣
Your mother got him spot on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely bleeping savage. Can't stop laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣

If the Harkles had any good will left I think it will now completely disappear. Ginge could never come back to Europe without getting abuse now. Who the duck is still giving them advice to participate in these programmes?

Harry honestly looks like he is going through a mental health crisis, I can't believe he has had therapy for four years and now he is angrier than ever! And now that has been proven to be a lie to because as far back as 2013 he was talking about getting therapy on the insistance of his family.

Somebody else mentioned earlier in the thread how this is all becoming really uncomfortable to watch and I honestly think Oprah should be ashamed of herself.

It does make you wonder why Smeghead is in hiding. Maybe she has realised the tide is starting to turn.

Reactions: 32
I guess we’re reaching the point now where all Harry has left to merch to the US is his mother’s memory. The connection to the present RF is dead in a ditch; he has no job or cause he seems to stick at. Not much left of interest.

I do find it weird how M is keeping a v low profile - the privacy the couple claims to crave - yet H has gone totally the other way and massively over sharing. No filter.
I clearly have sunstroke (it's been very hot here these past weeks), but just maybe she was the one who wanted the 'quiet life' and this is why we are now only seeing Harry??

The oprah interview launched him in the US and now it's all him??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.