Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
History repeats itself, and so does Haz!

Bashir is still a pretty big dirtbag though. I'm making my way through Lord Dyson's report and Bashir is a LYING LIAR WHO LIES.

Anyone else think it was odd that Archie would say Grandma Diana and not Grandma Doria since Doria would be the one who was actually here? Or even Grandma Lilibet (or Lily or something?)
Especially since the zoomed her "all the time"

• Angry
Reactions: 14
There are so many dodgy 'therapists' making huge $$$ for telling people what they want to hear. Sounds like Harry's ended up with one of those.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Staying off twitter today. I keep reading things and then wondering how on earth the Royal Family will recover from this. Harry and Meghan are never going to stop. Why couldn't they have just discussed these things between themselves, moved to LA and just enjoyed their lives? I've always said "hurt people hurt people" and its so true of those two. They both need therapy, proper therapy-not a witch fest with Oprah fecking Winfrey and to step back and reflect a bit of what their goal and objective actually is? I keep thinking the pressure William must be under, his grandfather passing, Harry and Meghan the BBC Panorama inquiry. His head must be ready to explode i hope he has some support :'( When is all this going to quieten down!!
I never in a million years thought they would get here and start spilling their guts like this. I thought Funding Freedom would be the end of it, then I thought the Oprah thing would be the end of it, and then it became obvious that it's never going to end.

Are Harry and his wife really trying to romanticise suicide?

She's so messed up to have manipulated him like that. But then again, he's so stupid and should have listened to his friends and family before marrying her.
She needs to STFU about suicide. She is dealing with someone who is really and truly mentally ill and she is in over her head. Because if she messes with him enough, with the lack of medication, keeping him riled up all the time, the funky diet, maybe he has a relapse, one day he has his "my God what have I done" moment, or maybe he just has a really bad day. It's not that far of a stretch from suicide to murder-suicide.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
History repeats itself, and so does Haz!

Bashir is still a pretty big dirtbag though. I'm making my way through Lord Dyson's report and Bashir is a LYING LIAR WHO LIES.

Anyone else think it was odd that Archie would say Grandma Diana and not Grandma Doria since Doria would be the one who was actually here? Or even Grandma Lilibet (or Lily or something?)
I think it is very odd that he would say any words with no association. What 2 year-old says 'hydrate' - simply rubbish?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry, but that's a crock of tit bubba.:mad:
That was not HER voice. It was the voice of someone who had been fed lies and coached (apparently the interview was constantly being stopped for retakes to get the right dramatic effect and her make up and dress carefully chosen to create the woe-is-me look).
Undoubtedly she wanted to have her voice heard, but that was not her voice. It was a somewhat paranoid and bitter woman who had been driven to the edge of insanity with lies about her friends and protection people selling stories about her to an unnamed mysterious moneybags person and by stories that an innocent Swatch Watch was a technical marvel given to Wills to record her conversations. At that point she was actually semi insane and her voice should never have been heard until she sorted out the reality from the lies she'd been fed.
Wills is 100% right to demand the interview be consigned to the trash bin where it belongs. He above everyone knows that was not his mother talking, but a crazy mixed up lady.
Fair enough, I hadnt realised quite how much the interview was rehearsed. And I do get the point that if she was unwell, she should have been given the support she needed, and not paraded on a TV show for entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this whole thing is missing the appropriate tune, so the summary of Harry's life:

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else feel super uncomfortable watching Harry basically have therapy for money on TV? It's so abnormal to latch onto any single person as a saviour - only Meghan understood, only Meghan didn't make him suffer - only Meghan etc etc so ducked up. Someone who isolates your from friends and family to become your only world - uh oh. Also not happy she did the whole martyr thing about not killing her self cos of his mum? Always tit to hear someone feels suicidal but that's manipulative as all hell.

made they ever ever ever going to shut up? He complains re publicity then constantly seeks it. It's so so weird. Yes they'd always be recognised, but it is possible to have a semblance of inner private life - we rarely found out inner thoughts of Queen or even Kate - I know barely anything about Edward and Sophie Wessex! Also can't believe Harry is trying to make Dodi about race!!!! Being pursued because he was non white??? Diana was always pursued, whether it wasHewitt or anyone. Absolutely messed up. Really someone heading for disaster, it's awful to watch :/

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Diana spent 2.5 years with Hasnat Khan.
He is visual darker, and from a more strict background than the drug using, drinking, partying Dodi.
Hasnat said his religion was not a issue for the RF.
When Diana didn't invade his work for selfpromotion(watching live surgeries, screw what the person on the surgery table thinks about it) he was left alone.
She spent 9 summarised weeks with Dodi, and Harry pulls the race card in relation to Dodi.
The world is mad, and journalism is dead.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
View attachment 583353

“has since hurt countless others”

Could he be thinking here of Harry?
Good that William says "a free press has never been more important" and I think this was a dig. By contrast No. 6 demands uncritical adulation for him and his toxic bint, and if they don't get it they try to muzzle or sue.
No. 6's statement was sour and peevish and he used it to have a go at the press in general as usual, which was crass and inappropriate as this was about Bashir, Diana and the BBC. No. 6 had to make it about him of course, had to make it political and say that the damage was still being done - meaning that the press were still showing no reverence for Psycho 6 and the Toxic Tart .... how very dare they ??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Diana spent 2.5 years with Hasnat Khan.
He is visual darker, and from a more strict background than the drug using, drinking, partying Dodi.
Hasnat said his religion was not a issue for the RF.
When Diana didn't invade his work for selfpromotion(watching live surgeries, screw what the person on the surgery table thinks about it) he was left alone.
She spent 9 summarised weeks with Dodi, and Harry pulls the race card in relation to Dodi.
The world is mad, and journalism is dead.
Hasnat was more of a serious relationship whilst Dodi was just a summer fling.

I wonder if Harry will talk about any of Diana's other relationships. How about he talks about the man who people think is his father, James Hewitt? Or the men who were married like Oliver Hoare, Will Carling and Barry Manakee?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is he using mental health as the ultimate excuse for his drugs, booze, and nazi costume days? Oh I also forget the P word. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It’s all just so exhaustingly self indulgent 😩 Why can’t they just duck off and live their miserable lives in peace 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.