Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who is starting to feel really uncomfortable as it seems Harry is unravelling before our eyes?
He has been completely manipulated and acts like he has been brainwashed.
It doesn‘t sit well with me at all and I fear that this isn’t going to have a happy ending.
I wish there could be an intervention.
If I feel like this, God knows how his family must be feeling.
He is spiralling and all anyone can do is watch it happen. 😔
I have a bad feeling about the current situation with PWB and I can't quite put my finger on it. Heavens forbid anything happens to him whilst the thing is still married to him. He will become just like his mother, saintly and she will dine out on his name and the RF forever 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Am I the only one who is starting to feel really uncomfortable as it seems Harry is unravelling before our eyes?
It doesn‘t sit well with me at all and I fear that this isn’t going to have a happy ending.
I feel the same. I can only see it ending one way at the moment.
I wish someone would intervene.

And as for Orca... she is scraping the barrel with this.
I hope she regrets her actions on exploiting a mentally vulnerable man.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Oprah is a woke Democrat. Please understand that I was once a Dem voter myself. But the party is now consumed with their concept of “institutional racism” and that means destroying/re-creating...’building back better[... those very institutions they despise.. Taking down statues, banning books,...and now, even declaring that “Math is racist.”

The Markles are their wrecking crew for the ‘racist’ British monarchy. They are serving their purpose well.You have to fully understand what WOKE means to understand everything you are watching take place. You may agree with there objectives...half of America apparently does.

”Woke” is much more than a trend. Read about Biden’s push to install Critical Race Theory in every workplace, classroom, and government office. White American children will be taught that they are racist and they possess the odious “white privilege.”...even the poorest white kids whose families have worked the mines in West Va. for generations...have white privilege.

Businesses are coming on board the Woke movement as well. Coca-Cola, for example, is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white." These images are from an internal whistleblower:

Woke educators and politicians have also now asserted the idea that “Math is racist.” Teaching children that there is only ONE right math answer is racist. The following article describes what they suggest instead.

Markles are on Team Woke and so is Oprah. These are just my opinions of course. But this is a powerful movement embraced by our current government. Half of America agrees and applauds the effort. They see Markle as a victim of YOUR institutional racism as well,as oursand Harry as being “woke” by love to the ugliness of the institution. Oprah is using their emotion to whip up empathy for them and the Woke movement, my opinion only of course.
This is in spite of the evidence telling us that it doesn't work.

The need to appear to be a moral champion has now become more important than the need to try and win a war. They're not the same thing, and in many ways, they're diametricallly opposed.

Reactions: 19
She's ninety bleeping five ! Just buried her lifelong soul mate and has been constantly shat on by cuntchops and his bleep for the past 16 months ... of course she needs protecting.:mad:

Dealing with issues of state is enough work and stress for her at this point and thank duck the family she has around her are loyal and have her best interests at heart enough to protect her as much as they can.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe that needs pointing out.:rolleyes:
I agree and am worried that she looks very frail now and might not be with us for much longer. 95 is pretty ancient and most of her contemporaries are either dead or sitting gaga in a residential home watching TV all day.

I find it amazing that she still manages to do any work at her age. My guess is that we will see more if Charles from now on but he's no spring chicken either and doesn't look very well himself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Sorry, but this is really weird. I can't imagine the Queen needs to be protected unless she is ill or really struggling with grief. Also if this is supposed to be a secret plan, the person who has just told every man and his dog in a presumably crowded Friday night pub, has just blown the plan out of the water. For this plan to work, Harry would need to not know about it. That's been buggered now. Plus, if this plan is real, very, very, very few people would know about it, so this mole may have some explaining to do, along with the other potentially 2 or 3 people who know about it, which would presumably include Charles and William. If it was a real plan, it's going to have to be scrapped now it is in the public domain and those involved will be 100% determined to identify the source of the leak.

Having said that, I cannot imagine it would be true. It's beyond petty.

Just repeating what i was told. ( and not many pubs are over-crowded in town ) In fairness i didn't say it was a secret plan........and i did say it might be the beer talking. I would love to say how long this person has worked at the palace and how they have never uttered a word before. And it maybe just staff gossip, which is why i said "mild scoop".

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it just me or do a lot of Americans make it seem like America is now a totally backwards nation honestly the tit they are coming out with and doing over there recently and then acting like it’s normal is insane. I’m shaking my head in disbelief half the time that people are that stupid or lack common sense that much. Honestly it’s no wonder majority of them support ginge and the yacht bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder in 20 years time will we get Harry moaning about how he was pressured into doing this interview with Noperah?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just repeating what i was told. ( and not many pubs are over-crowded in town ) In fairness i didn't say it was a secret plan........and i did say it might be the beer talking. I would love to say how long this person has worked at the palace and how they have never uttered a word before. And it maybe just staff gossip, which is why i said "mild scoop".
Thanks for the information.

There's obviously been leaks from the palace that have enabled the dastardly Harkles to upstage royal events during the last year. Do you happen to know if they have got to the bottom of that?

If they've still got a sussex spy and traitor working there then any plans could be foiled by the Harkles being ready to hit back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My god so I was just watching the episode in season 3 of the crown when Margaret is partying with President Johnson and right at the end Prince Phillip says “the Windsor curse for every reliable, trustworthy individual is that there is an opposite sibling like King George VI and Edward VIII and before them their father and his brother Teddy and now you and Margaret it’s the curse of Windsor” like WHAT this predicted the future. William is the reliable, trustworthy one and Harry is the opposite rebel.
It's not just the Windsors. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

There's obviously been leaks from the palace that have enabled the dastardly Harkles to upstage royal events during the last year. Do you happen to know if they have got to the bottom of that?

If they've still got a sussex spy and traitor working there then any plans could be foiled by the Harkles being ready to hit back.
Yes, we still haven't heard about the traitor in the Palace.

Reactions: 14
I can totally believe it. The queen has had a really tit time (I bet she regrets using up the Annus Horribilis phrase for 1992 that must seem like a good year now) It makes sense that they've informed all staff OhNo is not to be told anything important. It's reassuring to know they're aware of it tbh

I wonder in 20 years time will we get Harry moaning about how he was pressured into doing this interview with Noperah?!
Absolutely he will claim he was tricked. If this was reddit I'd be asking remindmebot to remind me in 18 months

Yeah the Mails in on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I got mine before my husband, he's a whole 3 weeks older :LOL: In fact, I got mine in the 43-44 cohort and am only 41. To this day, no idea why I was invited early.

I just had a thought, maybe Hazno didn't get one. With Smeg's pregnancy narrative, she might have forgone hers and Hazno was like: "Na-ah, I do what wife does" That would explain the silence, as I'm sure if he did get it, he wouldn't stop pontificating about it.
It might depend on the area, and even individual doctors surgery. Our surgery is really well organised, I'm 44 and just had my 2nd jab (my husband is older, had his 2nd weeks ago). Another surgery, only a few miles away, while still doing well compared to some, is a good 2-3 weeks behind in terms of age group being vaccinated.

And yes, Harry would be preaching about it... (although saying that - would he demand to be paid?)

Reactions: 16
I have a bad feeling about the current situation with PWB and I can't quite put my finger on it. Heavens forbid anything happens to him whilst the thing is still married to him. He will become just like his mother, saintly and she will dine out on his name and the RF forever 😕
I’m not a psychotherapist/psychoanalyst but I do remember one saying to me once (I work in mental health) that if someone can see similarities / recognise there is a similar feeling to earlier relationships such as the maternal one- that’s fine. You can work with this. But if the patient thinks it’s exactly the same , and projects too much on to this new person (‘you are exactly the same as my mother’) the this is when it gets problematic. They are ‘psychotic’ in a psychotherapy sense. Which isn’t good. Sorry if I haven’t explained that very well- any psychoanalysts here in Tattle?!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It is uncomfortable and what's worse is its out there for us to see. Much like Britney Spears meltdown and head shaving.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
why does it seem like EVERYTHING she does it makes her the saint or hero that she's always doing the right thing? THIS WOMAN IS BEYOND

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I don't think it is petty actually, the plan is still to inform Harry before the media, but only just before so Montecito can't leak that the Queen of England has passed away - they truly have leaked everything. I can easily see Prince Charles being bowled over - his father just passed away, they grew close in recent years, but yes complex childhood that Harry is taking all up again. Charles was really really hurt by the Diana/public vilification and is a sensitive guy, for his other faults, he cares deeply for those around him. Diana he didn't understand and didn't love - they were a personality clash with a generation age gap - marrying her was part of the job, but their marriage must have been very strained. Imagine trying to live with someone you aren't in love with, who is bulimic, suicidal, self harms etc, when you've not had any softness yourself. For Harry to continuously publically shame him and his parenting skills - when he's been there only parent now for twenty plus years...that's devastating. The Queen is 95, her husband has just died, and she doesn't read all the headlines. Charles and William run far more of the goings on now, and are unlikely to tell her what Harry does in detail, there's no need. They also don't have that kind of confiding relationship. Charles will confide in Camilla, Wills in Kate. All entitled to our own opinions. People do open up when frustrated and tipsy. As for the secrecy - unless Harry is telepathic and will magically know when the Queen passes away, it will still be unknown to him until informed anyway. He doesn't live with her!

protocols for the monarch passing are complex and written well in advance - there's whole MI5 operations about it! Notifying whom and when is really specifically part of it.

Just my thoughts :)
'However.....come the day HMTQ passes, a plan is afoot not to inform Harry until minutes before it is public, leaders of commonwealth countries will know before he does, because of fear of leaks.' From your OP.

Sorry, but you're suggesting leaders of Commonwealth countries would know before her own grandchild? There are 54 Commonwealth countries. You're suggesting that 54 Commonwealth countries would be told of the Queen's death before Harry? The thought behind this being that a minimum of 54 virtual strangers would keep confidences better than her own grandson?

To be honest if I don't want 1 close relative know something absolutely MASSIVE about me, my masterplan would not involve telling 54 other people from around the world, (some of whom I've probably never met). I don't know a soul who would think this was an amazing plan.

I don't believe for a moment that Charles and William would do this. It would be petty, cruel and unforgivable. This is about his granny dying. She adores Harry and I don't believe anyone would go so against her wishes to do this. The kickback from the public would be damaging beyond belief. The public would find out because one of the 54 Commonwealth leaders would doubtless say something. Their husbands/wives may let something slip, or their PAs. If a palace employee cannot be trusted with highly confidential information, why would you expect other people to keep their mouth's shut?

Having said that, even if it was true, it won't work now and a desperate hunt to track down the person who has shared this information will be underway. It would be easy to find them as so few people would know this. If Harry finds out about this and/or the media, the damage will be huge and long lasting. Imagine if the Sussex Squad discovered this was true? The monarchy is in a perilous position as it is. This could bring the Queen's reign to an end and even bring Charles and William down.

The irony of the moral high ground being asserted whilst doing exactly what the plan was allegedly created for, beggars belief. The plan to prevent the leaking of very personal information has been derailed by the leaking of very personal information. I'm shocked someone who works for the RF would say something like this, true or not. The last thing the RF and especially the Queen needs is a betrayal from her own staff. She's grieving for her husband and Harry and Archie who she may never see again. It's beyond cruel to do this to her.

Reactions: 6
No matter how the Palace handle this H&M will go running to Oprah with another interview.
Its only my opinion but he's fallen apart since he married her.
He looked so miserable sitting with the Queen didnt he? then dropping the mic.

He needs to wake up fast. There is something very wrong and I think we know what's causing it

Reactions: 34
She's ninety bleeping five ! Just buried her lifelong soul mate and has been constantly shat on by cuntchops and his bleep for the past 16 months ... of course she needs protecting.:mad:

Dealing with issues of state is enough work and stress for her at this point and thank duck the family she has around her are loyal and have her best interests at heart enough to protect her as much as they can.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe that needs pointing out.:rolleyes:
I think you must have not read the bit when I said :

"Sorry, but this is really weird. I can't imagine the Queen needs to be protected unless she is ill or really struggling with grief."

This is virtually the same as your comment except for the repeated swearing.

I can't believe I need to suggest people read other people's comments before replying to them. I thought that was an obvious part of comment sections. 🙄🥱

Reactions: 1
why does it seem like EVERYTHING she does it makes her the saint or hero that she's always doing the right thing? THIS WOMAN IS BEYOND

Oh please. Enough of the utter tit dramatics.
It wont wash, dearie. Youre poison, and the pair of you are made for each other. Stay in Del Monte, or wherever the duck its called. We arent interested!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Afraid not. The person has always been very discreet ( it is their spouse who works there ). All i know is what has been relayed to me this evening through a mutual friend, probably in anger. But I always got the impression that not much gets past them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.