Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hadenoughofthiscrsp The allegation currently being thrown about is that she ditched Royal protection and drivers because Bashir told her she couldn't trust any of them as they were all plotting to smear her.
I hate to say it, but there might be an element of truth to that. RPOs wouldn't have allowed an 'evade the press by driving fast' situation to occur.

However we don't know how much of this OhNo was aware of. He seemed to be bitching that the paparazzi were responsible for years, Bashir wasn't the paparazzi.

Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who is starting to feel really uncomfortable as it seems Harry is unravelling before our eyes?
He has been completely manipulated and acts like he has been brainwashed.
It doesn‘t sit well with me at all and I fear that this isn’t going to have a happy ending.
I wish there could be an intervention.
If I feel like this, God knows how his family must be feeling.
He is spiralling and all anyone can do is watch it happen. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
It's dumb tit like this that makes so many, including me, hate the generation below (and, in fairness, stupid incredibly privileged members of my generation who don't know their arse from their elbow).

For years, people have fought against gender stereotypes and now the trans lobby are bringing them back with a vengeance in the name of "progress".

For years, anti-racism campagins have been pushing people not to take skin colour into account, now it is all about recognising that skin colour, and associating a load of prejudgments because of it (to"check one's privilege") in the name of "progress".

And now, people have been protesting about women taking their husbands name so that they can retain their identity and also not be thought of as "property", but now the argument is for men to lose their identity behind the woman because "progress" ?

Anyway, none of that it related to H and HW, so I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree....
... and a small cabin build there ?

Been to his grave site in Sligo ( Drumcliff). Strangely plain, in fact quite ugly for a man of such beautiful words.:(

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Dia
@Hadenoughofthiscrsp The allegation currently being thrown about is that she ditched Royal protection and drivers because Bashir told her she couldn't trust any of them as they were all plotting to smear her.
I hate to say it, but there might be an element of truth to that. RPOs wouldn't have allowed an 'evade the press by driving fast' situation to occur.

However we don't know how much of this OhNo was aware of. He seemed to be bitching that the paparazzi were responsible for years, Bashir wasn't the paparazzi.
Diana and dodi had millions they didn’t need royal protection, same as pushy n haz get ur own security no disrespect

Reactions: 13
He's triggered by
-UK
-British people
-Horses
-London
-Cameras
-His wife crying because she was a nasty bully and people might find out due to the RF following proper employment procedure
-Duty
-Doing tit he doesn't want to do
He clearly needs to give up his place in the RF as all of the above isn't going to stop existing to protect his feefees.

Oh and we also hate his bleeping guts

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm hedging my bets that in the future she will come to be seen the same as her nemesis Bashir.

Just waiting for the day ...
Just what I was thinking... Oprah will be shown to have taken advantage of H !!

Reactions: 21
Yes, that definitely rings a bell with me.

Does anyone remember Diana talking to the Press a few weeks before she died, I think she was on a beach, or a boat, and she said to them that they wouldn't believe what she was going to do next?
Well, to be fair, she got that right. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Dia

Diana and dodi had millions they didn’t need royal protection, same as pushy n haz get ur own security no disrespect
But Royal security/drivers does what is best for the crown, not whatever they are told. They know they'll have to answer to the men in suits whereas security for the rich do as they're told by the rich. Royal security also knew how to deal with paps and wouldn't have allowed the fanciful jaunt to Dodis flat at such short notice

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The RF should go in all guns blazing and take away every title from them including his Prince title. I swear every time this bastard appears on my TV screen my blood boils hotter than lava.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I am ( as always ) about 2 threads behind!

Mild scoop here - I know someone whose other half works in/for the BRF. We are just FB fiends, but we do have a very close friend in common. They have always remained tight-lipped, but they have gone lockdown "bonkers" and started blabbing, as the staff are incandescent with rage. Our mutual friend met them for a drink this evening ( yay for open pubs! ) and this was said ( not verbatim ). Charles is in a state of paralysed shock. The Queen is protected and oblivious. However.....come the day HMTQ passes, a plan is afoot not to inform Harry until minutes before it is public, leaders of commonwealth countries will know before he does, because of fear of leaks, and the powers that be will wait for him to contact them about funeral attendance and will not chase/organise for him. If HMTQ ever falls ill and is in danger of passing, it will not be made public until her passing, to avoid "unseemly" ( yes that is verbatim ) publicity from "California" ( verbatim ), ( same goes for Charles coronation ) If accurate and not the beer talking ( this person has never uttered a word before ) , It is so sad it has come to this........... ( note - i have protected gender and timescales to avoid outing source - I proofread this about 15 times! - edited so much that I hope it makes sense )
Perfect!
Although I have to say, that might be the plan now in this tit storm but Chas is soft as shite and will cave in when the time comes.
Great tea though.:m

Reactions: 17
I am sorry if someone has pointed this out before but I’m puzzled that the British press were responsible for his mother’s death (and I’m old enough to remember those years) Diana was always in the news I remember her telling the press she had something to tell them but sadly the crash happened - and as they were in France
Wasn’t she speaking of relocating to the USA? Unsure if Burrell had /has said this on one of the many occasions he spews off on TV !🤢 If she had lived and moved there PBW could have also moved with her - she would have made copious amounts of money doing various events/ charity work etc and kept PBW in a playboy type lifestyle = everyone happy / happ’ish maybe. Who knows what we would be discussing if she had lived but one thing is he probably would not have met MM. only time will tell will this sorry state of affairs plays out but from my perspective it is not heading in a good direction.

When it all goes tits up I for one will not have any sympathy for PBW - he should be stripped of his citizenship as far as I am concerned (bit dramatic 😉) - but the people who will be there to pick up the pieces will be PC, PW and HMTQ and all those he is currently determined to destroy. That is what families do.

I went out today and when I farted on the bus 4 people turned around
I thought I was on the Voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't Prince Charles spend over 10 years in therapy to cope with the breakdown of his marriage to Diana? I actually really feel so sorry for him, especially if he's in a state of paralysed shock at the moment. That Panorama interview vilified him so much, and now it's all being brought up again. Along with Harry vilifying him in the Oprah interview.

What I don't understand is that everyone always looks at Diana's charity work and praises it, but no one ever seems to do it to the same level with Charles. He's done a lot of good things, especially with The Prince's Trust which is actively helping people. Even Harry seems to disregard this and only focus on his mother. It's like how the woke brigade are praising Harry and his wife for their "work" but they don't look at all the great things that William and Catherine do.
Unfortunately it's all to do with looks and perceived glamour. The good looking women get the attention.

Charles was never seen as a handsome Prince even in his youth. Andrew was the one who had more attention for being handsome when he was young.

Of course Diana had that glamorous star quality. She had a great figure for wearing designer clothes as does Kate.
Smeggy caused a stir initially because everyone thought Hazno was punching above his weight.

Look at all the work Anne, Camilla and Sophie have done in recent years but as they are more average looking women they don't get the same level of attention and fans fawning over them. If Diana had been an ordinary looking woman nobody would be the slightest bit interested in her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't understand why we're supposed to believe she just tagged along but got a seat next to him and an announcement of her presence. It's all bollocks
It's the only time I thought she looked half decent too. So if she wasn't supposed to go, where did her dress etc suddenly appear from?
(I'm gonna have to go and have a lie down now. I've said something marginally nice about PWBW 😱🙊🤒 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Really don't get why Oprah is acting like their grandma or something. Trying to keep herself relevant I guess. It's over Oprah let it go
Oprah is a woke Democrat. Please understand that I was once a Dem voter myself. But the party is now consumed with their concept of “institutional racism” and that means destroying/re-creating...’building back better[... those very institutions they despise.. Taking down statues, banning books,...and now, even declaring that “Math is racist.”

The Markles are their wrecking crew for the ‘racist’ British monarchy. They are serving their purpose well.You have to fully understand what WOKE means to understand everything you are watching take place. You may agree with there objectives...half of America apparently does.

”Woke” is much more than a trend. Read about Biden’s push to install Critical Race Theory in every workplace, classroom, and government office. White American children will be taught that they are racist and they possess the odious “white privilege.”...even the poorest white kids whose families have worked the mines in West Va. for generations...have white privilege.

Businesses are coming on board the Woke movement as well. Coca-Cola, for example, is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white." These images are from an internal whistleblower:

Woke educators and politicians have also now asserted the idea that “Math is racist.” Teaching children that there is only ONE right math answer is racist. The following article describes what they suggest instead.

Markles are on Team Woke and so is Oprah. These are just my opinions of course. But this is a powerful movement embraced by our current government. Half of America agrees and applauds the effort. They see Markle as a victim of YOUR institutional racism as well,as oursand Harry as being “woke” by love to the ugliness of the institution. Oprah is using their emotion to whip up empathy for them and the Woke movement, my opinion only of course.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
My god so I was just watching the episode in season 3 of the crown when Margaret is partying with President Johnson and right at the end Prince Phillip says “the Windsor curse for every reliable, trustworthy individual is that there is an opposite sibling like King George VI and Edward VIII and before them their father and his brother Teddy and now you and Margaret it’s the curse of Windsor” like WHAT this predicted the future. William is the reliable, trustworthy one and Harry is the opposite rebel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry, but this is really weird. I can't imagine the Queen needs to be protected unless she is ill or really struggling with grief. Also if this is supposed to be a secret plan, the person who has just told every man and his dog in a presumably crowded Friday night pub, has just blown the plan out of the water. For this plan to work, Harry would need to not know about it. That's been buggered now. Plus, if this plan is real, very, very, very few people would know about it, so this mole may have some explaining to do, along with the other potentially 2 or 3 people who know about it, which would presumably include Charles and William. If it was a real plan, it's going to have to be scrapped now it is in the public domain and those involved will be 100% determined to identify the source of the leak.

Having said that, I cannot imagine it would be true. It's beyond petty.
She's ninety bleeping five ! Just buried her lifelong soul mate and has been constantly shat on by cuntchops and his bleep for the past 16 months ... of course she needs protecting.:mad:

Dealing with issues of state is enough work and stress for her at this point and thank duck the family she has around her are loyal and have her best interests at heart enough to protect her as much as they can.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe that needs pointing out.:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Am I the only one who is starting to feel really uncomfortable as it seems Harry is unravelling before our eyes?
He has been completely manipulated and acts like he has been brainwashed.
It doesn‘t sit well with me at all and I fear that this isn’t going to have a happy ending.
I wish there could be an intervention.
If I feel like this, God knows how his family must be feeling.
He is spiralling and all anyone can do is watch it happen. 😔
Sinead O’Connor Mk11

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.