Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is why Meghan attended the event. It's not like anyone was forcing her to do so or going to fire her from being a Duchess for not attending this one thing. If her mental health was really that bad, she would've stayed home.
I don't understand why we're supposed to believe she just tagged along but got a seat next to him and an announcement of her presence. It's all bollocks

Reactions: 30
I am ( as always ) about 2 threads behind!

Mild scoop here - I know someone whose other half works in/for the BRF. We are just FB fiends, but we do have a very close friend in common. They have always remained tight-lipped, but they have gone lockdown "bonkers" and started blabbing, as the staff are incandescent with rage. Our mutual friend met them for a drink this evening ( yay for open pubs! ) and this was said ( not verbatim ). Charles is in a state of paralysed shock. The Queen is protected and oblivious. However.....come the day HMTQ passes, a plan is afoot not to inform Harry until minutes before it is public, leaders of commonwealth countries will know before he does, because of fear of leaks, and the powers that be will wait for him to contact them about funeral attendance and will not chase/organise for him. If HMTQ ever falls ill and is in danger of passing, it will not be made public until her passing, to avoid "unseemly" ( yes that is verbatim ) publicity from "California" ( verbatim ), ( same goes for Charles coronation ) If accurate and not the beer talking ( this person has never uttered a word before ) , It is so sad it has come to this........... ( note - i have protected gender and timescales to avoid outing source - I proofread this about 15 times! - edited so much that I hope it makes sense )
Amazing tea spilled here! I honestly can see this being true.

Reactions: 32
Clickbait, advertising and money.
I disagree I think they're stirring the pot have you read the comments under any article in that paper? The readers bleeping hate Woko and OhNo with a passionate zeal that matches us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry had no idea who Oprah and Gayle where before Meghan and now they are suddenly besties . He is so fkn brainwashed this witch has destroyed him but she’s no fool , he has been sowing his own faith lately and she can use it against him in divorce. He’s a thick plank rly
He also had no idea who smegs was before they met

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I disagree I think they're stirring the pot have you read the comments under any article in that paper? The readers bleeping hate Woko and OhNo with a passionate zeal that matches us!
Yes, agreed..... the Daily Mail too big and powerful to care, they are digging at & jibing , goading them .... and most of the readers ( if not most Britons) feel the same way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, but this is really weird. I can't imagine the Queen needs to be protected unless she is ill or really struggling with grief. Also if this is supposed to be a secret plan, the person who has just told every man and his dog in a presumably crowded Friday night pub, has just blown the plan out of the water. For this plan to work, Harry would need to not know about it. That's been buggered now. Plus, if this plan is real, very, very, very few people would know about it, so this mole may have some explaining to do, along with the other potentially 2 or 3 people who know about it, which would presumably include Charles and William. If it was a real plan, it's going to have to be scrapped now it is in the public domain and those involved will be 100% determined to identify the source of the leak.

Having said that, I cannot imagine it would be true. It's beyond petty.
I don't think it is petty actually, the plan is still to inform Harry before the media, but only just before so Montecito can't leak that the Queen of England has passed away - they truly have leaked everything. I can easily see Prince Charles being bowled over - his father just passed away, they grew close in recent years, but yes complex childhood that Harry is taking all up again. Charles was really really hurt by the Diana/public vilification and is a sensitive guy, for his other faults, he cares deeply for those around him. Diana he didn't understand and didn't love - they were a personality clash with a generation age gap - marrying her was part of the job, but their marriage must have been very strained. Imagine trying to live with someone you aren't in love with, who is bulimic, suicidal, self harms etc, when you've not had any softness yourself. For Harry to continuously publically shame him and his parenting skills - when he's been there only parent now for twenty plus years...that's devastating. The Queen is 95, her husband has just died, and she doesn't read all the headlines. Charles and William run far more of the goings on now, and are unlikely to tell her what Harry does in detail, there's no need. They also don't have that kind of confiding relationship. Charles will confide in Camilla, Wills in Kate. All entitled to our own opinions. People do open up when frustrated and tipsy. As for the secrecy - unless Harry is telepathic and will magically know when the Queen passes away, it will still be unknown to him until informed anyway. He doesn't live with her!

protocols for the monarch passing are complex and written well in advance - there's whole MI5 operations about it! Notifying whom and when is really specifically part of it.

Just my thoughts :)

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I was a long time 911 dispatcher in California; it's pretty easy for Law Enforcement to get someone placed on a 72 hour hold under H&S 5150.I never knew what happened after that.
I don't really know the law in my state, either, but we had to call the police on my dad when he was in the house by himself, and we had to call several times because he kept threatening to kill himself and he couldn't figure out how to eat anything. So we were sending the sheriff over for welfare checks, and he kept threatening to shoot them through the front door. It was the week of Christmas and they wouldn't do anything about it. So my husband got the idea next time we had to call to tell them that if they kept blowing this off they were going to have one of those national shooting incidents on their hands and they were going to be the flavor of the week. That got their attention and they finally lured him outside and took him to the hospital. So if the police won't do anything, figure out a way to threaten embarrassment. But they gave me my grandpa's shotgun back so they've got that going for them in the plus column.

Anyway, he was in the hospital for 3 days, but it really just amounted to a holding time until they could figure out where to send him. Then probably a month in a mental hospital until diagnosis with vascular dementia and then we found a nursing home for him. So that's one place they can go after considerable struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am ( as always ) about 2 threads behind!

Mild scoop here - I know someone whose other half works in/for the BRF. We are just FB fiends, but we do have a very close friend in common. They have always remained tight-lipped, but they have gone lockdown "bonkers" and started blabbing, as the staff are incandescent with rage. Our mutual friend met them for a drink this evening ( yay for open pubs! ) and this was said ( not verbatim ). Charles is in a state of paralysed shock. The Queen is protected and oblivious. However.....come the day HMTQ passes, a plan is afoot not to inform Harry until minutes before it is public, leaders of commonwealth countries will know before he does, because of fear of leaks, and the powers that be will wait for him to contact them about funeral attendance and will not chase/organise for him. If HMTQ ever falls ill and is in danger of passing, it will not be made public until her passing, to avoid "unseemly" ( yes that is verbatim ) publicity from "California" ( verbatim ), ( same goes for Charles coronation ) If accurate and not the beer talking ( this person has never uttered a word before ) , It is so sad it has come to this........... ( note - i have protected gender and timescales to avoid outing source - I proofread this about 15 times! - edited so much that I hope it makes sense )
Sorry I'm not buying this. Too much information, too many details. A secret stops being a secret when it's told to another, this sounds like a wishful thinking and speculation. The idea of the Queen being treated like a mushroom-kept in the dark and fed bullshit- is risible.

Reactions: 15
I was a long time 911 dispatcher in California; it's pretty easy for Law Enforcement to get someone placed on a 72 hour hold under H&S 5150.I never knew what happened after that.
Medics can emergency section for 72 hours, but realistically you call on call psych. For anything longer or to treat depression with medicines, needs two registered psychiatrists of appropriate rank. Realistically nearly all suicide attempts are risk stratified as low if safe environments can be found (ie lives with people). Also if they say they don't feel suicidal anymore you can't actually detain them. This happens all the time. Haven't seen many sections for suicide attempts I have to say.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She was right no-one would've predicted she'd die. Everyone was wanting her to shut up as well just before she died, she wasn't adored by the british public I remember that.
BIB
Spot on. I can remember my husband and I saying we‘d had enough of her constantly being in the news - the landmine stuff and then all the holiday pap shots. I think the tide was turning against her but then she died and became a saint.

• Heart
  • Wow
At I the only one who thinks that he believes that conspiracy about his mother being murdered? That’s where it looks like it’s heading. He might believe Al-Fayed’s version of events.
He said during Megzit, in an ominous tone, If you knew what I know, you'd be leaving too.
I definitely think he believes it. Whether he did before Meghan is anyone's guess.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This Oprah thing is suppose to be a MH initiative. It is not. They could be covering causes, symptoms and strategies for the everyday person. It is not reporting on health statistics across the globe pre/post covid, generational differences, cultural differences. It is not highlighting how to help others, etc. It is not differentiating between everyday anxiety versus psychosis. It is not reporting on children in war zones, migration centres, etc and MH issues being experienced. Or the BLM or Me Too issues raised causing anxiety in children thinking they will get shot or raped. It is not reporting on the rise in drug use to daily levels in many societies worsing or creating MH issues in people. The whole thing is a cover for an exclusive interview with Harry over several episodes. And no I'm not interested in Lady GaGa's crippling whatever. How on earth do they think this tit is helpful to anyone? Does #6 really think people suffeting will say to themselves "What would Harry do?"
William: the embodiement of still I rise (respectfully cited from M Angelou)
Agree with this entirely. Neither the Spare or his wife have MH issues or No. 6 would have been successfully treated years ago or be receiving treatment now privately and healing. MH has been hijacked and used for their purpose because it's deadly and effective as a weapon. Frauds like Porker have jumped on the overladen bandwagon along with bleating slebs to air their trauma and grief, seeking validity from gormless fans instead of sorting themselves out.

The Spare is inarticulate and furious, unable to live with the fact that every single thing he has undertaken has failed. His marriage is a bitter circus of press manipulation, fraud and deceit and his wife is a monster. Plus he's an unpleasant individual. That's what's wrong with him, not MH issues.
They've not done the subject of MH any favours with their impersonations of genuine sufferers, just as they've not done race relations any favours. Important issues markled and possibly viewed with more scepticism than before?
Minge never cried, never suggested suicide, and was never pregnant. It's all lies and they think we are fools.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Can someone remind me again the purpose of this WhiningTV+ series? All I read was hazzo talking crap about his father and nonstop praising of the soon-to-be-ex-wife. How does this "help others"? Okrah is clearly one of those who were "helped".

• Angry
Reactions: 24
The more crap they print from this pair, the more the UK public side with Lillibet & Co....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am sorry if someone has pointed this out before but I’m puzzled that the British press were responsible for his mother’s death (and I’m old enough to remember those years) Diana was always in the news I remember her telling the press she had something to tell them but sadly the crash happened - and as they were in France
Diana was an innocent young girl when she married Charles but later she played the media when it suited her, has is doing exactly the same, shame the way her life ended was tragic but why he’s saying he’s worried same will happen to meagain no idea, stop being g tit stir attention seekers and live in peace n quiet away from media attention with ur millions, don’t fool anyone with 1/2 a brain , boohoo only got mummy’s millions 🤥

Reactions: 19
I said this on an earlier thread I was camping with my family in France at the time St Di died and British papers were delivered every 2 days so we got the papers the day before she died and the paper the day she died on the same day (completely oblivious to what had happened).

One was slagging her right off (with the boat pics) for running around with Dodi because the paper felt she wasn't actually into him and was flaunting it for Haznat or the RF benefit (there was an undertone of she's deliberately embarrassing the Queen) but the biggest gripe was about Harry who was allegedly missing her and wasn't happy with her switching men, although he'd apparently hated all her BFs. The next was revering her as the greatest parent ever and a fantastic loyal mother who adored her kids and adored her ex-husbands family
I was 16 at the time and it was a real lesson in how the press works.
Saint Diana my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't have Apple tv so I'm only seeing the clips they're showing on the news!!!

And once again my jaw is hitting the floor!!! Ginge has lost it - big time!!! The drink and drugs, the 'nobody helped me', the filming of a therapy session 😱😱😱

I thought it was pretty well known that it was William who persuaded Ginge to get therapy but that seems to be airbrushed from history.

But I'll admit to laughing out loud when he said that they wouldn't stop till cringe was dead!!! The problem is that nobody gives a monkey's about Meghan, except to laugh at her latest outfit monstrosity and that really grates on her.

And!!! If coming back to the UK causes you so much distress - feel free never to come back 👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.