Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 583986

I'm sorry, but did 'ol Opoid Scabies not get a big royalty cheque? Because that nose is seriously wonky and needs fixing.
Scabie looks like he just stepped out of plastic surgery.. Why are his eyelids so red and swollen? Did the wife sent hitman to punch him in the face to remind him to say all things pro-Harkles? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How many more times can Harry flog his mother's death for money?! Also it's not just you Hazbeen who lost their mother!! William did too!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Scabie looks like he just stepped out of plastic surgery.. Why are his eyelids so red and swollen? Did the wife sent hitman to punch him in the face to remind him to say all things pro-Harkles? 😂
To me he looks like he’s just stepped out of the mortuary!
He has that deathly pallor. He doesn’t look well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

If she was having suicidal thoughts then this was the last thing she needed- she needed her husband to get her some help.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I always thought that PWB would have some issues from his childhood, mainly down to all the speculation about him being the son of James Hewitt. All the public gossip must have been very hard to deal with.

I haven't watched the rotten apple BS and don't intend to but I could put money on the fact that he will probably never mention the Harry Hewitt stories. That would make the Saint Diana narrative him and Peg are trying to piggyback off for more headlines and publicity and cash look bad!

As for them being targeted by racists because Dodi was brown. Give me a Frigging break, that is pure garbage from HFEW. Diana was with that surgeon for ages and people would have been very happy for her if she had settled down with him because he was a stable influence! Dodi was a playboy having a fling!!

Maybe PWB trying to get in with the Al Fayeds now for cash?

• Sick
As Chris Ship just said, why is he bringing it all up again after he said same things on Oprah interview and docu.
History repeats itself, and so does Haz!

The interview with Diana was obtained through deception but it can’t be blamed for her death. She had already willingly, and without any deception needed, collaborated on the Andrew Morton book. And I truly believe she would have willingly done a TV interview without the need for subterfuge. The reason Diana died is she did not wear a seat belt. The reason she was in that car was because she was unhappy in her marriage to Charles. The reason she was unhappy in her marriage to Charles was they were totally incompatible and it was a marriage which spelled disaster from the start. The media did not cause any these things, they merely reported them - usually with Diana’s support.
Bashir is still a pretty big dirtbag though. I'm making my way through Lord Dyson's report and Bashir is a LYING LIAR WHO LIES.

Archies first word was now apparently 'Grandma Diana' oh FFS of course it wasn't

Apparently PWB is going on GMA this morning!!
Anyone else think it was odd that Archie would say Grandma Diana and not Grandma Doria since Doria would be the one who was actually here? Or even Grandma Lilibet (or Lily or something?)

I'm 60 - same age as she would have been. I was shocked at her death but not surprised once we knew the driver was over the limit and speeding and that she didn't have a seatbelt on. The aftermath was just a ridiculous circus and no-one came out of it smelling of roses. The public grief was completely over-whelming and rather scary. Suddenly it was OK for grown men to cry in public and hug. I can understand why W & H perceive it so differently from their elders. Their youth coincided with the advent of social media and I'm quite sure that nobody within KP would have known or even realised the fall out mentally.
He has insulted everyone who expressed any grief at her passing 24 years ago... everyone. "You don't even know her". That is the entire population of the planet that expressed any sadness and empathy at that little boy walking behind the coffin. duck you Harry.
He is officially suggesting that the BM as a whole is cruel, outdated and negligent, without any attempt to hide or camouflage his objective. His and her objectives are to take down the monarchy and once again I believe that it is because their demand to be given the throne was ignored/denied. This is not a documentary on MH this is a whistleblowimg exercise meant to dismantle an institution.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I always thought that PWB would have some issues from his childhood, mainly down to all the speculation about him being the son of James Hewitt. All the public gossip must have been very hard to deal with.
I bet everyone wishes he was Hewitt's son now

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I found a picture of scobie, it's even got the right colour eyeshadow 🤣🤣:

fc57a4ad8214e97fccb9d3dbf6491217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
By silencing the interview, we are silencing her voice. That doesnt seem that fair!
Sorry, but that's a crock of tit bubba.:mad:
That was not HER voice. It was the voice of someone who had been fed lies and coached (apparently the interview was constantly being stopped for retakes to get the right dramatic effect and her make up and dress carefully chosen to create the woe-is-me look).
Undoubtedly she wanted to have her voice heard, but that was not her voice. It was a somewhat paranoid and bitter woman who had been driven to the edge of insanity with lies about her friends and protection people selling stories about her to an unnamed mysterious moneybags person and by stories that an innocent Swatch Watch was a technical marvel given to Wills to record her conversations. At that point she was actually semi insane and her voice should never have been heard until she sorted out the reality from the lies she'd been fed.
Wills is 100% right to demand the interview be consigned to the trash bin where it belongs. He above everyone knows that was not his mother talking, but a crazy mixed up lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
İ have no idea whether the titles will be pulled but the idea mooted by Lady C that they should be put into abeyance makes sense especially if MM is planning a divorce on the back of Hazzno's very public meltdown and vendetta against the royals. Nobody wants a divorced MM to carry on uısing titles and merching off the back of them in the future. Surely the place in succession should be put in abeyance too as Hazzno does not reside here, has committed treason, and appears to have lost his mind. İt's horrifying to think that he can be so close to the throne if tragedies happen at the moment. Yes, in a few years time when George and Charlotte and Louis grow up and have families the threat will be averted, but at the moment İ feel uneasy. Titles for the children should not be granted imo - they are not residents of UK and are not being brought up as royals. Harry doesn't have the ability to think rationally though - he should willingly give up trappings and titles and move on with his Netflix life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It might be an unpopular opinion but I do agree with Henry regarding his thoughts on Diana’s funeral.
The public wailing that those 2 boys witnessed as they were walking behind their mothers coffin must have been unbearable.
In their shoes, I‘d have wanted to shout “duck off, you didn’t know her, you never even met her. She was our mum.”
I don’t see his feelings as an insult to the British Public. I think his feelings in relation to her funeral are completely justified and normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think what is interesting now is that Meghan is staying somewhat in the background. It's all part of her very manipulative power game. She is now happily sitting back and watching Harry self-destruct. He is responsible for his own idiocy, but she has wound him up and made him believe his delusions. How long to the divorce? 2 years?
Whenever the queen mother's inheritance has come though, that's when ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I haven't watched the rotten apple BS and don't intend to but I could put money on the fact that he will probably never mention the Harry Hewitt stories. That would make the Saint Diana narrative him and Peg are trying to piggyback off for more headlines and publicity and cash look bad!

As for them being targeted by racists because Dodi was brown. Give me a Frigging break, that is pure garbage from HFEW. Diana was with that surgeon for ages and people would have been very happy for her if she had settled down with him because he was a stable influence! Dodi was a playboy having a fling!!

Maybe PWB trying to get in with the Al Fayeds now for cash?
Or his trollop is already bankrolled by Al Fayed. I really hope the RF hurry up and get their titles I'm not sure how much longer I can take the montishito moaning. I have the urge to go out there grab the little twit by his throat, re do his nose with my head and knee the spineless little twit in the bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

More like a crypt he looks like a walking zombie, where's a stake when you need it

İ have no idea whether the titles will be pulled but the idea mooted by Lady C that they should be put into abeyance makes sense especially if MM is planning a divorce on the back of Hazzno's very public meltdown and vendetta against the royals. Nobody wants a divorced MM to carry on uısing titles and merching off the back of them in the future. Surely the place in succession should be put in abeyance too as Hazzno does not reside here, has committed treason, and appears to have lost his mind. İt's horrifying to think that he can be so close to the throne if tragedies happen at the moment. Yes, in a few years time when George and Charlotte and Louis grow up and have families the threat will be averted, but at the moment İ feel uneasy. Titles for the children should not be granted imo - they are not residents of UK and are not being brought up as royals. Harry doesn't have the ability to think rationally though - he should willingly give up trappings and titles and move on with his Netflix life.
I thought an igloo in Antarctica preferable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.