Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother was always disgusted Diana was buried on that depressing lonely looking island in the middle of that lake at Althorp.
I know Spencer's idea at the time was that her grave shouldn't become a shrine - but it made it hard for anyone to visit.
I always thought that was odd too. I know they logic in keeping it private but it kinda seems like a handy excuse. I would have thought it would be somewhere more accessible for her children to visit. Its almost like Spencer wants to own her remains.

Reactions: 6
I always thought that was odd too. I know they logic in keeping it private but it kinda seems like a handy excuse. I would have thought it would be somewhere more accessible for her children to visit. Its almost like Spencer wants to own her remains.
It's rumoured that Diana isn't actually on the island. Her wishes was for her to be buried with her family in the Spencer vault in a local church. Earl Spencer was concerned that that would end up as a shrine, and unfair on the local village, so he said that she was buried on island, and secretly had her interred where she wanted to be really.

Reactions: 28
Neither do I. I don’t particularly like Meghan if I’m honest and think she’s probably a narcissist, but at the same time I don’t understand the vitriol either. It’s not like they‘ve killed anyone and quite frankly there are more pressing issues going on in the world anyway. However if you know anything about toxic families and their dynamics and the lengths they will go to keep everyone ‘in line’ you will recognise what’s going on here. Harry has dared to walk away, is no longer playing his designated ‘role’ within the family and is daring to challenge their narrative. This will be driving them mad, and rather than maintaining a dignified silence they will publicly trash them instead.
I agree. So what if the 6th in line to the Throne foednt want to be there anymore? Meghan is probably a vain California type who thought she was going to wow the dusty old Royals but time and again members of the RF and people who marry in have said the same as her. They are cold and unsupported, they care only about keeping up appearances. Princess Margaret and Diana both tried to kill themselves, Fergie said very similar things about them in her Oprah interview, Margaret was an alcoholic and utterly miserable. This is not new but they are surrounded by sycophants telling them they are always right. They only care about keeping the Monarchy alive at all costs.

Reactions: 13
I decided Harry was a total bell end when he did this.
harrynazi.png

Reactions: 12
I know a really nice man who lives where Micky Flanagan lives and he sees him a lot in this local park walking his dog, he has a dog too and he said he’s very down to earth and friendly but does like his privacy. Sadly he stepped away from the limelight for a whilst as he’s beloved mum died a few years back and I don’t think he’s quite got his head round it still. Hope he does a comeback though he is the only comedian I piss myself laughing at.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I recently learned that this costume party was actually thrown by William's friend and the theme was "colonial and natives" 🤢. I found it really interesting that we never got to see what he wore and there's been no comment on the fact that he must've known and supported this costume. I do think Harry is out of touch but definitely think him and Meghan have been made scapegoats to the media to protect the heir.

Even the statement William made about the interview rubbed me the wrong way. Yes, Martin Bashir got the interview under false pretences which is wrong but Diana wanted to do it and would've said the same thing to someone else. William saying it had "no legitimacy" is all about protecting the firm 😬

Reactions: 19
I seem to be the only person that thinks Harry looks like Charles. They have the same small, close set eyes.

Reactions: 17
I know a really nice man who lives where Micky Flanagan lives and he sees him a lot in this local park walking his dog, he has a dog too and he said he’s very down to earth and friendly but does like his privacy. Sadly he stepped away from the limelight for a whilst as he’s beloved mum died a few years back and I don’t think he’s quite got his head round it still. Hope he does a comeback though he is the only comedian I piss myself laughing at.

I went to see him in 2017 but was heavily pregnant. It was in the summer and the venue was so hot. And this was just after the horrific bombings in Manchester so getting in took ages as everyone was getting searched. Unfortunately we left at the interval because I was feeling unwell but Mickey didn't seem his usual self that gig.

Poor guy, that's so very sad to hear 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very bad taste but we’ve all done stupid things when we were young and Piers Morgan did the same. If we were all judged as adults by the daft things we did in our youth, we’d never get anywhere. Unless you’ve murdered or harmed someone, I don’t think teenage idiocies should follow you around forever.

Reactions: 20
The royals and aristocracy all look the same to me. Not particularly attractive. The children look cute I.e Willian (and his kids look lovely) but the agressive genes have triumphed by their mid twenties. Archie is the image of Megan's dad, I hope he favours her rather than the Windsors but dem genes sure seem indestructible.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I recently learned that this costume party was actually thrown by William's friend and the theme was "colonial and natives" 🤢. I found it really interesting that we never got to see what he wore and there's been no comment on the fact that he must've known and supported this costume. I do think Harry is out of touch but definitely think him and Meghan have been made scapegoats to the media to protect the heir.

Even the statement William made about the interview rubbed me the wrong way. Yes, Martin Bashir got the interview under false pretences which is wrong but Diana wanted to do it and would've said the same thing to someone else. William saying it had "no legitimacy" is all about protecting the firm 😬
I agree with this, and I heard the same. the second in line is always thrown under the bus to protect the Monarchy and the Monarchy is Charles and William. Everyone else is cannon fodder.

Reactions: 15
If I maybe sqint my eyes I can possibly think that Harry looks like Philip in that magazine picture from years ago but there isn't any way, shape or form that anyone can make me ever see a resemblance between Harry and Charles.
Now, for years when the photos of James H came out, we were all fully convinced he was his father. They are the image of each other.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I remember the American Doug Stanhope "comedian" performing at a comedy festival in Ireland, around the time the whole disgusting abuse by the Catholic Church was in the news. He got on stage and said "the reason priests duck boys, is because Irish women are so ugly" he deservedly got booed off the stage. The misogyny really does run deep with some comics trying to be edgelords.
I wonder which Irish woman broke his heart or denied him sex? as he also has said “Irish women are too ugly to rape

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You are the only other person I’ve seen saying this, the days leading up to Prince Philips funeral and they showed all the pictures of him in his younger days, it was obvious to anyone that Harry is the absolute double of him! I’d never seen these pictures before and was just a bit indifferent to the rumours like why have such a forceful opinion as some people do?
I think its the ginger hair that makes people convinced hes James Hewits !
He is the absolute double of the young Prince Philip with complexion and hair coloring from the Spencer family (Diana has red hair in her younger pictures).

Reactions: 13
I think its the ginger hair that makes people convinced hes James Hewits !
He is the absolute double of the young Prince Philip with complexion and hair coloring from the Spencer family (Diana has red hair in her younger pictures).
I don't think Diana would have risked trying to pass off another mans child as Charles's. If the Royals had found out, they could have made her life extremely difficult. As heir to the Throne, Diana could have risked losing custody of William, I would have thought. The marriage was unhappy by then anyway by all accounts, and they were only about 3 years in when Harry was born.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.