Harry and Meghan #105 Winning at life? More like whining at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan:
Broken home ✔
Convict mother ✔
Racist abuse ✔
Abandoned by previous husband(s) ✔
Miscarriage ✔
Suicidal thoughts ✔

She's pretty much had the whole of the unlucky tree fall on her.

What's her next claim going to be? Got to be a terminal disease of some sort isn't it? Or will she squeeze in "house flooded / exploded / burnt down" or "internet fraudsters took all my money" first.
Sadly I think she will one up Lady gaga and Glenn Close and claim sexual molestation in the Acape cult.... or by her father. This is so damned ugly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Or his trollop is already bankrolled by Al Fayed. I really hope the RF hurry up and get their titles I'm not sure how much longer I can take the montishito moaning. I have the urge to go out there grab the little twit by his throat, re do his nose with my head and knee the spineless little twit in the bollocks.
Lovely, can I come too I have got a great pickaxe handle for him, little bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

If she was having suicidal thoughts then this was the last thing she needed- she needed her husband to get her some help.
(S)He is make it up to cover up for the fact that he was all smiles, as was she, until they were booed at that event. They are literally fabricating tit rifht before our eyes

• Sick
Reactions: 32
This pair are like a Punch and Judy show, we have the baby, crocodile and a string of sausages (Smegs likes man sausage either end)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t commented on this thread before As I really don’t want to entertain them. They wanted to leave let them leave it happened with the previous kings brother and the monarchy went on, and again if they wanted to leave it’s their decision and I believe they were free to make it But-gosh where do I start?

A privileged and entitled up-bringing And yes he may not of got the support he felt he needed But where does he actually think all of this is going to get him. Sitting in a house with more bathrooms then They could ever use, Probably been cleaned every day open, carbon footprint? And whining about their life. She picks and chooses her family and her truth when she is countless times been called out.

There are many people who have had tragedies in their life And today have £1 in their purse To feed a family of six, difference is they haven’t got a platform to moan and they probably wouldn’t moan they would just get on with it. They wouldn’t have the luxury of getting a mental health appointment with a therapist within an hour they have to wait a year.

I am sick to death of hearing his endless going on and on and on poor me poor me, With all the mental health help he’s been able to access I would imagine his best bet would be to put it all behind him and look to the future. The private future but he said they desperately wanted, well that’s a bit ironic in its self isn’t it.

I don’t think much of her and her self importance and hypocrisy but Him he is an embarrassment, spoilt self obsessed brat. They feel they can speak the truth but nobody else can speak at all unless it’s for them.

Nobody will listen in the end because they’ll have had enough on both sides of the pond . And what Oprah thought was her pot of gold may end up causing her more harm than good - may as well have gone on Jeremy Kyle.
Thank you for pointing this out most people on the UK are waiting years now not even months for medical treatment

Reactions: 24
Can imagine RF being furious

Lacy C says that they have been quietly asking the dastardly duo to drop their titles and the requests have fallen on deaf ears.
Interesting about the timing of the Bashir reveal and Harry's public meltdown with Harpo. I wonder if William was also slightly pointing a familiarly accusatory finger at Harpo and what she is doing with Harry is similar to what Bashir did to Diana.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm posting this again, and will no doubt post it again in the future because he is a lying bleep.
He said this at the JP morgan paid for thing just last year ffs!:mad:

H&M have made their first public appearance together since the royal life, with Harry revealing that he's been in therapy for the past seven years to help him cope with the death of his mother, Princess Diana, in 1997.

Speaking at the event, a JP Morgan alternative investment summit in Miami, Florida, 35-year-old Harry reportedly opened up about his mental health and his decision to step down from Royal duties. A source told the Daily Mail, "Harry told the audience he started seeing a therapist at 28 as he struggled with the trauma caused by his mother's death."

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
The trouble is, when he lies about this, it makes it harder to believe anything else he says.

Is anyone else really struggling to see what the point is in this latest victim-merching? Who is it meant to help? It doesn’t seem to be giving any sort of guidance or practical help for people to overcome mental illness. I’m not sure saying “If you’re suicidal, no-one will help you - even if you’re pregnant and have money for a private psychiatrist, it’s only worth living if you have a rich husband you don’t want to leave behind” or “Have anger issues, make sure to fall out with all your family and move abroad, because running away from confrontation helps” or maybe “Feel traumatised by press intrusion, but don’t even know it? Move to LA, get your wife to constantly leak your location so you can be papped on your bike, spend a ton of money on some quackery, wage an angry, bitter war with the press so that it consumes every aspect of your life”.
I’m sorry I can’t remember who it was that mentioned his and Orca’s links to the mental health apps, but it totally fits. This isn’t about helping people. This is about telling people to dig out every childhood grievance then rub salt into your wounds until you convince yourself how traumatised you are. Then when you’re feeling thoroughly traumatised and have twisted every interaction into proof of your victim hood...spend money on our app! Buy some bogus self-help snake oil! Give us your personal data so we can sell it on to selected third parties!

It’s grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
These 2 give me headache. Thank you for all the recaps of the horror series. Diana would be rolling in her graves. Her entire past has been dug over and over again ever after she passes.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.