Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope @SweetSummerChild 's interview went well. But I am sure it was better than hazzo's oprah interview or the engagement interview.

He's a vegan 5 days a week people. Rejoice. Behold. Oh tit no Waffles have eggs and they have chickens and Eggs ain't vegan. Also nothing to see here he is a very private toddler.
This could be "vegetables" autocorrected to "vegan" in wokeionary. 😂 the doll living a "outdoorsy lifestyle". Definitely a competition with the Cambridges and their lovely family video. I'm glad the doll is enjoying outdoors, unlike hazzo in the dungeon. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This depends if you believe the various 'how we met' stories OR the Finding freedom 'we googled the tit outta each other' OR the untold 'she was a yacht girl he paid for' version. Either way I doubt he would have believed for a minute that she was the only person in the US who didn't know him and I doubt she would have claimed that while grooming him. They're in this together and concoted the whole BS story is more likely.
Given that he wasn't low-profile and his smoothy-chops chat-up line was"Wanna f.... a prince?" I bet he flaunted himself. He liked her because she was seedy and went the extra mile, thought outside the box and was a shapeshifter. Ideal wife material, he'd met his soulmate he thought. The humanitarian chat wasn't real, endangered peat bogs or stranded penguins. It was all a scam and they're no more humanitarian than Gaddafi.

Smeg read a few pamphlets about yurts and Oxfam and the shallow dimwit thought how cool and clever that would look, William would be sooo jealous of his cute philanthropist with the L.A. drawl.... Hazzno had managed to snaffle a proper sexy bird just like Kate! All by himself!
They then set about roasting, waffling, and planning their escape to make mega-bucks while staying Royal. What could go wrong? Tragically for them they didn't have the nous or savvy to see it through but they haven't half caused a lot of damage along the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

He's a vegan 5 days a week people. Rejoice. Behold. Oh tit no Waffles have eggs and they have chickens and Eggs ain't vegan. Also nothing to see here he is a very private toddler.
Oh really. More hypocrisy from them then. As many of the ingredients in vegan diets are extremely bad for the planet from an environmental angle. Either because of the need to ship them so far, or the vast amounts of water needed to grow them and the problems that sourcing that water causes, or the exploitation of poorly paid people to harvest and process things like coconuts and banana blossom.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So the statue unveiling of a Bambi narcist by another Bambi narcist is supposed to invoke our feeling for well.. Bambis.
Yet the living Bambi narcist is doing absolutely everything in his power to enrage the public which is supposed to feel sorry for Bambi.

I think he should reread the countles writings of US media of his mother's "therapeutic victimhood" to figure out how she did it, and how to make a brand out of it even after abandoning relevant charitable work, while maintaining the humanitarian image via a few high profile, high media interest organisations.
Hint 1. One is longer a member of the Royal family with the benefit of networking via them, and using them as a source to create complaints.
Hint 2. Once established one actually stops complaining , and continues to work, with the fame aquired by complaining .

Meanwhile Scabies "insider source" has claimed the Kate is also a zoo animal:

Its like I claimed before, one they these deranged loons are going to claim that they did all this to save the Royals, Scabies has already started.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
If Archie really was a real vegan we do know his first words would have been “I’m a vegan” we all know vegans can’t go more than 2 minutes without telling someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Scooby has woken up from his markling and twatted for the first time in a few days, to crow about the laughably poor $1.8m that Laxative Live raised.

Still no mention from him of Prince Charles' effort in helping the British Asian Trust raise over £3m so far for Oxygen for Africa though!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
If Archie really was a real vegan we do know his first words would have been “I’m a vegan” we all know vegans can’t go more than 2 minutes without telling someone
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wait his first word was 'Crocodile' followed by 'Drive Safe' 'What were they feeding this vegan kid? Roadkill Crocodile?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Mail are talking about possibility that Naomi used a surrogate. Her friends have suggested she did. Like someone upthread said the timing is interesting in view of Smeg's imminent delivery.

Reactions: 21

Scooby has woken up from his markling and twatted for the first time in a few days, to crow about the laughably poor $1.8m that Laxative Live raised.

Still no mention from him of Prince Charles' effort in helping the British Asian Trust raise over £3m so far for Oxygen for Africa though!
Did he quote how much smegs n co donated in lieu of presents for their sons birthday

Maybe she used smegs surrogate! Oops

"Naomi Campbell: Supermodel becomes mother to baby girl - BBC News" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57148900.amp

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He probably wrote this book, the wonder child that he is!
Bet he'd rather have a nice jar of cow and gate.

1621377537557.png

Being in California inevitably he has to discover In'n'Out burgers one day. He's going to be FUMING when he finds out what he missed out on.

1621377712793.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oops, just realised it's about Archie, I do not agree with parents making their children eat vegan food, mainly because they don't get to make that choice, once they are of an age to decide then fair enough.
This is the biggest argument I had with my sons live in girlfriend. Her son was about 9 at the time and they were vegan (I am now but at the time was veggie) and asked him if he had ever tasted meat and he said - no I don't like it. Me - how do you know you don't like it - cos my mum said it is horrible and I am not to eat it. I would love to go to McD to my friends birthday parties and outings but I am not allowed to go.
This child was missing a social interaction because his mother told him meat was horrid and it riled me and I had a right go at her which ended in her telling me to F off and never step foot in her house again. It was my house !!! (that did not end well for her) :ROFLMAO:
Thankfully when he went to secondary school he did what his mates did then made his own choice and he is veggie now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
so when baby Diarrhoia is born, on whichever day, week or month Smegs decides, with maximum manipulation in mind, will we see a photo, a foot, a hand, or even a drawing? Will she be a giant baby like Farchie, or a normal sized newborn? Will there be another photoshopped Christening, with Orca, Gayle, Scobie, Serena, & the rest of her bffs?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he quote how much smegs n co donated in lieu of presents for their sons birthday
They donated their precious time and the use of their names! Surely that's more than generous!

$1.88m. Just hopeless for something that was so relentlessly pimped around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@DollyBlue In the film About a Boy the veggie mum says she won't cook meat for him because she doesn't want to touch dead animals which I sorta understand BUT I can't get on board with the idea that those poor rescued and oh so speshul chickens are having their eggs wasted or the idea that she's making eggless waffles in gangnams wafflemaker
Are we supposed to believe that she is allowing them eggs to become chickens? They must be overcrowded by now in that home they don't own...
Won't somebody please think of the chickens eggs!!

I just cannot with this article. Sunshine sachs have gotten desperate:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't you get upset! They've not got chickens, never have had. Any featured chickens have been Warner Bros extras with strut-on parts.
Smeg and Hazzno are holed up somewhere to do with SoHo House probably separately while things around them disintegrate. Farch is not on the scene, probably Inmate Doritto neither. No dogs, no Forever Home, no cosy neighbour mate Orlando to text, no friends, just Scrotie and he's melting in the heat as you can see half his face sliding down.
And Porker the fraud to make a shabby series with, while the big issue of the Royal Family is ever-present and inescapable, because you have made it into a prison for yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just listened to the podcast today. It was painful. The only thing I can liken it to is overhearing pretentious sixth formers in a pub after they’ve had a few drinks & they are chatting tit about stuff they have no clue about but want to sound grown up and knowledgeable but just sound like utter prats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve just listened to the podcast today. It was painful. The only thing I can liken it to is overhearing pretentious sixth formers in a pub after they’ve had a few drinks & they are chatting tit about stuff they have no clue about but want to sound grown up and knowledgeable but just sound like utter prats.
Thats what Ellen and Oprah sounded like advertising it too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ, it's hard to argue with that Fox News contributor! What IS Harry doing sitting on the Aspen Institute if he doesn't even understand the First Amendment?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I had better get out of here. :m:m:m Is there not a dancing steak anywhere.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wait his first word was 'Crocodile' followed by 'Drive Safe' 'What were they feeding this vegan kid? Roadkill Crocodile?
Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.