Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what he likes about her
Sloppy BJs and weird yoga tit? it's in an earlier thread. Although actual treason and sabotage of the monarchy is seeming more likely by the day, they're cunts.
I apologise I'm on one. I want them both destroyed and soon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
they just luuuurve that game - We he, won't he? it is so boring at this point and always has been. and yet, we will be subjected to it. yawn
Alternatively, it could be a ploy by the Sun. If the media say Hazbeen wouldn't miss it for the world, it undermines him if he doesn't go. Plus, it probably really pisses then off to have this back and forth stuff. They want to control the media, so basically the Sun, Express, Star and DM take it in turns to poke the Harkles with a stick. No matter what the Harkles do, they can't stop the UK media reporting what they want.

It's about time Hazbeen and HW got the message that if they're going to play games, there's some big boys and girls who will play the same game, only better. Then there's a hell of a lot of Brits who do not take kindly to the attacks on the RF and us, especially by people who cost us a fortune and then slagged us all off. Add to that an ever increasing number of people in the world including in the US who are becoming increasingly angry by the Harkle's self obsessed, non stop slagging off of virtually everyone. There must be some serious tantrums at Harkleland. It's the understatement of the century to say this is not going according to plan. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@DollyBlue In the film About a Boy the veggie mum says she won't cook meat for him because she doesn't want to touch dead animals which I sorta understand BUT I can't get on board with the idea that those poor rescued and oh so speshul chickens are having their eggs wasted or the idea that she's making eggless waffles in gangnams wafflemaker
Are we supposed to believe that she is allowing them eggs to become chickens? They must be overcrowded by now in that home they don't own...
Won't somebody please think of the chickens eggs!!

I just cannot with this article. Sunshine sachs have gotten desperate:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean about the chicken eggs - she could probably end up feeding the world with them at this rate - but she won't. My friend I went to college together and we lived together for a while. We had a Sunday morning fry up down to a fine art and were careful about not contaminating the vegetarian stuff with meat etc. She would buy me bacon when I went to stay with her but I had to cook it lol, but I have seen her making sausages. She doesn't touch the meat but was happy to cook the meals for her kids. It can be done quite easily

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been vegetarian since before my youngest was born.

They were offered all options as children (ex meat eater) and I never forced my views.

It’s about choice. One eats mainly veg, other total carnivore.
Both very aware of people’s preferences and will check when hosting without judgement.
Many of my kids friends were weaned as vegans. They didn’t eat meat at home, but were allowed to choose what they wanted at other homes.
I found the vegan toddler in general, loved sausages. Once they were old enough to make decisions, they politely refused any meat products.
Seemed a good way of dealing with it to me.
We are all much more aware of the danger of too much red meat now, and even us diehard carnivores have at least one meat free day a week.
Just surprised a kid eating his veg is even newsworthy 🙄
Once there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he not blaming his mums miserable childhood and maternal abandonment issues for his genetic pain and suffering likely brought on by his own maternal abandonment as he loves to bang on about the impact of it??

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I think, if they announce the baby's birth on a special occasion for the Royal family, then more people will see what they are really doing, it is a popularity contest for them.
Yet they are deeply unpopular in the polls so why fake a contest? What part of Sod Off don't they understand?
He bloody well DOES look like Henry VIII. Grim.
There are rumours on Twitter that he wears a codpiece like Henry VIII when at ease in his mansion. Any truth in this???
The alleged abortions, fertility issues and not allowing any room for error with timing, sex etc. Allegedly she was worried about carrying full term, but she would also have been warned of increased risk of Downs and other issues which is why they used IVF
They may also have done it cause ha ha they fooled everyone and made the monarchy look silly and the line of succession redundant :rolleyes:
I have no tin hat on. If I'm mad I accept that but the whole thing is shady as duck and by thread 104 I no longer care if I seem like a conspiracy theorist....there is a definite conspiracy
Yes by thread 104 I've gone feral as well! Quite mad. Double roasting-foil quality hat, me. Reinforced, none of your cheap aluminium stuff from Spar or Costcutter. Basically, absolutely everything they say about their lives I immediately think the opposite and don't believe a single thing. Not one. I also believe there's been a conspiracy from the start, and I'm very glad to be part of this thread and see all the different views as I've learned a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Perhaps what Poor Hawwy remembers as cruelty was just him being too stupid to understand what was going on a lot of the time. If intelligence was measured in lumens Hawwy’s would be the flicker on the wick after you blow the candle out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
From the suns live blog

• 40 MINUTES AGO
    HARRY 'ABSOLUTELY' PLANS TO JOIN WILLIAM AT DIANA STATUE UNVEILING
    Prince Harry "absolutely" plans to join his brother Prince William at the unveiling of Diana's statue, according to a report.
    The royal brothers are due to attend the unveiling of the memorial to their mother, Princess Diana, at Kensington Palace on July 1, marking what would have been her 60th birthday.
    “No one is going to tell Harry not to come, but how does he face his family?” a palace source told the New York Post after Harry, 36, accused his father, Prince Charles, in a recent interview of passing on his "pain and suffering".
    “Harry’s still coming, we’re told, but how will it all go down?” the source added. “Will he just turn up on the day without having seen them beforehand?”
Will he? Won't he? A month and half of this tit to go.
Why don't they block him from getting anywhere near the RF and their properties....just like you and I would not gain admittance. Leave him outside the gates. Provide him with no accommodations. Why should they allow him to attend at all?

The RF could decide to unveil the statue privately as a family....as I think they should...and release a few photos later. The ceremony has turned into a spectacle. The RF should retake control of this event.

Edit to add: No security provided by GB and his private goons from the US should not be allowed to operate on British soil, just as British security not allowed here in US. Let him be....a private citizen, as he longs to be. Let him stand in the crowd and gaze through the gates at the life he has thrown away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why don't they block him from getting anywhere near the RF and their properties....just like you and I would not gain admittance. Leave him outside the gates. Provide him with no accommodations. Why should they allow him to attend at all?

The RF could decide to unveil the statue privately as a family....as I think they should...and release a few photos later. The ceremony has turned into a spectacle. The RF should retake control of this event.
It is meant to be a private event. None of us are gonna be allowed to throw rotten eggs be supportive. But we've lost interest in everything else about them and their kid who eats food

• Haha
Reactions: 22

He's a vegan 5 days a week people. Rejoice. Behold. Oh tit no Waffles have eggs and they have chickens and Eggs ain't vegan. Also nothing to see here he is a very private toddler.
What a load of bollocks that article is, it is all supposition.
"I'm sure [Archie is] going to be raised clean and green. Meghan loves to cook - eating organic whenever she can. ..... So they do not know and if she cooks why can't she eat organic all the time ?
"I totally see her making her own baby food." -......... so you have never seen her do it.
Meghan is an animal lover who tries to limit her meat intake, and she's encouraged husband Harry to do the same. - she tries to limit but does she really do it and only encourages him - ha ha
And so the bullshit goes on and on and on.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
But they're selling it?
  • 4 MINUTES AGO
    HARRY & MEGHAN’S HOME AT RISK FROM ‘SEVERE WILDFIRES’
    Prince Harry and Meghan’s $14.7million home is at risk of “severe wildfires” with neighbors “worried sick” after one of the one of the driest rainfall years in the last decade, The Sun can exclusively reveal.
    The royal couple, who relocated from Britain to sunny California last year, bought a stunning home in a celebrity enclave in Montecito, where they live with their two-year-old son, Archie.
    But despite their 18,000-square-foot modern property being set in lush green surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city, it’s not the ideal location when it comes to safety.
    With Meghan heavily pregnant, they may end up evacuating with their newborn daughter, their toddler son and beloved pets, after officials delivered a stark warning this month.
    Christina Favuzzi, Montecito Fire Public Information Officer, exclusively told The Sun homeowners such as Meghan and Harry should prepare for the worst.
    Read The Sun’s exclusive here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
lol I know it is a sad story about the Queen losing her dorgi puppy and on the day that the lovely Nuttynana has lost her beloved cat, but this just made me laugh in the comments. There were lots of people asking what a corgi was and people explaining about it being a cross between a corgi and a daschund:
1621376140509.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

"I'm sure [Archie is] going to be raised clean and green. Meghan loves to cook - eating organic whenever she can. ..... So they do not know and if she cooks why can't she eat organic all the time ?
"I totally see her making her own baby food." -......... so you have never seen her do it.
Meghan is an animal lover who tries to limit her meat intake, and she's encouraged husband Harry to do the same. - she tries to limit but does she really do it and only encourages him - ha ha
She will obviously be suing. But don't don't the pr people pay to appear in these things?

WOAH 'Newborn daughter who isn't born yet' in the sun 'wildfire that hasn't happened yet' mention in the blog?
WTF?
Thats not news

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Well she’s not that bloody green. Eating a few leaves for dinner instead of a chop doesn’t offset the fuel from the private jets, theSUVs, the utter bleeping hot air she spouts, the mega mansion, the 30 billion lavs, the lawn watering, the pool cleaning, the blah, blah, bleeping blah of the wasteful life of the utter waste of space that is Smeggy. Hmmf. And with that said, I’m off to bed. Night all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
But they're selling it?
  • 4 MINUTES AGO
    HARRY & MEGHAN’S HOME AT RISK FROM ‘SEVERE WILDFIRES’
    Prince Harry and Meghan’s $14.7million home is at risk of “severe wildfires” with neighbors “worried sick” after one of the one of the driest rainfall years in the last decade, The Sun can exclusively reveal.
    The royal couple, who relocated from Britain to sunny California last year, bought a stunning home in a celebrity enclave in Montecito, where they live with their two-year-old son, Archie.
    But despite their 18,000-square-foot modern property being set in lush green surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city, it’s not the ideal location when it comes to safety.
    With Meghan heavily pregnant, they may end up evacuating with their newborn daughter, their toddler son and beloved pets, after officials delivered a stark warning this month.
    Christina Favuzzi, Montecito Fire Public Information Officer, exclusively told The Sun homeowners such as Meghan and Harry should prepare for the worst.
    Read The Sun’s exclusive here.
Well that’ll help boost the sale price :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yeah that’s true. I thought I seen somewhere she said she didn’t google him or something! Even her telling him she didn’t know much about the royals if that’s true it’s a definite lie lol!
I wonder what he likes about her. First date questions what’s your family like? Oh yeah Im not in touch with my family..... If I was Harry I would think there is more to it than that. One things for sure is he is 100% right that it’s soemthing in the way he has been brought up has seriously affected his mental health where he can’t even pick a good partner for himself. And she’s preyed on that! Defo a good example though, maybe when they split up he can do a wee documentary on mental health and toxic marriage and why you shouldn’t rush into things with people u barely know haha
I think she played it as a grey area, "yes of course I know who you are, but the royals really aren't a big deal in the US and so I don't really know anything beyond that'. When in fact she knew everything.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.