Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been to hell and back with our kids, but do you what? - I wouldn't change it for anything (but got particularly annoyed when scocial services were tracking our youngest) - she's fine
Top A student, despite having a terribly clever wonderful mama! (I quite like that)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi All,

Long time lurker but the Ginge finally made me Cringe enough to make an account. It’s been fun and a pleasure to read the posts over the past year.

I have just finished watching the last episode of The Underground Railroad. The whole series was beautifully moving and devastatingly traumatic to watch. Ginge just doesn’t get it - THAT is generational pain. He is repulsive 🤮.

Markle is on par with his shite.

And that’s all I have to say 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench
previous thread
Great job @Carpediem69 and thank you to @Locket6 !!!
* MWX trading (the commercial side of Sussex Royal has FINALLY files to dissolve
* The Harpo mental health thingy that Gary has been claiming to be working on has posted some silly trailers that is already pissing everyone off
* Gary faceplanted when trying to knock the US Constitution, pissing orf the sentient population of the US. Bravo
* Gary got his script all messed up and confused "genetics" with "generational"... pissing off yet more people. Bravo. Keep digging, fucker
* Gary wants his wench at the Diana statue unveiling. Yeah - like THAT's gonna happen
* Fidiot shat all over his grandmother and his father - directly this time. You're gonna need a bigger shovel, fucker.
* Rumour has it that they are selling the house (that they never owned? money laundering? trust fund money laundering?)
* More rumours that they are planning their own Diana unveiling.

Tattlers - have I missed anything?
I'm only on the first page. But just wanted to say BRA-bleeping-VO on thee most excellent synopsis of the previous thread! I nearly pee'd myself. WHERE did 'Gary' come from? Hilarious!!

In another more sombre note... Dear @Nuttynana .... My heart goes out to you on the passing of your purr-baby. I have two and a doggie. I love them so much.. I'd have the house full of them but hubby would divorce me! The loss of a pet is desperately sad. Thinking of you Nutty xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
From the suns live blog

• 40 MINUTES AGO
    HARRY 'ABSOLUTELY' PLANS TO JOIN WILLIAM AT DIANA STATUE UNVEILING
    Prince Harry "absolutely" plans to join his brother Prince William at the unveiling of Diana's statue, according to a report.
    The royal brothers are due to attend the unveiling of the memorial to their mother, Princess Diana, at Kensington Palace on July 1, marking what would have been her 60th birthday.
    “No one is going to tell Harry not to come, but how does he face his family?” a palace source told the New York Post after Harry, 36, accused his father, Prince Charles, in a recent interview of passing on his "pain and suffering".
    “Harry’s still coming, we’re told, but how will it all go down?” the source added. “Will he just turn up on the day without having seen them beforehand?”
Will he? Won't he? A month and half of this tit to go.
They're using the tried and tested Katie Price method of staying in the press.
Kp gets her PR to drop a "sources said" story that she is buying a new horse, even tho she's a bankrupt. Press runs with it
Next day KP issues a stement that the press are talking crap and she's not buying a horse. The press runs with it.

So,
Smeggy drops a story that hazza might not go to the unveiling. The press run with it (mostly saying "who gives a tit anyway ya ginger bleep!).
Next day hazza issues a statement denying it and saying he WILL be here. Press runs with it.
and on and on and on and on it goes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
But they're selling it?
  • 4 MINUTES AGO
    HARRY & MEGHAN’S HOME AT RISK FROM ‘SEVERE WILDFIRES’
    Prince Harry and Meghan’s $14.7million home is at risk of “severe wildfires” with neighbors “worried sick” after one of the one of the driest rainfall years in the last decade, The Sun can exclusively reveal.
    The royal couple, who relocated from Britain to sunny California last year, bought a stunning home in a celebrity enclave in Montecito, where they live with their two-year-old son, Archie.
    But despite their 18,000-square-foot modern property being set in lush green surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city, it’s not the ideal location when it comes to safety.
    With Meghan heavily pregnant, they may end up evacuating with their newborn daughter, their toddler son and beloved pets, after officials delivered a stark warning this month.
    Christina Favuzzi, Montecito Fire Public Information Officer, exclusively told The Sun homeowners such as Meghan and Harry should prepare for the worst.
    Read The Sun’s exclusive here.
California is constantly on fire, and it's their own fault. Regulations won't allow for removal of dead vegetation and this is what you get-- the state is on fire 6 months out of the year and people are constantly burned out of their homes. Nothing ever changes because of two things. One, enviornmentalists who just don't get it and protest whenever you suggest doing something about it. The other is more complicated and has to do with California's perpetually inexperienced lawmakers and consequentially bizarre laws and regs. The feds and the EPA do not help in this situation either.

The fires do not discriminate. Everyone's homes are in danger, not just this one. Everyone who lives there knows that California has wildfires. If you buy a home there and do not insure it for fire, you are not just stupid, you need to be institutionalized. Haz is this kind of stupid. Megzy is not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Maybe we will get a Naomi Campbell pic like this one.
... must resist ... must resist....

OK, enough resisting, duck it.
Naomi's baby(feet) seems very white.
Maybe it's one smeggy rejected as not quite what she wanted so Naomi said "Well if it's going begging I quite fancy being a yummy mummy. Fedex her over asap and I'll paypal the money to you".
Or it might be one of smeggy's twins and she did the ultimate merching deal to top up their her dwindling finances.
Or maybe Naomi did a BOGOF and will let smeggy have the extra one.

Have I gone too far? Nah, they're all nuts. duck them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
... must resist ... must resist....

OK, enough resisting, duck it.
Naomi's baby(feet) seems very white.
Maybe it's one smeggy rejected as not quite what she wanted so Naomi said "Well if it's going begging I quite fancy being a yummy mummy. Fedex her over asap and I'll paypal the money to you".
Or it might be one of smeggy's twins and she did the ultimate merching deal to top up their her dwindling finances.
Or maybe Naomi did a BOGOF and let smeggy have the extra one.

Have I gone too far? Nah, they're all nuts. duck them.
I think some black babies are born with really light skin and the get darker later.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think some black babies are born with really light skin and the get darker later.
I must admit to never having seen a newborn black child's feetsies.
Generally, like most babies they've been in babygros or little socks, so I will bow to your knowledge on it👍

Reactions: 21
Yankee Wally admitted in her latest video that she has discovered and has been looking at Tattle Life :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Yankee Wally admitted in her latest video that she has discovered and has been looking at Tattle Life :m
is she lurking? Is she under pseudonym bookworm? Regardless, I hope she joins. I would feel very honoured to meet her via this thread. :love: I might be fangirling too much. :ROFLMAO: All is welcome, except the Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I must admit to never having seen a newborn black child's feetsies.
Generally, like most babies they've been in babygros or little socks, so I will bow to your knowledge on it👍
Sometimes they may have a lighter skin tone when they are born - and not just their feet, so socks or otherwise is besides the point. My nieces and cousins, all mixed race black/white, were very light when they were born. Not now they're older.

Nobody knows anything about the parental background of her baby anyway or the potential ethnic ancestry, so it's fairly impossible to say based on one photo.

Reactions: 15
Sometimes they may have a lighter skin tone when they are born - and not just their feet, so socks or otherwise is besides the point. My nieces and cousins, all mixed race black/white, were very light when they were born. Not now they're older.

Nobody knows anything about the parental background of her baby anyway or the potential ethnic ancestry, so it's fairly impossible to say based on one photo.
You sound aggrieved, which is a pity as no offence was meant.
Again I bow to those who know.🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it terrifying the thought of a maniac like Naomi Campbell as a parent. What if she throws the child like she does phones?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.