Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With some Colombian marching powder probably
Truck tons of it. His dad took him to rehab for 'weed' and he was still photographed several times with coke racked up around him I'm amazed he's got away with all his tit. Whiny lil fucktard he is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Just catching up on the Scientology chat in the previous thread. I doubt they'd embrace WB and WBFEW. Pair of them can't keep their traps shut about ANYTHING (real, or more often than not, imagined) and you're not meant to blab about it at all. I have a massive soft spot for Tom Cruise and quite enjoyed Battlefield Earth so I am a bit biased. I've not joined them though, although I do have a snap of me outside the Edinburgh one and the NYC one.😂😂Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus I take a break from these threads for a couple days to focus on work only to return to this absolute genetic cul-de-sac having called the First Amendment "bonkers"??!? I'm sorry, I'm sure you've all done this to death already but I am just sitting here mouth agape at the absolute, paint-stripping levels of audacity... what kind of neurological misfire made him think that essentially criticizing free speech was something he could even remotely get away with saying? I know he's not exactly the sharpest crayon in the toddler's nose but christ, you'd think even he would know better than to say the quiet part out loud like that. What next, calling upon Gangan to have Sean Hannity extradited to the tower of London? Sweet suffering jesus.

I know he's not to everyone's taste, but I'm reminded of that old skit by Frankie Boyle about Hazno, sorry for potato quality video here:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did harkles liquidated MWX to prevent any tax inquires? What happened to that 3million from Disney? Or is that in Travalyst? What is hazzo's citizenship status? Everything they do is very murky...

Reactions: 35
Just catching up on the Scientology chat in the previous thread. I doubt they'd embrace WB and WBFEW. Pair of them can't keep their traps shut about ANYTHING (real, or more often than not, imagined) and you're not meant to blab about it at all. I have a massive soft spot for Tom Cruise and quite enjoyed Battlefield Earth so I am a bit biased. I've not joined them though, although I do have a snap of me outside the Edinburgh one and the NYC one.😂😂Xx
I live not far from the Scientology HQ in the U.K. and I agree with the above. One thing they do do is try and get you to remove yourself from anyone family or friend that is not in their "sect" (Could be them!) Yes, that is what it is, a sect, they have not been allowed to have charitable status in the U.K. as they do in the USA. I know a few things regarding friends and work colleagues that make me know that I would NEVER get involved with them, they pick on vulnerable people and fleece them for money, that's it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ooh shiny new thread! I think Hazno looks more and like Henry VIII as the days go by. Which is so not a good look, what with the six wives - divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived. Lucky Katherine Parr.
I've always said JCMH and HW are like Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn reincarnated 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Finding out about the Queens dogs, the biting and injuring staff, the little houses, the homemade scones on the floor, the fact they had the run of the place and messed where they liked, that visitors were not allowed to pet them ‘they are my dogs and don’t like other people’. I think that it probably should have remained a mystery that the queen is actually a crazy dog lady and Windsor smells of dog wee. And the rest of them, Anne’s dogs have attacked and been put down. I love dogs but they need to be house trained.

On topic I’m sad she has lost a puppy on top of everything else they have put her through.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Tin hat on here but...

Is this why they used a surrogate? Because HW is actually older than admitted and medically could have higher risks if she carried naturally.?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

He's a vegan 5 days a week people. Rejoice. Behold. Oh tit no Waffles have eggs and they have chickens and Eggs ain't vegan. Also nothing to see here he is a very private toddler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

He's a vegan 5 days a week people. Rejoice. Behold. Oh tit no Waffles have eggs and they have chickens and Eggs ain't vegan. Also nothing to see here he is a very private toddler.
He's a fake vegan then :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I really hate the fact Harry acts like Diana was only his mother!! He's a spoilt little man child.
It's gross Hazzno's using footage of himself walking behind the coffin. It's all about him. Any "cruelty" to him in the past was accidental and because of circumstances at the time. His cruelty to his family now is deliberate and planned, that's the difference. He's raking over stale old history that's irrelevant now, but he can't see it and can't move on because he doesn't want to.

This coffin-walk after his TV studio rounds of tear-jerking and snivelling will be a big turn-off and will backfire. If I were watching it I'd ask why has the other brother walking by his side been cut out? Where's William? Brief glimpse of part of Charles, but Hazzno is centre-frame to make the point that the only suffering that is important for the purpose of this Apple whingefest is HIS, and that he and only he was suffering.
Such a blatant pity-me grab from a middle-aged spineless and unemployed leech is really nauseating.
Bad move hogging all the attention at a funeral and bad PR. He really has the brains of a whelk.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oops, just realised it's about Archie, I do not agree with parents making their children eat vegan food, mainly because they don't get to make that choice, once they are of an age to decide then fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.