Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no way. Jesus wept you're having a terrible few days. I've everything crossed he'll be ok. We're all here for you and rooting for the lil guy.

Reactions: 26
That child looks nothing like any of the other images of ‘Archie’ they’ve deigned to show us plebs.

Reactions: 14
Love Wills' arms, and the fact that he let Bea have her news yesterday on the gruesome twosome's anniversary. Nice, co-ordinated PR attack
Wills arms ... shame he has to cover them up in shirt sleeves all the time... no grey polo shirts for him either....

Reactions: 31
I'm undoubtedly biased, born-and-raised in the UK and all that, but at a quick glance from that description the American system seems much worse. Much more civilised to only chat shit about somebody publicly if you can back it up, and pay the price if you can't.

My very limited understanding is that the First Amendment is a blanket ban on the government stopping one from speaking out on things, not private individuals (hence why Twitter et al can have their own policies on what is considered acceptable speech).

In any case, still absolutely moronic of the spare to slag the Constitution of the US, coming a few months after his wife tarred the RF (which shares some institutional similarities). If they were really upset, any fool can see that the Brit should criticise Britain and the American should criticise America.

Reactions: 18
So before or during their marriage, she never explained the 1st amendment to him and he didn't tell her about curtseying to HMQ

Reactions: 36
Ahh that inspired me to post iconic Meghan and Harry Hamster moments

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
There was a very detailed piece of research publish by a German digital/tech investigative research company. I screenshot a tiny chunk of it and in summary they said the web of bot-works that are behind the Smarkle SM presence is alarming (understatemnt) and equal to what is seen in elections from outside forces trying to take down an institution or government/political party. I've massively simplified but will try to find the link to the actual article. The group that did this research piece is apparently full on legit

Reactions: 31
Well sites like tattle wouldn't be able to exist in the UK with its laws.

There's up and down sides to placing the onus on either side and the ramifications that has for free speech; especially on the little people without power or resources.

Reactions: 27
According to the article this visit was September 2020

Reactions: 10
Ah no way. Jesus wept you're having a terrible few days. I've everything crossed he'll be ok. We're all here for you and rooting for the lil guy.
Oh so sorry for you ... perhaps he's pining for his sister. I'll have my fingers crossed for you both - take care xxx

Reactions: 16
Well sites like tattle wouldn't be able to exist in the UK with its laws.

There's up and down sides to placing the onus on either side and the ramifications that has for free speech; especially on the little people without power or resources.
Yes - free speech costs money over there. Madness.

Reactions: 12
Sending you lots of love, hope and support xxx

Oh bugger. I SO want to see but I'm not clicking on Arsewell's site
Can anyone copy and post here so no one else has to give them clicks? <hopeful>

Reactions: 16
Wills arms ... shame he has to cover them up in shirt sleeves all the time... no grey polo shirts for him either....
I'm loving how all the posts on social media are all starting with the words gun show I admit I didn't realise he's quite so buff. I bet poor Hazzno has been woken up now and ordered to get into the gym

Uh oh someone's also now trending

Reactions: 39
Just saw this! Hahahaha that VaxxLive really was a stinker wasn’t it?

It was, and if the the gruesome twosome's involvement in it was intended to show up the UK it spectacularly failed. I heard this morning the UK's contribution to the Covax initiative is the world's largest, and this has NOTHING whatever to do with them and their ridiculous machinations. They really need to sit down and shut up.

Reactions: 38
I may be reading too much into this but Scooby’s post yesterday was worded as ‘Mr&mrs#6’s Arsewell foundation has announced plans blah blah...’. Anything else about them were retweets of others. No direct mention. No happy anniversary. A bit reminiscent of ‘was delivered of’ rather than ‘gave birth’. A bit hands off. Very odd from fangirl number 1.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.