Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, he's thick enough! We know he hates the comments sections of our media, particularly the DM!

And even if he did mean the 2nd amendment, the reaction would have been the same. Piers Morgan has yet to be forgiven by about half the US for comments he made years ago on the subject. :p
Yeah I still get my panties in a bunch every time I see a clip of Piers over here talking about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The threads are moving a bit fast for me at the moment so still need to catch up and not sure if anybody else has mentioned this BUT do you think he meant to say the second amendment which is the "right to bear arms". Surely he's not thick enough to think the hoi-polloi shouldn't have freedom of speech......or is he!
He doesn’t know his a@rse from his elbow so he was spurting crap which was wifey’s opinion - let’s watch out for her manifesto when she runs for POTUS - yep he is one idiotic thick twit - no offence to twats 🤣🤣

I've just seen this beauty on Tumblr. Sorry, can't resist.

who’s the dick behind on the left 🍆🤪 ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone else work out how the hell Archewell makes any money? You can’t donate direct, they haven’t produced any content for Netflix, they’ve done one (dull as tit) podcast on Archewell Audio and they have a $14m house to pay for?
Once you sign up to archewell they own the information you provide. They can do what they want with it.
Privacy remember, unless it earns them money to sell it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I am praying that William cancels the unveiling. It has turned into a farce. It is tacky and undignified and I am praying the Middletons and the TQ are actively whispering in William's ear "let it go".
Let Gary throw a 24yr (random?) memorial block party/bbq in soho house or wherever he is living now. Televise the living tit out of it with James Corden, Harpo and her Gstring as the only attendees. Omid can commentate. Add a mini funfair with 2.5yr old RayBan wearing Farchie made up to look like a tiger to hide his face. Bring out the wonky baby sling for Baby D wearing a 6 month sized unicorn fairy mask and 43 yr old Princess Bananagram-o-woke'n'coke cos-playing Lucia Sciarra for a woman she never met ever ever ever ever. Maybe Naomi will show up with her "secret" boyfriend and new baby and the two baby biracial girls will grow up to be absolute besties (according to Princess Bananagram-o-woke'n'coke's "friends", of course). But please for the love of all that is sacred - let it go, William. This will do more harm than good.

View attachment 580562
Hazzno's markled his own mother's statue event and turned it into a circus, weaponised it like he does everything else. What's the point in it anyway on what would be her 60th? It's not about honouring Diana of course but grabbing a platform for them to snipe, gripe and feel sorry for themselves, with the biracial carrion crow adding her poison to the day. "Honour" here is a sick joke as while William has done his best Hazzno has thoroughly dishonoured his mother's memory. I can't see him coming over as he's a coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The threads are moving a bit fast for me at the moment so still need to catch up and not sure if anybody else has mentioned this BUT do you think he meant to say the second amendment which is the "right to bear arms". Surely he's not thick enough to think the hoi-polloi shouldn't have freedom of speech......or is he!
Nah he loves shooting things dead but hates being criticised. He meant what he said

Reactions: 34
Hazzno's markled his own mother's statue event and turned it into a circus, weaponised it like he does everything else. What's the point in it anyway on what would be her 60th? It's not about honouring Diana of course but grabbing a platform for them to snipe, gripe and feel sorry for themselves, with the biracial carrion crow adding her poison to the day. "Honour" here is a sick joke as while William has done his best Hazzno has thoroughly dishonoured his mother's memory. I can't see him coming over as he's a coward.
I can’t believe that’s happening ... What happened to ..if you can’t come to an event just BUT OUT!, it’s not all about you! Makes me so angry 😡

Reactions: 19
You’re absolutely right. He is a coward. But not as big a coward as his wife.
Have you noticed that whenever the tit’s about to hit the fan she’s off as fast as her bunioned tootsies can carry her. Then lays low while sending the thick ginger bleep out to take the flak?
Off topic but I’m all excited because tomorrow I travel to see my kids and grandkids for the first time in almost a year. And I’ve got a lovely new baby boy to cuddle and spoil.
I’m telling anyone who’ll listen whether they’re interested or not. 🤣🤣
And that includes you my tattle friends who have entertained me and kept me company over this last horrible year.
I truly mean that❤
So I won’t be posting for a few days but I will be reading when I can and I’ll be back to spout my random musings soon. 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 78
He doesn’t know his a@rse from his elbow so he was spurting crap which was wifey’s opinion - let’s watch out for her manifesto when she runs for POTUS - yep he is one idiotic thick twit - no offence to twats 🤣🤣

who’s the dick behind on the left 🍆🤪 ?
She doesn't appear to be wearing her wedding ring or engagement ring ....... has she pawned them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.