Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just you. Freda's avatar is starting to look like a photo

Not just the behavioural parallels. The more Hazza invokes Diana, the more people are likely to re-read old articles and books to refresh their memories. Which includes all the stuff about Hewitt, Hoare, Carling et al. And this gem.

Reactions: 27
I agree. It's now common knowledge that she leant heavily on a then 10 year old William, complaining to him about his father and all her various problems. He's turned into a remarkably well rounded man despite that, whilst Harry who didn't have it anywhere near as hard is spouting off to anyone who'll listen about his "dreadful" past.

Reactions: 48
Harry seems to be having childish tantrums,regrettable at 36 but he seems oblivious of the rights or wrongs of his behaviour. Possibly he never had a calm and mature older person to *quietly* confide in, whereas I think William found calm and safety with the normality of the Middleton family.

Reactions: 43
Saw this by Will Carling about Diana, even she admits it took two people for a relationship to go wrong.

Reactions: 20
Is anybody else laughing their heads off at the fiasco that the P&G tie up has turned into, with their dodgy skin whitening and other products?

I bet there have been a few angry phone calls to her minions at Sunshine Sucks now this has started to come out.

I honestly don't know how they do it? How is it that literally everything they touch or immerse themselves into, always turns to brown smelly poo within a few days? Clearly they do no proper research or due diligence into the organisations they hastily jump into bed with.

Most amusing of all is how "self styled royal reporter" Scooby isn't saying anything on this latest development despite it being in every "proper" news outlet.

Reactions: 55
Could the Palace issue a “cease and desist” forbidding them from using any footage from within the royal residences for their documentary?

Reactions: 34
Perhaps, that's a good point. I do remember William at some point saying he'd had his arm around Harry's shoulder his whole life or wtte. Harry just seems determined to find some victimhood for himself.

Reactions: 32
Especially not as she claimed to be Caucasian on CVs for work. Might start people wondering if she used the products herself.

Reactions: 32

A power Whinger ...it‘ s Moanin time

superpower = I can walk in front of cars and they are not allowed to hit me .

Reactions: 43
I’ve been wondering the same about the legalities of custody etc. I’m so sorry to hear about your friend x

Reactions: 16
Perhaps, that's a good point. I do remember William at some point saying he'd had his arm around Harry's shoulder his whole life or wtte. Harry just seems determined to find some victimhood for himself.
He seemed fine before Megs got her claws into him. I think she has worked on him over time and convinced him he has mental health problems. Dangerous woman

Reactions: 28
Some people take to victimhood and embrace it - that's Hazno imho. Glass half empty etc. Would you not think that with every possible kind of advantage behind you you could try and do something good rather than focus on the bad bits? Everyone has bad bits, most people grow out of the blame game.

Reactions: 33
She was especially worried that Harry was showing signs of the kind that can lead in adult life to aggression and addictions of various kinds.’

From that 2013 Mail article someone posted earlier - very interesting in the light of future events.

Reactions: 24
I think MH issues don’t always excuse actions but they do explain them. What I see in Harry is someone who, like his mother before him, is riven with insecurities and paranoia and craves constant reassurance that he is loved and for people to “understand” him. And the more he doesn’t get what he craves the angrier and more reckless he becomes. Diana started with keeping her issues within the family, then she anonymously contributed to a book about her life which painted Charles as cruel, then she went public with a TV interview. Harry is following exactly the same pattern. He is incapable of seeing beyond his view of reality. I hasten to add that not everyone who has mental health issues would be a nice person otherwise so maybe Harry would still be self centred and annoying if he was cured. But right now I think his behaviour is not rational and he has not reached a point where he is able to listen to reason - and maybe he never will.

Reactions: 30
It's fantastic, it's like the reverse Midas touch. The Markle Touch, where your dreams turn to shit.

Reactions: 44
"Genetic pain"

One day Archie and Mercherela are going to read about :
Mum and Dad giving a interview to slander the RF, the same thing the paternal grandmother did.
Dad told the world that the paternal grandfather is cold, mum made sure that the world knows that the maternal grandfather is greedy and attention seeking.

None of the maternal family except maternal grandmother was good enough to be invited to the wedding.
Mum told the world that she was suicidal while pregnant, just like paternal grandmother did with uncle William.
By the time Archie was 2 the paternal grandfather has seen him twice, no one on the maternal side except for the grandmother has ever seen him.
Insert everything else...

The Harkles are definitely "breaking the cycle. "

It is a mystery, how far can one get with spewing BS with the right amount of money in ones pockets, and the right alignment to accepted groups.

Reactions: 33
İ really don't think it is a good idea for JCMH to be doing a series on MH with Oprah when he is so clearly still struggling with MH himself. As previous posters have said it is never recommended as a healing process to blame others and be cruel and vindictive in such a manner. İ think he has become totally immersed in the woke-therapy-wallow in childhood trauma and 'lived experience' touted by Smeg and Oprah. Orca is flogging a book to tie in with the 5-part series 'The Me You Cannot See'. He's in a bubble where spouting MH word salad is taking prominence above all else. İ'm not sure he really understands what is talking about. There is no evidence of self-awareness or self-analysis, the ability to see things in balance, recognise where he needs to work on himself. No-one for one moment believes his condemnation of PC/PP/TQ parenting skills. TRF did the very best for him in admittedly tragic circumstances. His petulance and lashing out says to me that he has no understanding of his own flaws or acceptance of what others have done for him. Coupled with a besotted-ness with Smeg where he will do anything she asks to avenge her narcissistic hurts. İt's a tremendously difficult situation for TRF-removing titles is probably not the answer at this moment but they need to stop the loose cannons trashing everything in their wake. Nobody really wants to hear Princess Henry calling herself Princess Meghan, and the stripping of the Duke title will result in that.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.