Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all sounds a bit like some sort of money laundering or scam to get access to his trust funds - use the funds for a deposit, sell at the earliest opportunity to avoid excess taxes plus extra profit from having "Royal" connection.

They are a dodgy duo and I wouldn't trust them an inch where money is concerned!
She's been getting money advice from Dorito then, she's well versed in monetary fraud

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
God, shes got a smug face you just want to push into a flan, and he needs dropping in the bath.

An empty one.
From a great height.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm from the North so we have a netty in wir yard and a tin bath in front of the fire.
I'm from the north as well picturing the gruesome twosome, when this is all over and they have fallen from grace, in a two up two down with outside loo and the bath hung on a nail in the yard ready for Friday night bath night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SWGod that woman's age changes with the weather..... She was 42 for about 5 years. Then she was 46 for another decade.... eye roll.
Wonder who the dad is? She's a thrower as well - phones, if I remember. Charming. Poor kid
Im seeing Joan Crawford & Mommie, Dearest , there ..... what an old, entitled ratbag that is......

• Angry
Reactions: 17
SWGod that woman's age changes with the weather..... She was 42 for about 5 years. Then she was 46 for another decade.... eye roll.
Wonder who the dad is? She's a thrower as well - phones, if I remember. Charming. Poor kid
Like Meg Ryan. She was older than me for ages and then all of a sudden – not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't forget she likes getting Diamonds as gifts , she aint fussy if they are legit or Blood Diamonds ,

Can't stand that woman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes Harry. Freedom of speech is a horrible thing. So maybe you should just shut the duck up. And gathering with celebriy friends to raise money from us people who have worked everyday since we were 15 with no trust fund or security also falls in that first amendment. Want to form a religion to worship to your crazy wife ? Go ahead 1st amendment says you can. Actually you can google to find out and understand the first amendment Ask Megs for help, she knows how to google to find out the words to sing to Granny.

as you can probably tell I am in a foul mood as I am sick of working non stop in a stressful environment . And can’t sleep due to stress while listening to my husband snore like a baby rhino. So this rant helped.
and my opinion of the Royaless couple has always been low
Try wax earplugs x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#104 time for Harry's mouth to give it a rest, now even the Americans think he"s a pest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
They're commissioning their own Diana statue, which will have its own bedroom, so Harry can say Diana's living with them

D8E4151C-6258-4330-A5C9-27D5D18AD190.jpeg
E0F77B10-B315-4DEC-8FB9-710000D6F8C9.jpeg

The next podcast planned is a seance, with Hazbeen interviewing Princess Diana from her bedroom in their Montecito home.

Hazbeen - Mom, I'm going to interview you.

It'll be 'yo or no'

Stay silent, if the answer is yo.

I'm your God Damn favourite.

You love me more than William. Period.

You're darn proud of me.

You think William is a looooseeeerrr

William is such an airhead

You think it's disgraceful and a betrayal for the formally known motherf***er previously known as dad to cut me off financially when I only had £20 million in my bank account?

I've had THE worst life EVER, EVER, EVER, right?

And a few questions from Meghan.

We're best friends, right?

The Royal Family is racist, right?

You think I should be Queen, right?

You think the Kate witch should give your engagement ring to me, right?

Is James Hewitt H's real dad? Asking for a friend who is wondering about divorce settlements.

Do you want to be dug up and your remains buried under the Tree of Life in our yard?

Have you got the power to cause 'accidents', to, say, just off the top of my head, Queenie, Charles, William and all their kids? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It wouldn't be big enough for slaggys mega minge
The Royal Albert Dock wouldnt be big enough for that

They're commissioning their own Diana statue, which will have its own bedroom, so Harry can say Diana's living with them

View attachment 579547View attachment 579549

The next podcast planned is a seance, with Hazbeen interviewing Princess Diana from her bedroom in their Montecito home.

Hazbeen - Mom, I'm going to interview you.

It'll be 'yo or no'

Stay silent, if the answer is yo.

I'm your God Damn favourite.

You love me more than William. Period.

You're darn proud of me.

You think William is a looooseeeerrr

William is such an airhead

You think it's disgraceful and a betrayal for the formally known motherf***er previously known as dad to cut me off financially when I only had £20 million in my bank account?

I've had THE worst life EVER, EVER, EVER, right?

And a few questions from Meghan.

We're best friends, right?

The Royal Family is racist, right?

You think I should be Queen, right?

You think the Kate witch should give your engagement ring to me, right?

Is James Hewitt H's real dad? Asking for a friend who is wondering about divorce settlements.

Do you want to be dug up and your remains buried under the Tree of Life in our yard?

Have you got the power to cause 'accidents', to, say, just off the top of my head, Queenie, Charles, William and all their kids? Asking for a friend.

Christ almighty hahahaa 😖😖😖😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.