Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they still would have done the Oprah interview - that was in the works from the moment PHFW got a ring on her finger. However, I think they planned it as a triumphant “we have conquered and succeeded without the family” with the barbs thrown in to emphasize how the family blew it. However, they didn’t count on COVID and their own laziness/lack of organic interest. Instead of booking easy money corporate gigs, they had to cut deals like with Netflix and Spotify. The problem with those is that there is very little upfront money - the money is tied to productions and results. They have not been able to do either. The Spotify deal appears to be dead (no way they would allow 5 months between podcasts) Netflix may have the Invictus bio in 2022/23. The behind the scenes documentary - I believe that they have to get certain permissions from the Royal family to use private footage. I’m willing to bet that if that comes out at all, it will just be more of their whinging and whining.

ETA: For two people who claim that they want to tell the stories of the little people, they literally only ever can talk about themselves and cannot think of any other topic other than themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but if not it's a goodie ... lookie here at what's been on the market for 154 days:

I honestly do not believe they ever bought this place. Not for a moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but if not it's a goodie ... lookie here at what's been on the market for 154 days:

Everything about the Harkles is a facade, nothing is real

Reactions: 17

"Call us for more on this listing or schedule a viewing today"

Who's going to try calling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've finally caught up with this thread! Does anyone else hate it when you're trying to catch up with a Tattle thread and a visitor arrives? My own fault, I promised a friend that I'd help him with an online form. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut :LOL:
Can't remember what I was going to say, so many posts I wanted to comment on.
However, I think they should go to Siberia to investigate Big Foot. Especially since the Russians announced that Big Foot exists so the poor Sasquatches obviously need protecting and a handy celebrity pair to lead the way and call for attention to the cause. Whilst making lots of money of course. Plus of course HW loves to rescue. It's just ideal for them.
Perhaps our favourite hamster could come up with a promotional poster?

I've sent them an email :devilish: Will let people know if I get a reply. (I'm in the UK, might be a delay)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

It really is all BS. Where are the weird birds' nest prints that are often seen on their back wall? Could you imagine Meggy being happy with that dated-looking furniture? As for the fairy princess bed ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What is it with American houses and having so many bathrooms? That listing says 9 bedrooms, 13 full bathrooms and 6 half bathrooms. Does everyone have IBS over there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've finally caught up with this thread! Does anyone else hate it when you're trying to catch up with a Tattle thread and a visitor arrives? My own fault, I promised a friend that I'd help him with an online form. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut :LOL:
However, I think they should go to Siberia to investigate Big Foot. Especially since the Russians announced that Big Foot exists so the poor Sasquatches obviously need protecting and a handy celebrity pair to lead the way and call for attention to the cause. Whilst making lots of money of course. Plus of course HW loves to rescue. It's just ideal for them.

I've sent them an email :devilish: Will let people know if I get a reply. (I'm in the UK, might be a delay)
Never thought I'd see bigfoot enter the realm of this thread! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is it with American houses and having so many bathrooms? That listing says 9 bedrooms, 13 full bathrooms and 6 half bathrooms. Does everyone have IBS over there?
Well I'm British but one of my dreams is to have two ensuite bathrooms so I can have my own bathroom and hubby can have his. Love him dearly but want my own bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I'm British but one of my dreams is to have two ensuite bathrooms so I can have my own bathroom and hubby can have his. Love him dearly but want my own bathroom.
I would love my own bathroom too. I share 1 with my husband and 3 sons and they all take longer than me.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Did you ask if the chickens came with the sale
And would the pool be free of housemaids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Re that latest pic of her and him....her in white tee and black belted trousers, I think she has had the baby

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We have an en-suite in our room, a main bathroom and daughter has an en-suite in her attic room. That's plenty. Why a house needs 19 bathrooms though is beyond me!

Reactions: 11
If someone in real life hadn’t seen a child for that long, they’d be calling for a welfare check. #freearchie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That'll be Archie's latest project that helps him unwind from brokering a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian brouhaha right now.

They will be performing the blessing of the pole.
Blessing of the pole -- That's what PWB calls his "sessions" with the wife. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There must be some sort of hierarchy regarding who can tit where...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.