Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm British but one of my dreams is to have two ensuite bathrooms so I can have my own bathroom and hubby can have his. Love him dearly but want my own bathroom.
I'm from the North so we have a netty in wir yard and a tin bath in front of the fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he does fly over I hope cabin crew have the decency to spit in his drinks
He is probably pissed [again] that they aren't sending himi a private jet. Ergo the Princess Minge plus one ambush - "she needs a private jet to come and I want her there."
duck you Gary

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm just sat here making gnome door stops wondering how much longer this pair of fukin psychos can carry on gobbling off on things they no nothing about. I am wondering why, in a country full of guns not one person has taken a potshot at them. Is their security that good? I am also wondering how much time HMTQ actually has left because that bleep and his wife appear to be doing their very best to drive her into the grave. Also I wouldn't be remotely surprised if PC has heart attack over the little twats whining moaning poor me bollocks. The runt of the litter clearly thinks, because he's been told by his slag of a wife, that he is now a mental health expert. Which he is not, he's a sufferer (and insufferable) the shite that he is spewing is dangerous to people who are poorly. His experiences do not make him an expert on anyone else's mental health. He should not be allowed to spout this nonsense to the public. Although I suspect the interviewers are finding his dullness and stupidly entitled attitude it all highly amusing. Please please please someone just tell them straight what they are. A pair of over privileged discontent money grabbing back stabbing ass wipes, with no morals or scruples between them. I seriously hope he pisses off Americans a lot more and they will say sling ya hook ginge. Don't darken our shores ever again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm from the North so we have a netty in wir yard and a tin bath in front of the fire.
I'm from the North too and we still have the tin bath used to clean the kids back in the 1920's. It's really useful to be honest and was always pulled out at Halloween for ducking apples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm just sat here making gnome door stops wondering how much longer this pair of fukin psychos can carry on gobbling off on things they no nothing about. I am wondering why, in a country full of guns not one person has taken a potshot at them. Is their security that good? I am also wondering how much time HMTQ actually has left because that bleep and his wife appear to be doing their very best to drive her into the grave. Also I wouldn't be remotely surprised if PC has heart attack over the little twats whining moaning poor me bollocks. The runt of the litter clearly thinks, because he's been told by his slag of a wife, that he is now a mental health expert. Which he is not, he's a sufferer (and insufferable) the shite that he is spewing is dangerous to people who are poorly. His experiences do not make him an expert on anyone else's mental health. He should not be allowed to spout this nonsense to the public. Although I suspect the interviewers are finding his dullness and stupidly entitled attitude it all highly amusing. Please please please someone just tell them straight what they are. A pair of over privileged discontent money grabbing back stabbing ass wipes, with no morals or scruples between them. I seriously hope he pisses off Americans a lot more and they will say sling ya hook ginge. Don't darken our shores ever again
GString is loving every minute of this and has her shout well and truly in the trough, pretending to be the guru of all things regarding Queen Brenda. She doesn't have the self-awareness to understand just how stupid and pathetic she looks with her Queen Lizzy specials etc. I really wish Brenda would put an injuction on this: Gstring is making money off the good name and impeccable 75 year reign of the Monarch of another country - a head of state, FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
"Call us for more on this listing or schedule a viewing today"

Who's going to try calling?
I should as the Merkin accent is still intact despite several decades in Blighty. But frankly not keen on the long distance bill and have to pick up my kiddos from school. Are there other fellow Merkins in that time zone who can pull off a useful crank-call? (it is 6.30 am in LA I think so it would need to be in a few hours)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any news when next ANL Court case appeal is due?

50 year old Naomi Campbell has had a baby. Same smeg shot of baby feet. Maybe she nicked smegs surrogate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm from the North too and we still have the tin bath used to clean the kids back in the 1920's. It's really useful to be honest and was always pulled out at Halloween for ducking apples.
I grew up with a tin bath until we moved in 1979

Reactions: 12
Any news when next ANL Court case appeal is due?

50 year old Naomi Campbell has had a baby. Same smeg shot of baby feet. Maybe she nicked smegs surrogate
SWGod that woman's age changes with the weather..... She was 42 for about 5 years. Then she was 46 for another decade.... eye roll.
Wonder who the dad is? She's a thrower as well - phones, if I remember. Charming. Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the home was bought with his (family's) money and it's listed in her name. Does that mean she's planned for the divorce?
It all sounds a bit like some sort of money laundering or scam to get access to his trust funds - use the funds for a deposit, sell at the earliest opportunity to avoid excess taxes plus extra profit from having "Royal" connection.

They are a dodgy duo and I wouldn't trust them an inch where money is concerned!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.