Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people think Harry and wife's situation would have been different without covid impacting travel, business, social interactions? Or has covid provided a sobering context for their behaviour? I'm interested in people's views as I think they have pushed mindlessly forward with their plans rather than re-evaluating given 2020/21 realities.
Oh and HW began planning for the divorce after their first date.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Do people think Harry and wife's situation would have been different without covid impacting travel, business, social interactions? Or has covid provided a sobering context for their behaviour? I'm interested in people's views as I think they have pushed mindlessly forward with their plans rather than re-evaluating given 2020/21 realities.
I would guess that without Covid there would have likely been no Oprah interview - I think that was a "Hail Mary" to generate some cash / visibility in one big bang following the total loss of momentum that happened as the set themselves up in CA just as Covid hit -, as they'd have been able to get stuck in travelling around and generally sticking their oar in wherever possible to make cash and generate headlines. Whether those ventures would have brought good or bad headlines - no idea. If they could ever move away from the titles and create something non-Royal then they might have been able to get some traction, but we all know that without the former nobody gives a monkey's about them.

Reactions: 13
I thought I leave a message..I be back on in a week or so 😀 xx.
I leave this here for now 🥰
Cassandra..thanks very much for the recap..I'm so behind it was good to read what's happening.

I've alot of old pics from a year ago..I pop in and add a few here and there 💖 xx

Harry and Mr Bobby getting away from Meghan in a stolen car 😄 ..

Resizer_15997413415160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No wonder the snivelling little tit didn't hang around after Prince Philip's funeral. Wonder if he disclosed to the rest of his family as to yet another Poor Me interview. Obviously not or he'd probably have boarded that plane home without a head.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What did Timbuktu ever do to you?
I have found them privacy where they can rule until their hearts content - they can be The C@nt and C@ntess of the Cabbages 🥬 oh I hear hurricane season is delightful down that way too 🌪
. Island in Cabbage Cay, Eleuthera, The Bahamas, for £3.65m
Private island for sale in The Bahamas

Dreaming of being able to jet off to your own private island in The Bahamas? If you've got just over £3.65m going spare you can make it a reality. The 35-acre island boasts three sandy beaches, a dock, solar power and a fresh water source. There's also a fully furnished cottage on offer along with a partially finished property that could be completed to provide guest accommodation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they carving a totem pole or something?
No a plaque
With a hand carved verse

Mummy left me to fend all alone
And I will never be able to sit on the throne
William took all that should have been mine
I’ve nothing to do but whinge and whine

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think that their behaviour would have been much the same but of course they would've been out and about trying to get invitations to any celeb events so we would have seen them on the red carpet.

The Oprah interview was always planned to generate interest in them. Its likely that they would've been more visible on TV as well.

Thank goodness a lot of this was scuppered by the Covid pandemic.

Reactions: 23
Samantha Markle has gone quiet recently, what happened to her? I had a look on twitter and there are a few accounts, all private. Has she been 'silent, or silenced?'
She follows me, the real deal. She's a lovely woman. She's been retweeting things.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well I hope I don't look like my avatar!!
Perhaps we could ask one of the nine people who have already hopped over the wall (and been reported to the police) if they ever came across a chicken coop.
They were not intruders they were the bailiffs 😂

Samantha Markle has gone quiet recently, what happened to her? I had a look on twitter and there are a few accounts, all private. Has she been 'silent, or silenced?'
Gathering the bullets of truth to shoot them down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
At this point I think she's just waiting for the finale like the rest of us.

Reactions: 15
At this point I think she's just waiting for the finale like the rest of us.
Can we write off the whole of the last season as a dream sequence? Hawwy comes out of the shower and PC looks puzzled for a minute, and then says “I had the strangest dream...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.