Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is making me realise how much previous she has. Not for actually snorting coke 😂
She has accepted roles, carried them out and once they've got her exposure she's publicly bashed them, insulted them, making a huge song and dance, been highly offended by them. They were good enough for her at the time and isn't it just acting? How is she making the people who cast her feel?
We're seeing a pattern of behaviour here of backstabbing and bashing of anyone who gives her anything.
She’s a textbook narcissist! “Pattern of behaviour of backstabbing anyone who gives her anything”

Reactions: 25
I don't know why the ginger idiot can't see that someone who's alienated most of her family and former friends is a toxic person. Does he really believe that Saint Meghan has just been mistreated by practically everyone? Can't he see that by alienating him from his support network, she's effectively abusing him?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As Bookworm said in her video, why didn't he do his own podcast on Spotify rather than on Dax Shepard's?

Reactions: 26
I don't know why the ginger idiot can't see that someone who's alienated most of her family and former friends is a toxic person. Does he really believe that Saint Meghan has just been mistreated by practically everyone? Can't he see that by alienating him from his support network, she's effectively abusing him?
He’s in too deep... married a toxic woman all down to his own stupidity. This won’t end well for Harry. He was warned. Meghan will do him up like a kipper. She’s putting in the groundwork now all building up to their divorce no doubt. So she can play Diana II in her head and harp on about the mistreatment she’s experienced at the hands of Harry and RF. Anyone who’s ever experienced a truly toxic person first hand will see exactly what she’s doing to Harry.. her family.. his family. Harry and Meghan are enabling each other basically.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I’ve always thought PWB is the more repugnant one of the two.

She’s a grifter who saw an opportunity to snare a thick as mince Prince but he’s a whole other box full of jealousy, resentment , petulance, entitlement and vindictiveness.

Bring the cunts back into the fold? , there’s no way in hell those two could or would come back here , after the way they’ve acted , Charles would be off his rocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can anyone say more about the new footage. I don't know anything about it.

I grew up thinking Diana was saintly, that's what you were told. Charles had the other woman, but Diana had other men too. I don't have anything bad to say but they were in an unhappy marriage. Charles and Camilla look incredibly happy together, they're always beaming.
C and C are definitely soul mates. Their love for each other shines out for all to see. I used to like Diana but then she went fame crazy and I lost interest. Camilla is all about family and I think she is an absolute super star. No nonsense kind of woman not dissimilar to Princess Anne.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Charles not loving his family :rolleyes:
I know what I think.

I did a quick Google, inspired by your finds. It is truly heart wrenching to see the awful relationship between father and son. The closed off body language, the oppressive, tense atmosphere. Poor Haz. How terribly he suffered. However he managed to not be in tears and obviously traumatised in front of the cameras is beyond this simple soul. What a deeply courageous, magnificent warrior he is, our Princess Haz!

1621060743022.png
1621061176272.png
1621061326894.png
1621061539184.png
1621061669635.png
1621061550743.png
1621061616523.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’ve always thought PWB is the more repugnant one of the two.

She’s a grifter who saw an opportunity to snare a thick as mince Prince but he’s a whole other box full of jealousy, resentment , petulance, entitlement and vindictiveness.

Bring the cunts back into the fold? , there’s no way in hell those two could or would come back here , after the way they’ve acted , Charles would be off his rocker.
PWB could possibly come back - not her - BUT I could not see him being allowed to undertake any royal duties. He would have to be kept firmly in the background / hidden with copious amounts of MH professionals and be de- programmed by our ‘special’ experts. If he were to return his life would be so much worse, even if his family closed rank to support him and some of the public give him sympathy he has burned his bridges with the majority of the public and the armed forces. I have no sympathy at all. Where now?
One possible scenario is that he will be dumped by her quite soon and fade into oblivion appearing occasionally to spurt his bile at any given opportunity on some unknown cable tv channel. She will have the kids and merch them endlessly (like the KP business model). The damage is done.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

'School holidays were grim, she remembered: 'Two weeks Mummy and two weeks Daddy . . . and the trauma of going from one house to another, and each parent trying to make it up with material things rather than the tactile stuff we craved, but never got.'

Which is why I can't understand why Harry so cruelly has his father and his family in his sights, but not his equally flawed mother and hers.'

Diana was the product of a broken home not Charles. It's funny that Hazno seems to have forgotten this. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
C and C are definitely soul mates. Their love for each other shines out for all to see. I used to like Diana but then she went fame crazy and I lost interest. Camilla is all about family and I think she is an absolute super star. No nonsense kind of woman not dissimilar to Princess Anne.
I agree, Camilla is good for Charles and, a bit like Philip who was always there backing up TQ, she does the same for PC without making a song and dance about it.
I really can't see her advising PC to bring the gruesome twosome back into the fold.

What I really wish is that the palace would issue this one statement ......
THE ROYAL FAMILY WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED

because I think this is what all these fabricated untruths are all about - the money is running out - and the lower the funds get the greater these lies will become, and there are plenty of people out there who believe every word they say. Sigh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I did a quick Google, inspired by your finds. It is truly heart wrenching to see the awful relationship between father and son. The closed off body language, the oppressive, tense atmosphere. Poor Haz. How terribly he suffered. However he managed to not be in tears and obviously traumatised in front of the cameras is beyond this simple soul. What a deeply courageous, magnificent warrior he is, our Princess Haz!

View attachment 574620 View attachment 574626 View attachment 574627View attachment 574628 View attachment 574632 View attachment 574629View attachment 574630
He’s publicly now bashing his father as he’s stopped bank rolling him! That’s all this poisonous outburst is about! I bet Charles is deeply ashamed! Thank god for William

• Sad
Reactions: 45
This is making me realise how much previous she has. Not for actually snorting coke 😂
She has accepted roles, carried them out and once they've got her exposure she's publicly bashed them, insulted them, making a huge song and dance, been highly offended by them. They were good enough for her at the time and isn't it just acting? How is she making the people who cast her feel?
We're seeing a pattern of behaviour here of backstabbing and bashing of anyone who gives her anything.
Every actor has jobs they maybe feel didn’t reflect their talent but they do them and move on, especially when they are starting out. I have less sympathy with actors like De Niro doing any film at all if the pay is good enough, his Grandpa era of films is really not good.

As Bookworm said in her video, why didn't he do his own podcast on Spotify rather than on Dax Shepard's?
1. It’s a quid pro quo, everyone does the rounds and then people go on your podcast, if you listen to enough all the same people are on, especially the London literary women podcast lot.
2. their podcast has been dropped

Reactions: 20
He’s publicly now bashing his father as he’s stopped bank rolling him! That’s all this poisonous outburst is about! I bet Charles is deeply ashamed! Thank god for William
Let us not forget either that during the tell-all, Haz said that that 'interview' would be the end of it, and he also has so much respect for his grandmother. Which is why the twit implicated her in the podcast, along with Charles with the genital genetic-generational pain handed down etc etc.
I feel so sorry for Charles, he does not deserve this vitriol. As you say, thank God for William. He must be such a support for Charles at the moment.

I agree, Camilla is good for Charles and, a bit like Philip who was always there backing up TQ, she does the same for PC without making a song and dance about it.
I really can't see her advising PC to bring the gruesome twosome back into the fold.

What I really wish is that the palace would issue this one statement ......
THE ROYAL FAMILY WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED
I third this. Camilla is an excellent support for Charles. They complement each other very well. I like to think she will have a gentle, yet firm, point of view, and she will help Charles remain strong as and when he needs to be. Team Wales/Cornwall/Cambridge?
Fortunately, you give someone enough rope...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely, absolutely surely, he must know that only three or four years ago he was one of the most popular royals; he enjoyed life and was well respected.

Absolutely absolutely surely, he now knows how much his life has changed and is in tatters, and he must know why!!!!

I, for the life of me, can't understand why he is spouting such garbage and lies about his family, his growing up, his unhappiness living in a zoo (crazy).
What purpose does he think all this nonsense will achieve?

After the Oprah debacle, jaws hit the floor and people mocked the lies. But I thought he'd come to his senses (more fool me) and tell Meghan enough is enough. Why doesn't he see what she's doing? And, how come he isn't being stopped from making a bigger Chimpo fool of himself?

This is no life he's leading right now, so full of hatred.

Reactions: 34
I honestly think Hazbee's self destruction is part of Meghan's plan. He's taking all the heat off her and ruining any hope of rebuilding relationships with his family. She wants him estranged from everyone but herself.

Reactions: 34
Just read on a tumblr someone referring to her "chola" eyebrows in this photoshoot and that it looked like it was taken in a Starbucks loo. Laughed and so thought we might all benefit from a bit of comic relief....
Chola brows. Hahaha
Total slut.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This was a little while back: The biggest scandal to shake the British Royal Family is about to blow wide open. The whispers are true about a Meghan Markle sex tape.

The celebrity blog Crazy Days and Nightsposted this weekend, “That a sex tape of Meghan Markle exists has been confirmed by a broker, who has seen the video.”
The broker is a former p@rn producer.Kevin Blatt described inYour Mom’s Housepodcasthow he received a call from a woman in Canada and she told him, “A photographer sent me a video of a model or actress four years ago. It shows her in o@@@ s@x.”
(I have tried to add a spoiler but still cannot get it to work - can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong? Ta)
I was going to post the clip of the podcast where it is discussed but you can find it via the info above - beware if you google this as there are some very offensive / obscene photos that also show up for po@n channels - I need serious bleach jeeps 🤮 gawd knows what sort of ads I will now see popping up 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Go to about 19 minutes. It also mentions the eyelashing glueing. I remember reading that article, and somewhere on tattle there is a link to it.
At 21 minutes into the video, she goes onto say about inbreeding in Megain’s family 😳 her great grandmother birthed a child with her brother 😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.