Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I get what you're saying, also whoa, whoa, whoa - PH is not our country's leader, nor will he ever be. He and his wife are certainly embarrassing the hell out of the actual leader/Head of State but it should be clear that we are not embarrassed of her, nor Charles, nor William, nor George (i.e. those who actually will be the leaders one day), they all get their heads down and do their duty.

I don't know who the US equivalents might be - didn't one of the non-Ivanka Trump kids get in trouble for shooting a giraffe or something and posing like an absolute goon on top of it ? Or maybe Meghan McCain or some other family member to an actual powerful official who seems to think that blood link gives them the right to a national/international forum to spout shite ?
Oh no, I understand that, sorry for misspeaking or not explaining well- thanks for correcting. I think I have a fair understanding of the roles of PM, Parliament and the RF. I wonder what a better word would be for *him* specifically.. figurehead?

Oh man, the memories of our national embarrassments you bring up- such good times 😂

Hm, Meghan McCain... possibly. She’s on The View and annoying but still relatively well liked due to being Senator McCain’s daughter. Eric Trump was pictured with the dead animal, yes. 🥴 Maybe Jared Kushner, Ivanka’s husband who had an actual role in the WH?

By the way, I do enjoy William.. It makes my day when new pictures of releases of the Cambridge family! Seems like he’s come into his own since being a parent?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Regardless of what happened between their parents, Charles was a good father to William and Harry and he did the absolute best he could have done. It seems as though William is the only mature one to accept that now.

I wonder if Harry and his wife will do anything for Father's Day seeing as neither of them speak to their fathers now.
The only father in their life now would be Father Christmas, and that’s pushing it.

• Haha
Welcome fellow Bromsgrovian, I live up the road near Lickey End where we have a Mearse Lane, please don't send them my way 🥺
Listen you ... if Brenda plonks them up your end (oo-er missus!)then suck it up buttercup. I hear it's lovely around there, you can do a welcome wagon for them. Make them welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Generational pain is for families who have been through the Holocaust or something equally horrific. It is not for spoiled brats who don't give the slightest thought to anything but their immediate needs and feelings.

What Prince Philip went through - that could be generational pain. Abandoned by his parents and estranged from his sisters. The fact that he was able to be a loving and devoted father/grandfather/husband is a huge testament to strength of character. I don't think it came naturally to him - he really had to work at it and got better and better at it over time. Plus, he and Charles were just different personalities, but clearly had affection and respect for one another. Anne seemed to adore him and vice versa. By the time Andrew and Edward came along, he was a different person, more settled and secure and probably more affectionate to them...not to mention that there was far less pressure on raising them as opposed to the heir. With grandkids and great-grandkids, you can be indulgent. Judging his grandfather by today's parenting standards is also unfair.

Diana was human. She was a child thrown into a difficult situation and was not all sinner or all saint. She was living out the young adulthood she never had when she died. She had no family support from either side and was floundering. She was essentially trapped emotionally at 19 years old and maybe a good, stable partner could have helped her. However, I don't doubt that she would have figured her tit out and she and Charles would have made peace with one another.

It would be very easy for William to be trapped at 15, but he made the decision to move forward and grow up. No doubt Catherine and the Middletons helped with that. You need a partner who both challenges and supports you. That makes you want to be your best self, and brings out the best part of you. I also think that he and Charles have had some long, frank talks and fights and cleared the air before making the decision to move forward. Camilla's granddaughter was in his and Catherine's wedding, for God's sake! That was a signal to the world of where they were in their relationship with Charles and Camilla.

Harry is trapped at 12...and chose a person who will never let him progress. She does not challenge or support him. He has regressed so much. He may be trying so hard to avoid his father's mistakes, that he is making all of his mother's.

ETA: Harry had a whole, big, loving extended family (on both sides) with whom he spent loads of quality time. He was showered with love and affection from all quarters since birth. He was cosseted and feted and had every need met. So what exactly is his complaint? His father was busy and couldn't spend every minute of every day with him and didn't hug him enough?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I'm sure Prince William does know but he probably doesn't want it dragged up in public again. If the new footage is shown, it'll be massive reality check for Harry.

Does anyone think Harry has ever watched his mother's interview with Bashir? Or if he's ever read any of her biographies?

The Saint Diana thing is annoying because some people make it seem like you have to pick a side, you're either Team Charles or Team Diana. They also think to prove loyalty to Diana, you must loathe Camilla and make fun of her for things completely out of her control like her looks. So much for being kind :rolleyes:
Excellent point. Was Chas wrong to marry her? Yes, he foolishly caved in to his granny and dad's wishes. But by all accounnts although he held onto Camilla emotionally(hence the cufflinks? thing on the eve of the wedding) he was physically faithful until Diana went all bunny boiler trying to force him to love her.
Both were flawed, as we all are. The difference with the Windsors was that he got the crappy end of the stick because for so long he kept quiet, while Diana used the press and her contacts to play the sainted wifey wot did no wrong. In reality she was shagging across the globe while Chas stayed with Camilla emotionally and physically. So on that score I don't buy the St Di shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Where to start with Harry's latest attack? He hates the Royal family, but of course won't give up the Dukedom because it's the money-earner. He thinks it's totally okay to attack the parenting of his nearly 95 year old recently widowed grandmother. He says his childhood was bad, so that must mean that his dead mother who parented him for 12+ years was a useless parent as well? (Does he actually have 'standards' and won't go quite that far?). The only thing that he is currently doing successfully is giving the Duke and Duchess of Windsor a run for their money to see who is the most awful pair.

Reactions: 55
Where to start with Harry's latest attack? He hates the Royal family, but of course won't give up the Dukedom because it's the money-earner. He thinks it's totally okay to attack the parenting of his nearly 95 year old recently widowed grandmother. He says his childhood was bad, so that must mean that his dead mother who parented him for 12+ years was a useless parent as well? (Does he actually have 'standards' and won't go quite that far?). The only thing that he is currently doing successfully is giving the Duke and Duchess of Windsor a run for their money to see who is the most awful pair.
They are both an awful pair of annoying pricks.

Reactions: 25
Oh no, I understand that, sorry for misspeaking or not explaining well- thanks for correcting. I think I have a fair understanding of the roles of PM, Parliament and the RF. I wonder what a better word would be for *him* specifically.. figurehead?

Oh man, the memories of our national embarrassments you bring up- such good times 😂

Hm, Meghan McCain... possibly. She’s on The View and annoying but still relatively well liked due to being Senator McCain’s daughter. Eric Trump was pictured with the dead animal, yes. 🥴 Maybe Jared Kushner, Ivanka’s husband who had an actual role in the WH?

By the way, I do enjoy William.. It makes my day when new pictures of releases of the Cambridge family! Seems like he’s come into his own since being a parent?
The equivalent is Hunter Biden

• Haha
Let's be honest it's easy to make a Saint or martyr from a dead person, she was a very manipulating woman who ruined a lot of marriages and I agree her marriage to C wasn't good but she was immature and stupid and C loved someone else, it happens but what she put on Williams shoulders was not that of a caring parent but a vain selfish woman.

W should be the one with the problems not that other twit and I have to ask what the effing hell was she doing with Dodi Fayed?? He wasnt a "catch" he was a womaniser and a playboy with a very suspect Father.

Was it £££ or up yours to the RF, answers on a postcard please😀😀😀
I still have about 10 more pages to catch up on but I heard that it was rumored that she was with Dodi to kind of stick it to Hasnat Khan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm sure Prince William does know but he probably doesn't want it dragged up in public again. If the new footage is shown, it'll be massive reality check for Harry.

Does anyone think Harry has ever watched his mother's interview with Bashir? Or if he's ever read any of her biographies?

The Saint Diana thing is annoying because some people make it seem like you have to pick a side, you're either Team Charles or Team Diana. They also think to prove loyalty to Diana, you must loathe Camilla and make fun of her for things completely out of her control like her looks. So much for being kind :rolleyes:
Speaking of Camilla's looks.....check Google for images of her when she was younger. She was quite attractive. I read/heard somewhere that she is not photogenic....and that no one in her family looks good in a photo. I sympathize because I am a pleasant enough looking person, but I look terrible in most photos, no matter how I try to manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I agree completely with your post.I alway think it is sad that some feel they need to pick a side as most people are not perfect.Diana and Charles are the same they have good and bad points.The hate Camilla still gets after more than 25 years is ridiculous.Diana does not get her affairs with married men dragged up all the time so why do it with Camilla?The be kind bit is a bit one sided isn’t it.I doubt if they see the irony

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Speaking of Camilla's looks.....check Google for images of her when she was younger. She was quite attractive. I read/heard somewhere that she is not photogenic....and that no one in her family looks good in a photo. I sympathize because I am a pleasant enough looking person, but I look terrible in most photos, no matter how I try to manage.
1621043098100.jpeg

Just Google searched, I wonder when this picture was taken. I don’t think these Diana superfans realise that Diana was 14 years younger than Camilla.

I can totally relate to not being photogenic. I’ve always hated getting my picture taken. I even have a friend who’s really pretty and photographs never do her justice.

I agree completely with your post.I alway think it is sad that some feel they need to pick a side as most people are not perfect.Diana and Charles are the same they have good and bad points.The hate Camilla still gets after more than 25 years is ridiculous.Diana does not get her affairs with married men dragged up all the time so why do it with Camilla?The be kind bit is a bit one sided isn’t it.I doubt if they see the irony
Some people just like to hate I guess. Plus Diana played the media to make it look like she was a Saint. Some people even defend her affairs saying that they wouldn’t have happened if Charles never got with Camilla again 🙄 So that completely excuses her involvement in breaking up a couple of marriages?

I doubt the woke morons see the irony with ‘be kind’, it only applies to people they like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Just started reading the text of the podcast. Ph has the audacity to mock Dax's story of his experience with child abuse, domestic violence and molestation. He refers to it as "the script to stepbrothers" and Dax replies "a non comedic version" , putting Gingershit in his place, adding about the molestation, to which Gjngershit blithely interrupts to say "throw that in there". And this fucker is pretending to be the guru on mental health?
PH also suggests tjat he was attacked throughout his childhood and as an adult and that is why he hates someone. Hmmm

His sentences make no sense. He drops in the word "like" 2 to 3 times a sentence so I guess he is a proper valley girl now. There is a really weird homoerotic bit where they're all talking about men's bodies and PH recognises an actor from his torso, not from his name or roles.
There's a weird conspiracy theoristy segment where he is talking about google reading your emails and algorithms written by white males predicting what you're going to do before you do it....
I had to stop reading as wanted to throw the phone across the room... he sounds like a totally self-obsessed, tinhat wearing automaton who hasn't properly learned his lines and is pretending to be this compassionate carer but only cares about himself.
He also sounds like such a workshy snob: saying the drive down to the studio wasn't that bad as he "sat in the back" and "did some work" preparing for the interview (reading his script that megsy had written for him). It is all crt rehash from the back of a chauffeured Escalade with blacked out windows.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 574543
Just Google searched, I wonder when this picture was taken. I don’t think these Diana superfans realise that Diana was 14 years younger than Camilla.

I can totally relate to not being photogenic. I’ve always hated getting my picture taken. I even have a friend who’s really pretty and photographs never do her justice.

Some people just like to hate I guess. Plus Diana played the media to make it look like she was a Saint. Some people even defend her affairs saying that they wouldn’t have happened if Charles never got with Camilla again 🙄 So that completely excuses her involvement in breaking up a couple of marriages?

I doubt the woke morons see the irony with ‘be kind’, it only applies to people they like.
I don't see how that's fair. PC played his part in ensuring that Camilla's first marriage was nothing but a sham. Why doesn't anyone talk about that to balance the scales for a change?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Regardless of what happened between their parents, Charles was a good father to William and Harry and he did the absolute best he could have done. It seems as though William is the only mature one to accept that now.

I wonder if Harry and his wife will do anything for Father's Day seeing as neither of them speak to their fathers now.
She will do something cheesy for PH just to get air time and to add fuel to the dumpster fire that they've started with their respective dads.
I think they are well and truly feeding the Netflix Crown narrative of bad Charles, toxic marriage, saint Di, nasty RF.... it is like they're getting paid to advertise for the series...
oh wait....

If parliament doesn't explore PH and his traitorous behaviour, they are fools.
Then again they are probably busy with more important stuff

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.