Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the SAS and MI5 when you really need them. This pair of fucktards are committing treason left right and centre and absolutely no one is calling them out on it, or doing anything about it. My piss is boiling.
They seem to be going at about 250% at the moment, don't they? I'm hopeful it isn't sustainable.

Reactions: 16
I suspect H&m have an insider leaking them the ans for appearances, zooms, announcements etc within the RF because it is absolutely uncanny how they seem to know just when to release their flatulence to overshadow anything TQ, C & C Music Factory or W&K do within seconds or a few hours before, UK time.

Reactions: 35
He also has Wills backing to cut the fuckers off. It's a win win. He's a sensitive soul ... with a core of steel and shouldn't be underestimated. PWB has opened his gob and slammed the family who gave him everything just once too often.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Haz still has access to the digital Family Diary or some equivalent. The RF may need to change their passwords

Reactions: 20
So that's the 4th religion she has
I was wondering that too - obviously being on the outside of the firm now, they wouldn't have access to the other Royal's work schedules, yet the Harkles always seem to produce some puff PR whenever the other Royal's promote one of their royal engagements!
Saying that, they produce puff PR almost daily, so it is inevitably going to coincide with other Royal events!

Reactions: 26
So can’t this bitch be arrested for this? I get it’s “family” but she’s attacking the institution.

Reactions: 16
Harry & Meghan #103

Harry "Truman" at the zoo
Obviously thinks he's better than you

Reactions: 22
The problem is that it won't all be UK (or Commonwealth) people voting.
I think if you take into account all the service men and women and former ones along with police officers who serve the Queen, that is a huge number of people who maybe don't bother with social media. the odds are that the numbers are much higher.

Reactions: 12
So, how many religions has HW embraced now (Is Scientology classed as a religion?) - is it 4?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Where are the SAS and MI5 when you really need them. This pair of fucktards are committing treason left right and centre and absolutely no one is calling them out on it, or doing anything about it. My piss is boiling.

Bloody Treason more like.
The comment about the 1st amendment is going to backfire. Biden or KH will look at that and want nothing to do with them. As it went uncorrected, Gary (as apparently he liked to be called by the women -like Cherie in Calgary- he tried to pick up in bars while in North America) will double down and make more and more outrageously stupid and unqualified comments about other countries' governments/judicial or political systems, and then attack the UK. Boris doesn't really have the grounds to take the parliamentary measures to strip them of all their titles (including prince) and his presence in the line of succession but the trajectory suggests he probably might, and TQ will proba ly be happy to accept these measures. Right now itbis a really stinky family spat ....

My impressionis it's very similar to PA's interview in the way that both men are so completely tied up.in themselves and disconnected from reality (including their effect on other humans). So up themselves and lacking brainpower to abstract ideas that they really 'don't get' what others are on about.

“There’s no such thing as a free lunch”
In other words he has to pay for that Netflix Deal he’s made...... paying in the sum of throwing the whole RF under the bus and revealing private conversations.
Boring Fart don’t mention any family members name again! see how popular you are then

Reactions: 18
it was a guy from the BBC john something

Reactions: 8
So, how many religions has HW embraced now (Is Scientology classes as a religion?) - is it 4?
In America it is, I'm not sure about anywhere else. What's the other ones, I haven't heard about that?

Reactions: 5
I've got a strong feeling there's going to be a big announcement very soon, not sure if from smegs side or RF, but it's coming, I can feel it in my water

Reactions: 33
Did you listen to it @Milliemoo? I didn't . Was wondering if William and Kate got a mention? Haven't read anywhere that they were....hoping hazza has been warned about mentioning them

Reactions: 8
Interesting thread regarding PWBW and where she could be living:
BTW Fawn has produced good previously
Click on the tweet for the whole thread.

Ooh, maybe she's out for Tom Cruise if PWB's "charms" have passed their sell by date

Reactions: 7
Whoever it is needs to be fired. There's a traitor in the ranks

Reactions: 20
I feel its a completely different story with Megabitch and the dimwit. Diana was beloved at the time her HRH was taken away. The PR people had done a number on PC and portrayed Diana as the wronged innocent girl who fell in love with a prince. Whether true or not, and we know it was all made up, she had a lot of the public on her side. But with H&M people are screaming out for their titles to go. I cant remember a time where it seems like the whole country want the same thing.....removes those titles, Some people feel so strongly about it that they say things like they would give up on the RF if they dont do anything. Its amazing the hate that a huge amount of the public have for them. The losers will scream and yell, make allegations which we have all heard anyway. Of course their sugers will cry and moan. But from what I can tell, the RF will have the entire nation behind them and with that they will weather the storm and move forward. Timing is the key and how its done, but I think the RF will have more problems if they do nothing.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.