Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never really bought into the surrogate but it seems strange, for a woman of her age, she seems to get pregnant quite easily. Archie is just 2, allegedly she had a miscarriage last year and now she is heavily pregnant again.
She would never be open about anything that might actually help other women, like talking about fertility struggles. It all has to be an open and shut bid for sympathy.

Reactions: 16
I am pro-mental health awareness. What concerns me is Harry co-opting an important cause for commercial and image mgmt.

Mental health awareness is about reducing shame, not criticising your family through the media while building your brand.

Harry has every right to talk about his personal experiences.

But it’s not healthy (or helpful) to bad mouth your father to media. It won’t help him.

No worthwhile mental health professional would recommend discussing your negative opinions of your family publically.

While he might think he’s being healthy by talking so openly but it seems like passive aggression to me.

Not helpful, not kind.

And the interview delay? How does the ‘authentic, casual podcast’ fit in with the blatant media manipulation?

He’s aiming to establish a positive narrative before the UK expressed valid pain and disgust. More proof he knows exactly what he’s doing when he blames PC and HM for his pain.

Harry has experience and media training, he knows what the response will be.

Interview - commercial exploitation of his family

Content - consciously passive aggression, PR in the name of mental health awareness which makes me feel visceral disgust.

Bring on the results of the investigation. Time to out Meghan for the bully she is, and the knowing accomplice Harry was.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Probably not that popular a comment on here but I honestly have some sympathy for Harry as I think he is in the midst of of a serious mental health. This constant public airing of private family issues and dwelling on his childhood, his Mother’s death and his negative perceptions of Charles as a parent has all the hallmarks of somebody with a psychiatric condition. There is no doubt that the death of his mother was a highly traumatic event and Charles is not known for handling emotional situations well but Harry does not seem to have been able to move on from his childhood as William has. Some people are able to cope with trauma and move on but others are not and remain forever stuck in the past. In Meghan Harry has found someone with a similar personality who feeds his insecurities about the past and as a result he is getting worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually think Harry's actions are openly aggressive. There is nothing passsive about it. Constant publishing of his issues for 3 years, growing and expanding lies, etc. Knowing the RF can't easily respond. MLK said it is all about content of character not colour of skin. Well #6 and his wife's character are repeatedly shown to be wanting.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you for posting @MillicentMargaret - a succinct summing-up of the truth of JCMH's childhood.
He’s so utterly pathetic.

To sit and bleat ‘poor me’ when he’s grown up in luxury with every single whim catered for is bleeping insulting and so ignorant of true suffering and neglect of love faced by children around the world.

I bleeping loathe him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If Titles are taken away, they have to also find a way to stop him being a Prince as well.
Otherwise there is no point removing the Dukedom etc because he's a Prince by birth and Meghan is Princess Harry.

Take the "lesser" titles and we just KNOW she will be called Princess Meghan instead of Princess Harry.
And thats much more annoying.

They need to find a way to remove his Prince status and use his "stepping back from being a working Royal" as the reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Diana's divorce agreement included lump sum money, lifetime of keeping gifted jewellery( not the Crown pieces) Kensington apartment for life, usage of RAF jet when working, yearly pay of staff etc.. However no more talking, and it would be good to know if such a agreement would be enforceable on Peg if she lived in the USA post divorce.
Somehow doubt it.
With Megabitch it would all come down to money, money, money. I really think she can be bought.
PS Why is Megabitch called Peg sometimes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The way I see it, if they want to be out of the RF so badly, strip them of ALL titles. Yes, even Hazza's Princely one. Let the pair of them duck off and live their lives 'privately' like they claimed they wanted to. bleeping ungrateful spoiled twats.

Reactions: 39
Interesting thread regarding PWBW and where she could be living:
BTW Fawn has produced good ☕ previously 😉
Click on the tweet for the whole thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Hmm. On one hand I could see her being into Scientology. Basically an exclusive club for rich weirdos (in my opinion!!) but also I don't think she'd like to relinquish control over anything in her life.

Reactions: 17
Hmm. On one hand I could see her being into Scientology. Basically an exclusive club for rich weirdos (in my opinion!!) but also I don't think she'd like to relinquish control over anything in her life.
Hence why I didn't even mention the whole Scientology rabbit hole. I ain't going there! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With Megabitch it would all come down to money, money, money. I really think she can be bought.
Meg would be a version of Margaret here in Ireland and probably in UK too, peggy and peg are nicknames for Margaret

Reactions: 14

As much as I can’t stand WB and WBW I don’t believe this! Seems very far fetched about the Scientology stuff and how the hell of all people does this person get that inside info?

Reactions: 8

Not sure about this as wouldn't the well known celebrities such as John Travolta Kirstie Alley etc who are scientologist, be at least pictured with them at a glitzy event

Reactions: 13
Peg is short for Meghan as in Peg / Peggy can be short for Margaret

Reactions: 4
As much as I can’t stand WB and WBW I don’t believe this! Seems very far fetched about the Scientology stuff and how the hell of all people does this person get that inside info?
Fawn lives in Santa Barbara, which is next to Moneycito and has contacts. She posted a while ago that the gates to the house were covered in overgrown vines and there was no one in the guard house. It had been shut for while. The mansion has been bought by a company ( SG Acquisitions LLC, could it stand for Scientology Group?)

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.