Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd.:eek:Last year I was going through some old albums borrowed from my mum and came across a really nice photo of myself in my early 20's. So, saying nothing but feeling quite smug I showed it to hubby. He responds" Oh yes, that's M*** J*****. I used to go out with her before we met. Where did you get that photo Freda?" And yes, he was dead serious and utterly mortified when informed it was his WIFE! Bastard.:mad:

So anyway I left him lying there ...
Nice one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What if there is a surrogate and she changes her mind
Or it turns out to be a boy
Would love to see
them get round that
Any bets on the birth date any month left this year I expect
Was early spring which is running quickly towards Summer
I have never really bought into the surrogate but it seems strange, for a woman of her age, she seems to get pregnant quite easily. Archie is just 2, allegedly she had a miscarriage last year and now she is heavily pregnant again.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
This is fascinating.

It really shows Harry for the thick, self-centred hypocrite he truly is. Yep, take a job with a woman who set out to financially exploit your Poor Dead Saintly Mother's image the moment she'd hit the morgue.

It's clear now he does little but parrot phrases and ideas fed to him by Mingy Moo and fails to parse them whatsoever and apply them to his life, probably because he is thick and incapable of actual thought worth a tit.
Ah yes. One of his friends (when he had some back in the day) once said "The thing with Hazza is that he is very easily influenced and takes on the opinion of the last person he spoke to."
Nail.On.Head.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Oh I’ve only just noticed I’m a very important person😊
All round to my place to celebrate
In groups of 5 at a time only you will have to take turns
We can play games I don’t have a pin ,tail or a donkey
So it will be throw the hatchet at hazno and pop the moonbump piñata
I’ll do a bbq but no sausages
The thought of a richmond makes feel :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting tweets with an interesting blind 😱
What souvenir did he leave for the ladies of Las Vegas? Herpes? STD?
They will never voluntary give up the titles - they may have no respect for the institution of the Monarchy, but it is their source of income. Harry should be totally and utterly ashamed of himself.
You are right they won't give them up voluntarily, but this headline about Palace aides calling on H&M to give up their titles would have been unthinkable even a short while ago. It must have been sanctioned by HM, Charles and William. I think this is a warning that if they don't give up their titles they will be taken away from them, and that the Palace has made the decision. To me that's the only interpretation.
The Mail online is widely read in the States and I bet Americans won't be at all surprised to read it after discovering how arrogant and ignorant Hazzno is.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes what you are saying makes perfect sense but I will still follow this forum and air my views also I would miss the black l humour and amazing characters on here.

There are some very clever Tattler s here who manage to unearth lots of facts and it has been quiet an education (even at my age), so will carry on Tattling especially as it's all getting very hairy now.
I'm with you Nuttynana. I don't/can't go out as much as I used to and this forum and some of the posts on it keep me amused every day.
I spend far too much time on it .... but there again I love every minute so I also will carry on Tattling. 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Good succinct article, as Penny Junor says ’And most important of all, Harry was loved. He was loved by his mother, his father, his brother, his aunts and uncles, and his grandparents. He also had stable and loving nannies. He was surrounded by love. And love is infinitely more valuable than money, privilege or fame’

Hazza also grew up protected from press intrusion & even had his misdemeanours kept quiet by some nifty negotiations by the BP crew, surprisingly very little came to public notice. He grew up bathed in the affection of the great British public, even loved by some.

He is grinding everyday grumbles about his position in life into finer graded grains of resentment, churlishness & spectacular lack of judgment. But maybe he was ever thus, we just did not get to see clearly the petty-minded Emperor enough to notice he was stark bollock ginger nekkid?
I think he was ever thus. If you look back you can see the churlishness and complete lack of perspective and understanding poking out all over the place. Especially if you read bits about his explosive temper, petulance, hurting animals at Sandringham (and not on a shoot) and things like suddenly flouncing on the army much to his family's surprise when he was told he had to take a desk job and couldn't play video games of blowing brown people up anymore. So he became a working royal with less engagements than his 80 year old cousins for a while.

The cracks were always there but he seemed jolly and Vegas, falling out of clubs, rumours of prostitutes etc were glossed over as Jack the Lad and boys will be boys, look here's a picture of Harry in (non Nazi) uniform and another one with his dead mummy! Other things like the cheating and poor grades were completely washed away with the teacher taking the fall.

BP/KP worked with what they had and made it gold because he didn't actually do very many appearances and it was all carefully scripted and the media co operated and killed stories because "Jolly Harry, Prince you'd like to have a pint with" sold copies. And he didn't come across as lecturing or up himself. And not many people read the books that documented a lot of the nastier stuff.

Now he claims he's happier than ever and he and HW are controlling their own media image which mostly consists of being dull, whingey, pompous, petty, bitter, holier than thou, still a 0.0001% er and looks miserable as sin and like he's aged 20 years in 3. Much easier to see the man behind the curtain, especially as he now insists he was always like this and just pretending he was the person people liked!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don't know, I think the article does have real sources but just yesterday Wooton was claiming exclusive sources saying Charles was desperate for them back now that Jason Knauf was gone.

I still don't think HM or Charles will take them away. Maybe pressure them to be the ones to say they want to be Harry and Meghan Harkle but not get parliament to strip them. Maybe use it as a bargaining tool. For one thing she'd probably have to do the same to Andrew and possibly his daughters and I don't think she wants that.

2nd there was a huge amount of anger/sympathy when Diana lost her HRH officially and she was just a married in. IF she strips Sussex off Harry it will make them martyrs for their cause of perpetual victimhood. Then there would be a whole lot of drama about why is this going through Parliament during a crisis etc...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not sure how true but one of the papers saying the Palace want the titles removed
it needs to happen. Sooner rather than later Harry will regret this I knew a guy and truly
as soon as he got married its like he morphed into a clone of his wife.

they lasted the grand total of 18 months she took him for everything and left him with huge debts
when you get into a relationship that changes you so much there's no way that's healthy.
It was terrible what happened to Diana and not a huge fan of Charles but this non stop moaning
when the countries been ripped apart by Covid-19 they pair of them are making me sick.

the LA Media cycle is vicious doesnt matter how famous you are it needs more and more information
or you vanish. H&M know this they drop off the front pages so he does another interview.

Reactions: 30
Latest Daily Mail piece
I honestly think it’s already in motion...that’s why he’s done it. God I hope it is. He is a DISGRACE.

I know we’ve spoken in depth about this over at least 50 threads & general consensus was too much paperwork/admin/changes in the law to make it happen and also the Andrew issue that it then poses - but I just think something (that we don’t know yet) has happened to cause this....no way is there any going back now for these 2 (or even JCMH) something else must have happened.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I give it 3 years he will be crawling back to England and to his brother ... Markle has manipulated him through comparing herself to Princess Di. and whipped him with “freedom manipulation” victim status by using her skin tone 🙄.. don’t go there our ancestors have all been slaves! Perhaps most ... Barbary trade .. ummm ok. Don’t we love how the RICH and royals complain, separate the races and somehow they are the victims still .. and Harry could care less about the poor Africans and Jews we see that as he wore a Hitler costume back in the day .. it’s all rubbish! The rich are the problem

I wonder how much $$ they have left :: inherited 25 million,bought a 14 million house then received 7 million for Oprah

Reactions: 22
I honestly think it’s already in motion...that’s why he’s done it. God I hope it is. He is a DISGRACE.

I know we’ve spoken in depth about this over at least 50 threads & general consensus was too much paperwork/admin/changes in the law to make it happen and also the Andrew issue that it then poses - but I just think something (that we don’t know yet) has happened to cause this....no way is there any going back now for these 2 (or even JCMH) something else must have happened.
Yes feel the same,
they want a pick n mix relationship with the media that's never going to happen.
william and Kate make headlines for some reason within 24hrs H&M do something.
still say Meghan thought it would be like a disney princess wearing jewels all day and prancing around the palace.

that first duty she performed outside a cold wet community centre her face said it all.

Reactions: 35
I have never really bought into the surrogate but it seems strange, for a woman of her age, she seems to get pregnant quite easily. Archie is just 2, allegedly she had a miscarriage last year and now she is heavily pregnant again.
I never really bought into the surrogacy thing as well, but I do find it strange that of all the things that the Markles have talked about/ whinged about/ denied/ blabbed about, they have never at any point so far said how totally unfair it is to have been accused of using a surrogate? It has just been ignored?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Loving the subtle shade -

Meghan isn’t unique in wanting to write a story inspired by her children or pets or, in her case, a bench. Lots of parents do this.
Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
How does regency work? If the horrific happened and Her Majesty, the Prince of Wales, and Duke of Cambridge all died, and George was still underage, would #6 automatically become regent until George was of age? That would be a disaster - he'd delight in taking the institution that he hates apart? Or is the way that it works that a suitable person or persons would be chosen? Which would obviously be Anne or Edward?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm not convinced that it's her !
Although I must admit not wanting to watch much 😳 I think it's a lookalike.
Hmmmmm not sure....... If it's a look-a-like, its a bloody good one..... Right down to her spindly sparrow's leg's! That cock she's sucking has more meat on it than Smegs' legs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me too I’m 99% that’s not her as we all know what younger Smeg looked like 15 faces ago and it wasn’t that 😆
I think it's her.... Skinny legs.. One nostril more 'squished' than the other and she's slightly cock-eyed... Just like Smegs and Archie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She probably told him she wouldn’t wait around like Kate did.
To be fair, time wasn’t on her side for a long courtship. She is 3 years older than Harry, and if she had to wait 8 years for an engagement ring, then the popping out of ‘heirs’ could have been a serious problem thus jeopardising her lifetime of funding.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.