Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
For royals trying to usurp your own family is practically tradition. William the Conqueror's sprogs, William and Robert, used to duke it out on the battlefields of Normandy until one of the bishops asked despairingly but where will you find another brother if you kill this one off? Elizabeth I and sister 'Bloody' Mary were hardly on Christmas card terms. Even Richard 'Quasi' III managed to stuff two of his nephews up a chimney somewhere, if the old stories are to be believed, and I do, because facts are boring.

I like to think all of Harry's ancestors are looking down on him completely bemused and just thinking what a big girl's blouse he is. If you're going to usurp your brother at least be upfront about it and do it properly. Also, ancestral pain?? Think your predecessors may know a thing or two about that. Half sister tried to set you on fire? Someone nicked your entire kingdom and your wife while you were making an alliance with the Flems? Assassination by lampreys? Harry, you don't know you're born. In the old days you'd have been pre-emptively beheaded by the middle child, or sent off on a Crusade wearing a 'Rule Brittania' t-shirt.

Sure, you want to wear the shiny hat and sit in the big chair and make your brother go and live in France. It's okay, just admit it. Stop watching the Crown and put the Lion in Winter on. Royal families have been doing this kind of thing for years, it's your version of a hobby. At least none of them tried to usurp their siblings by talking about their feelings. The absolute embarrassment of it.
Absolutely superb 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very good point. I would like to believe that all the information needed to discredit the Cali 2 is all ready and waiting to drop once the signal from PC/PW is given. We have many, many men in grey suits and intelligence collectors who already knew everything about her before the wedding and certainly everything since, and copies of all the information she keeps threatening to make public. If she thinks some photographs and taped conversations are her attempt to destabilise the country and bring down the monarchy she is really more stupid than we all think.
She may have insider gossip / tapes on PA and some other tittle tattle but when information is ‘leaked/dropped’ from this side they will be finished IMHO.
I know we are all frustrated as there does not appear to be any fight back - but I honestly believe that behind the ‘curtains’
Things are happening - and that alone keeps me going - just my opinion - as I have said give them enough rope ............

Oh, I really hope so 🤗

Reactions: 17
How does regency work? If the horrific happened and Her Majesty, the Prince of Wales, and Duke of Cambridge all died, and George was still underage, would #6 automatically become regent until George was of age? That would be a disaster - he'd delight in taking the institution that he hates apart? Or is the way that it works that a suitable person or persons would be chosen? Which would obviously be Anne or Edward?
I believe a regent has to be resident in the UK so fingers crossed that would rule Harry out. Next would be Prince Andrew however not sure as he has stepped back from Royal duties if he would still be.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle are in the process of making a new documentary about behind-the-scenes royal life, according to royal author Angela Levin.
OMG, This was predicted, it's why mm took pictures and both of them had squares on their backs when mm wore the green goblin outfit. What is left for them to whine about? In 10 years will they still be unveiling secret footage from KP and BP about the RF? Kim Kardashian's climb to fame included a sex tape, mmmm do you think that has given HBW any ideas.
This bleep has been planning this from before they were engaged. Wasn't there something about her sneakily taking photos of inside KP and getting ran out of the place? ? The Camb's apartments I think? All fodder for her 'DoCuMeNtArY'. How on earth is it possible for a scheme like this to continue somewhat to plan for so many years? Who's bleeping bankrolling her? To what gain? Is it her and her alone, that is the orchestrator of this whole sorry saga? If so, she's some bleeping piece of work and I don't mean that as a compliment... She's as scheming and manipulative as you will ever see. She has effectively infiltrated the British Royal Family, one of thee oldest, most powerful families in the world via deception and fraud. How can anyone think for just one second that this woman is genuine in her love for PWB, is a decent human being or has good intentions?!? Anyone that supports this scum bucket of a woman needs to be lobotomised.

It's actually worrying how easy it has been for her. Harpy being as thick as mushy peas helped greatly I imagine.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She has effectively infiltrated the British Royal Family, one of thee oldest, most powerful families in the world via deception and fraud. Harpy being as thick as mushy peas helped greatly I imagine.
Any group is only as strong as its weakest member. Harry is that member. Anyone else, certainly William, would have seen straight through that beady-eyed, rat-faced, cock-hopping piece of work. Anne did. I am sure Catherine did. Not to mention Philip.

The other weakness is the family's previous pandering to Harry's every wish, to try to make the bleep happy. Out of guilt for his poor sad childhood with a divorce and then dead mummy. I'm convinced his real problem is himself, and he cannot be really happy. As a wise man once said, wherever you go, there you are. He though Megatrollop could make him happy, and they allowed it because they want him to be happy. But they don't seem to get that pandering to him only seems to make him more entitled and unhappy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench
Slightly modified "Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets Benched."

reminder that even Diana used to say PWB was "thick as a plank." Maybe she was psychic -- after all benches are made of planks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As promised, I’ve just done a tarot reading for Poor Hawwy. Lots of predictable results about being bitter and vengeful and cut off from his family, finances going down the pan. Manipulation. A bit disappointing because we already knew all that. But then came a rather interesting suggestion. The cards suggest Hawwy might have an affair. It’ll happen soonish and it’ll happen while he’s away from home, and then his disillusionment with Smeggsy will really set in.
Sweet Jesus lads get a lorry load of popcorn for when this happens!! 😂 😂

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I don't think he was faithful when he was with his previous girlfriends and he's the sort of man who thinks that as a Prince he can do what he likes. He's probably already banging with the one of his colleagues at the Chimpo job.

Alas it will ensure Smeggy's sainthood with her fans when he's caught with his trousers down and will play into her divorce battle to get everything off him.
It wouldn't surprise me and it would certainly be in character for her if she set up a honey trap to ensnare poor horny Hawwy. She'll leave him without sex for months after babbie Diarrhoea is born, leaving him in a blue-balled, testosterone filled mess..... Then the trap will be set. Cameras positioned, and bang.. (literally). Prince Half-wit caught by the proverbial short and curlies.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As promised, I’ve just done a tarot reading for Poor Hawwy. Lots of predictable results about being bitter and vengeful and cut off from his family, finances going down the pan. Manipulation. A bit disappointing because we already knew all that. But then came a rather interesting suggestion. The cards suggest Hawwy might have an affair. It’ll happen soonish and it’ll happen while he’s away from home, and then his disillusionment with Smeggsy will really set in.
I’m more than happy to contribute $$$ to a honey trap scenario
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's actually worrying how easy it has been for her. Harpy being as thick as mushy peas helped greatly I imagine.
I actually blame the queen - she has been way too passive. As Harry needed her permission to marry, all she had to do was wait. Eugenie had her wedding bumped so Harry and Megan got the earlier date. Why was that? Her long passivity in handling the behaviour of Harry as a member of royal family is an echo of her
management of Andrew and also Fergie. The lack of discipline or repercussions for documented inappropriate activities or behaviour is ridiculous. As someone said earlier the media and information cycle is different to 20, 50 or 70 years ago when she became queen. By waiting to do something the Royal family are losing. I have signed employment contracts with more stringent behaviour terms than the royal family is held to. And to me that's the problem. Being royal is a job. On turning 18 or 21, each member receiving public funds should be made to sign a contract outlining everything expected and required, including NDAs.

Reactions: 40
I actually blame the queen - she has been way too passive. As Harry needed her permission to marry, all she had to do was wait. Eugenie had her wedding bumped so Harry and Megan got the earlier date. Why was that? Her long passivity in handling the behaviour of Harry as a member of royal family is an echo of her
management of Andrew and also Fergie. The lack of discipline or repercussions for documented inappropriate activities or behaviour is ridiculous. As someone said earlier the media and information cycle is different to 20, 50 or 70 years ago when she became queen. By waiting to do something the Royal family are losing. I have signed employment contracts with more stringent behaviour terms than the royal family is held to. And to me that's the problem. Being royal is a job. On turning 18 or 21, each member receiving public funds should be made to sign a contract outlining everything expected and required, including NDAs.
I see where you're coming from re the permission to let H and M we'd.. Surely if she had refused, they'd be up in arms, claiming racism etc. I think TQ is attempting to portray the Monarchy in a modern light.. By allowing her family to marry who they wish. I still think she regrets not letting Margaret marry PT all those years ago and it saddens her.
She's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Would you forgive him if the affair was with Katie Price??
I’d beyond love that.
Can you imagine The two of them!

The bailiffs would turn up at Katie’s Traveller-like compound and Ginger Whinger, having now assumed an East End accent, would present himself in holey trackies/slippers to give them the bum’s rush.
“Know who I am my good fellow”
”Yeah, you’re the whining bleep who screwed over Her Madge and got the DCm from that Yankee witch”

Harry forced to hand over the last of his grey moth balled suits as collateral.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see where you're coming from re the permission to let H and M we'd.. Surely if she had refused, they'd be up in arms, claiming racism etc. I think TQ is attempting to portray the Monarchy in a modern light.. By allowing her family to marry who they wish. I still think she regrets not letting Margaret marry PT all those years ago and it saddens her.
She's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't.
All the queen had to say is - you can marry after Eugenie. What was the reason Eugenie got told to wait? Also there was absolutely no need to have a ridiculously large wedding as if she was a vestal virgin being given up for sacrifice. The queen approved it all and is complicit in the sufferings of her family now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I have never really bought into the surrogate but it seems strange, for a woman of her age, she seems to get pregnant quite easily. Archie is just 2, allegedly she had a miscarriage last year and now she is heavily pregnant again.
She's been heavily pregnant for the last four months!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This video analyses and contrasts the nuances and emphasis of the language used in the engagement and Orca interviews. The presenter seems a little robotic in his delivery but is quite thorough, and if we felt the interview was a little 'off' can now see why.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.