Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has made too many enemies to get away with pleading DV. There's also a lot of evidence against her, particularly the fact she has managed to alienate him from everyone quite publicly. Classic abuser behaviour
True. But wasn't Doria still living with them up until recently? HW could get her mother to be a "witness" for Harry's behaviour. HW is practically unhinged, as we know, so she could fake everything.

Reactions: 20
Some interesting opinion from Quora here:

'Currently, Meghan Markle and Victoria Beckham are not on speaking terms.

Victoria has told friends she’s had enough of Ms Markle. In the early days she was love bombed by her, via Harry, begging to visit the store, and always looking for tips on London, and hanging out in the Cotswolds as they were neighbours there.

Then things went sour because Meghan said she was willing to wear Victoria’s clothes - but didn’t want to buy them. Victoria is known for giving a discreet discount, but her policy is that she doesn’t give them for free.

Markle hit back at her and accused Victoria of selling stories about her to the press. It all ended in tears.'
This is totally believable. Victoria Beckham really keeps her head down. She's quietly famous and successful, doesn't need to bombard the public with attention-seeking antics. Her marriage has survived a lot longer than many others. She's just dignified and happy. Meghan needed her a LOT more than she needed Megs to promote her business. She's doing fine thank you very much.

Reactions: 33
Katie Nicholl, apparently Harry is satisfied, and predicted the criticism of British media, true that, the US media criticised Charles, or wrote about rom com supermarket date.

The Statue Ceremony should be cancelled, unveil the thing overnight, and make sure no more congratulations or photo ops for the Harkles.
So he knew that the UK press would slam him (which backs up his victimhood) but is delighted that some of the US media have slated the royal family. In other words he really does want to damage the monarchy's worldwide reputation and obviously doesn't really want his father or brother to become King 😡 it's not just petulance because they saw through his trashy wife, he really is a bleeping traitor 🤬

I guarantee that he won’t come back for the statue unveiling or any other royal event next year although we'll have endless PR wank about it put out by Sunshine Sucks. They'll time delivery of the baby to get out of the statue unveiling for sure, that's why we haven’t been given a due date.

Smeggy is too much of a coward to ever return because she can't take any criticism and he has burnt all his bridges. Her sugars will say that she shouldn't come back because we are all a bunch of rabid animals waiting to bump her off 🙄

I hate to say this but when people have been married for a very long time, when one partner dies the other partner often passes away shortly afterwards (usually within a year). I think that the Queen may not last much longer and Harry has pissed on the final part of her reign adding to her distress over losing her beloved husband 😥. He is a nasty vindictive bleep. The Harkles can rot in hell as far as the British people are concerned.

The Americans will eventually see what a vile pair of cunts they are and the tide will turn against them in the US. All the American people I know are quite moralistic and as soon as stupid Hazno starts pontificating on how everyone should live in America he is bleeping toast.

Remember Piers Morgan got involved in lobbying against guns and faced a lot of flak. I wouldn’t mind betting that gun control will be the next bandwagon they jump on. Bring it on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
So the RF should put it to the vile Harkles directly.

“Harry, I hear you really dislike the Royal Family, the institution, our customs, upbringing etc. Do you want to be removed from the line of succession and not be a Prince anymore?”.

“Oh you do want to be a Prince? You’re choosing to retain your titles? You won’t mind if we let the world know then, that all this genetic pain hasn’t been forced on you?”.
Oh yeah, that would sort it out once and for all. Buckingham Palace releases a statement saying something along the lines of "HM The Queen has requested for Prince Harry to return his titles and give up his place in the line of succession. It has been very clear over the last couple of years that he has been very unhappy with royal life and we no longer wish to burden him."

If he still chooses to retain his titles after that it'll show all of his supporters his true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
İ can't help thinking that Smeg has uncontrollable dupers delight after the reception of JCMH's podcast performance. He is like putty in her hands and now misquotes her mantras in the hope that a sexy sweetspot will be maintained with her. Be under no illusion that she is scripting and encouraging his public takedown of his family. He has gone past the feeling of any guilt he may have had (PP and TQ were not racist as an afterthought on Orca). He is focused on pleasing Smeg, totally unaware that pleasing her is making him look stupid and cruel while she smells of roses in the Montecito mansion or San Ysidro ranch or wherever she is hanging out with her misjudged moonbumps and bottles of Tig.

There was a distinct public parting of the ways with these two sometime at the end of last year. She went underground after her confidential reason for not wanting a trial and JCMH has been going solo where before they did appearances together. The solo chat with Orca was so her voice could be heard-she didn't want him messing things up. He came on at the end and did mess things up and muddy the waters (recollections may vary). Appearing at the VaxLive event was beneath her-she wanted solo attention with a televised speech.

The mail reported that TQ is soon going to Balmoral out of season to privately grieve for PP. Sad as it is for Charles still grieving, the onus is on him as the patriarch of the family and father of the wayward son to cut them off and out of the monarchy. The royal connection needs to be totally severed, and Americans made fully aware of how disliked and traiterous the gruesome twosome are regarded here. İ think if there is a divorce then İ hope TRF do not go overboard on paying her off as she will never shut her piehole. İ am reconciled to a a lifetime of her opening her piehole, which although it is in US is now globally relayed everywhere to pişss the whole of the world off.

İ don't think TRF will miss JCMH as they have just experienced the huge loss of PP. JCMH is a hugely irritating thug wth zero awareness, compassion, or maturity. İ honestly don't think they should be parents or have Doris as the main babysitter.
Great post mardymare and I think you are correct but, if they have parted what role will be now play since he is not as popular over there and is not wanted over here.

She has been keeping her head down is it because he is now "out of control" and she is trying to look like the reasonable one or has the "birth" of the messiah gone tits up, either way something is afoot with her, perhaps she needs to keep in with the RF since her future prospects are not good and her main source of £ ££ will be from them.

It is all a bit tin hat time but believe the dam will break soon

Reactions: 25
No, it was because a heavily pregnant woman with two small children to look after didn't make Harry's wife the centre of her universe and do everything Harry's wife told her to.
Never a care for poor Catherine’s mental health at all. Expected Catherine, with her Royal duties, two small children, a shocking “hyperemesis gravidarum" pregnancy, to take Madam bloody million pound wardrobe slapper of a Briefcase girl out shopping.
The lack of self awareness on the part of Prince William’s brother and Prince William’s brother’s wife knows no bounds. My only hope is that the last few last stragglers are starting to realise what a pathetic, idiotic pair they are

Reactions: 50
how is this different from the "truman show"? I thought he didn't want his life to be a Truman show. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I doubt they will show anyone's faces but their own. RF or other people who are in it could sue if they were filmed and shown without consent. It could be an entire hour of just them. :sick: We might need IV antiemetics.
how is this different from the "truman show"? I thought he didn't want his life to be a Truman show. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I doubt they will show anyone's faces but their own. RF or other people who are in it could sue if they were filmed and shown without consent. It could be an entire hour of just them. :sick: We might need IV antiemetics.
Couldn't they be done for spying?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So he knew that the UK press would slam him (which backs up his victimhood) but is delighted that some of the US media have slated the royal family. In other words he really does want to damage the monarchy's worldwide reputation and obviously doesn't really want his father or brother to become King 😡 it's not just petulance because they saw through his trashy wife, he really is a bleeping traitor 🤬

I guarantee that he won’t come back for the statue unveiling or any other royal event next year although we'll have endless PR wank about it put out by Sunshine Sucks. They'll time delivery of the baby to get out of the statue unveiling for sure, that's why we haven’t been given a due date.

Smeggy is too much of a coward to ever return because she can't take any criticism and he has burnt all his bridges. Her sugars will say that she shouldn't come back because we are all a bunch of rabid animals waiting to bump her off 🙄

I hate to say this but when people have been married for a very long time, when one partner dies the other partner often passes away shortly afterwards (usually within a year). I think that the Queen may not last much longer and Harry has pissed on the final part of her reign adding to her distress over losing her beloved husband 😥. He is a nasty vindictive bleep. The Harkles can rot in hell as far as the British people are concerned.

The Americans will eventually see what a vile pair of cunts they are and the tide will turn against them in the US. All the American people I know are quite moralistic and as soon as stupid Hazno starts pontificating on how everyone should live in America he is bleeping toast.

Remember Piers Morgan got involved in lobbying against guns and faced a lot of flak. I wouldn’t mind betting that gun control will be the next bandwagon they jump on. Bring it on.
They go near gun control they are done. I have personally found the most likeminded American people have a personal connection to the second amendment and do not countenance questions about gun control.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title idea:
Harry and Meghan #103
This spolit bratty pair are emotionally stunted, blaming the families that they have royally shunted!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
TBF I dont think Charles wants to cause any more distress to HMQ, hence letting the Snarkles plough on. Yes that's distressing in itself, but she's a very recent widow, almost 95 years old, to ask her to cut off her grandson (preferably his head ;) ) may just seem too much at this current stage. Charles is a sensitive soul, luckily he has Camilla's support - and I reckon she's no pushover - William seems pretty pragmatic although is possibly exploding at home, and Catherine must be struggling too, having been great friends with PWB and now been shat on by him and his hoe. I think the long game is what they have to play at the moment, although it must be bloody infuriating for all of them. Cam's on the gin, Catherine hitting the prosecco more than normal, Zara and Mike are punting rugby balls with violence!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I veer between Harry must be completely complicit in all this and how bleeping stupid he must be.

It is amazing that the instant he leaves Meghan's side there are pictures of her and Archie taken. This for him will reinforce the press bad, must protect my wife & child from them mentality he has from his mother.

He doesn't stop and think hang on this never happens when I am there. Who knew it was Archie's first day at school, who knew which school, which route and that Meghan would carry him there walking, heavily pregnant and not in their car with their security :unsure: That is before you start on the instant merching.

No way was Meghan going to miss out on the first day of school picture which Prince William & Catherine have let the press have for all of their children. Archie is more important than them so you can be damned sure she was making sure it was out there.

As for the group that want him to lead the dismantling of the monarchy. He didn't want it brought down until after they told him no. If he had Prince Archie, security and the ability to merch his titles (just as he is getting away with) for $$$$ he would be fine with them all. He still wants his titles. He hasn't given any of them up or his line in the succession. He is just pissed off he & Meghan are not as important as William & Catherine and they didn't get what they wanted. He is very happy he & Meghan are being called the Prince & Princess of the US. None of what he is doing stems from not wanting that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Great post mardymare and I think you are correct but, if they have parted what role will be now play since he is not as popular over there and is not wanted over here.

She has been keeping her head down is it because he is now "out of control" and she is trying to look like the reasonable one or has the "birth" of the messiah gone tits up, either way something is afoot with her, perhaps she needs to keep in with the RF since her future prospects are not good and her main source of £ ££ will be from them.

It is all a bit tin hat time but believe the dam will break soon
I think she’s getting ready to leave him. She’s distancing herself, while giving him enough exposure to look like a wally. Every time their plans have gone tits up, she’ll have blamed him for not working hard enough, not putting her ahead of his family, not earning enough etc. So he’s now putting in overtime to show her that he’s really committed, throwing his family under a bus to prove his love for her, thinking it will please her. It won’t. She’s making her exit plan already.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

The article is paywalled so I have copy and pasted the text below. Note the paragraph where Harry told Levin getting help had nothing to do with Meghan and it was William who suggested it. When you tell lies you need to have a very, very good memory.

Prince Harry, who has long craved privacy, made headlines yet again this week. During an interview with American actor Dax Shepard, for his Armchair Expert podcast, the Duke of Sussex compared his life to being in The Truman Show.

He spoke of wanting to “break the cycle” of “genetic pain” passed from parent to child and how, as a result, he had no choice but to escape to America with his wife and child. Interestingly, he added that he owes his decision to have therapy to a conversation with Meghan, which helped “burst the bubble”. This struck me as odd, as I interviewed Harry at length shortly before he got engaged to Meghan in 2017, for the biography I was writing. Our conversation turned to his depression and panic attacks, and I asked if Meghan had encouraged him to get help.

“Absolutely not,” he replied. “She had nothing to do with it.” It was, he said, his brother Prince William who had convinced him his mental health needed attention. “At first I didn’t listen,” he added. “The time wasn’t right and like many others, I don’t like to do what my older brother says.” In the end, though, he took his advice and added how grateful he was for the help. William, of course, was brought up by the same parents, with the same worries that Harry mentions to Shepard – one of which was that he wouldn’t be able to trust a woman enough to have a successful marriage.

It is on this issue that the lives of the two brothers have so obviously diverged. While Harry lashes out from his home in California, making woke podcasts and giving interviews to Oprah with his wife by his side, William has always been able to see the bigger picture – and set about a very practical pursuit of happiness from a young age. And despite the line Harry now seems desperate to draw between their choices, both brothers have sought to avoid repeating the destructive pattern they saw so clearly in their own parents.

It’s not surprising. Neither Diana nor Charles were given enough love and stability in their formative years. Diana was badly affected by her parents’ acrimonious divorce. Charles had deep scars of his own, partly from his rather cold upbringing. When they split in 1992, 10-year-old William became the man of the house. Diana described him as her “closest confidant and soulmate” – a terrible burden to place on a child.

Harry, who wears his heart on his sleeve, is a different character. He adored his mother because she could be great fun and gave him lots of hugs.

Nonetheless, their dysfunctional background meant that neither prince had much of a clue what a normal, happy family life looked like.

That may be why William rejected many of the options placed before him as a young man, determined to explore life’s other possibilities. With willpower and courage, the rather shy heir chose to study at the University of St Andrews, partly because it was far away from his family. He insisted on staying in student accommodation – rather than the smart flat with staff that his aides suggested – where he met Kate Middleton. Together they did simple things like grocery shopping, having a drink in the pub and eating fish and chips while sitting on the pavement. An ordinary person would find it difficult to understand how important this was for William and how it helped him feel liberated. William desperately wanted to avoid the sort of painful divorce his parents went through and it took him seven years of battling between emotion and stiff upper lip to trust Kate enough to ask her to marry him. It was obvious how important his choice had been when, during their engagement interview, he said he had waited so long to give her time “to back out if she needed to before it all got too much”, adding significantly: “I have wanted to try to learn from lessons in the past.” He felt that Kate might in the end still have turned him down.

During that long period of courtship, William allowed himself to become close to the Middletons. They took him back to basics and provided a model he could work towards – learning how a settled and caring household works. William found he loved being part of a warm family unit and it was a healing experience for him to see how well Kate’s parents got on. He enjoyed going on holiday with them, watching television with supper on his lap and it’s even been claimed that he called Michael Middleton ‘Dad.’ Harry, of course, got on with Kate too and said she was the older sister had always wanted.

Many men marry someone who reminds them of their mother, but William wasn’t tempted to find someone who was as magnetic as Diana, preferring straightforward Kate. No one should underestimate the soul-seeking he went through to prove that, by making thoughtful choices, one can stop history from repeating itself.

William and Kate’s marriage, in April 2011, drew a firm line under everything that his parents’ union had represented without rejecting either of them. Instead, he draws his mother’s influence into his life in a positive way through his obvious joy in having children and his deep involvement in George, Charlotte and Louis’s lives.

George was born in July 2013 and on the steps of the Lindo Wing, Kate revealed that William had already changed his first nappy. It is inconceivable that any previous heir to the throne would even have contemplated such a thing and it was William’s first step to being a hands-on father. He takes his turn to do the school run, spends weekends in Norfolk and obviously loves the rough and tumble with his children, who you can see adore him. It is beyond doubt that as his genetic destiny looms larger, his little family will remain top priority.

Harry has a different personality, more Spencer than Windsor, and has responded to his upbringing in a different way – not least because he is the ‘spare’. Diana encouraged him to be naughty and not get caught. He started drinking in 1997, aged 12, when he, William and their mother were holidaying on a boat owned by Mohamed Al Fayed – Harry going ashore whenever he could and returning drunk on the local tipple. It became a way for him to escape. He also told me he’d chosen to join the “bad boys” at Eton and added smoking and drugs to his intake.

Most teenagers start seeing their parents as imperfect, but Harry lost his mother before that could happen. Now in his thirties, and in therapy speak, he blames Prince Charles for the “genetic pain” he feels. Many think it is about time he stops playing the victim card.

Of course, like all those who have had turbulent upbringings, there is nothing wrong with trying to “break the cycle of pain and suffering” – and, as William has demonstrated, there are many non self-destructive ways to do this, including just getting on with parenting your own children. Instead, Harry seems to hang on tightly to his family’s mistakes.

I hope he can find a way to let two-year-old Archie and his soon-to-be-born daughter meet the Royal family. Children can build wonderful bonds with relatives of different generations – as Harry himself, once close to the late Duke of Edinburgh, knows.

Indeed, there is always the chance that when Archie grows up he might rail against the decisions of his own father – about missed opportunities and how his name has been used to promote commercial goods and charities for his parents’ financial gain. In Shepard’s podcast, Harry accepts that he had a privileged childhood but points out that people can “start in one place and change over time.”

In his California mansion, with its 16 bathrooms, a swimming pool and acres of land, he remains privileged. But have the other changes he has tried so hard to make – distancing himself from his family, adopting therapy speak, becoming a spokesperson rather than a working Royal – really made him happier than the cautious brother he has left behind? It may be that only the next spin of their genetic cycle will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
TBF I dont think Charles wants to cause any more distress to HMQ, hence letting the Snarkles plough on. Yes that's distressing in itself, but she's a very recent widow, almost 95 years old, to ask her to cut off her grandson (preferably his head ;)

I was thinking of cutting off something further down ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s getting ready to leave him. She’s distancing herself, while giving him enough exposure to look like a wally. Every time their plans have gone tits up, she’ll have blamed him for not working hard enough, not putting her ahead of his family, not earning enough etc. So he’s now putting in overtime to show her that he’s really committed, throwing his family under a bus to prove his love for her, thinking it will please her. It won’t. She’s making her exit plan already.
Do you reckon she'll leave him soon after the daughter is born? The sooner this is all over the better.

Reactions: 18
Never a care for poor Catherine’s mental health at all. Expected Catherine, with her Royal duties, two small children, a shocking “hyperemesis gravidarum" pregnancy, to take Madam bloody million pound wardrobe slapper of a Briefcase girl out shopping.
The lack of self awareness on the part of Prince William’s brother and Prince William’s brother’s wife knows no bounds. My only hope is that the last few last stragglers are starting to realise what a pathetic, idiotic pair they are
Didn't Harry give the Cambridges some kind of lecture about them not making Meghan welcome, or something? While Catherine was pregnant. And with Meghan sitting right there glaring at them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle are in the process of making a new documentary about behind-the-scenes royal life, according to royal author Angela Levin.
OMG, This was predicted, it's why mm took pictures and both of them had squares on their backs when mm wore the green goblin outfit. What is left for them to whine about? In 10 years will they still be unveiling secret footage from KP and BP about the RF? Kim Kardashian's climb to fame included a sex tape, mmmm do you think that has given HBW any ideas.
Surely showing any pictures of the buildings/ staff etc without permission, which they won't be given, would result in them being sued. Didn't I read she had been warned when caught taking pictures in KP.
How much more proof is needed that their scheme to bring down the RF has been brewing from the word go. How much dimwit knew about it is debatable but the She devil has had it all mapped out from the very beginning. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Explanation why I'm saying the following, couldn't stand Peg, since the Wellies pap walk, which predates engagement, relevant because:
Peg potentially believed the hype of her media and stans,so she expected the Royals to stand open mouthed, in awe, in front of her, and her "game changing" lectures.
Kate was the primary target in US media, so Peg expected Kate to break her legs trying to please her, to take her everywhere, because dull Kate should be happy to be around such a popular superstar.
It didn't happen, a narcissistic injury happened instead, and the narcisst felt pain, and then entered revenge mode.
Same thing with Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.