Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predictable.
Diana with Morton=Harry with Oprah
Things don't go her/ his way, stage two starts
Diana with Bashir= Harry now.
He successfully bashed the Queen, Philip and Charles absolutely publicly, and nothing will happen.

It is like Diana's US fantasy, and Harry believes that he is living her fantasy now.
His wife, any other wife could have had the personality to direct him on a different path, one without red carpet fever, personality cult, and seeing duty as a almost therapeutic task, not Peg obviously.

The fantastic thing about this is that the careful, perfectly executed creation of Harry by Edward Lane Fox, is finally outed as a big Royal fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Somebody needs to intervene and quickly - seriously he needs help - he is out of control - what is it he actually wants to enable him to stop all this and move on ? - I am actually concerned he is verging on a breakdown - is this because the RF are just ignoring him and he is doing more and more to get a reaction ? This is crazy - our poor Queen 😢
It's worse when you realise that Harry and his wife are bringing up children in this environment of toxicity. She's a narcissist and he's gone off the rails now.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I took one for the team and listened to the interview. The points are:

. So H did do therapy!! How come HW couldn’t?
. H talking about how to make his Mum proud and Invictus games
. Said he has always felt different
. Moment that led him to therapy was a conversation with HW because he was “hurting” at stuff out of his control that made his blood boil
. Media is unjust and he was helpless, back of the car being chased by paparazzi with his Mum
. Said they didn’t mean to live in LA - said why should celebs accept paparazzi just because they live there
. Said papps scaled the fence at TP mansion
. Said he and M were papped constantly in London
. He said both feel different (mentioned Archie on bike again and his experience)
. Spoke about chickens again... ffs
. Said Diana wanted he and W to have as normal life as possible
. Talking about therapy and unconscious bias
. Said he got no special treatment in the army
. Spoke about The Crown - the co host said RF they are all tortured souls.. H nodded and agreed
. H said “you only know what you know”
. Co host admired H for “coming out of that and she had admiration for him”
. He thanked the UK press for “liberating him” and he isn’t scared of them anymore
. Host compared it to “confronting an abuser” (regarding the press)
. H said he has seen “elements” of The Crown
. He said “what happened to ME” when I was 12, and had to process the grief
. The host compared the press of K and HW, said the press was xenophobic and racist, said Uk tabloids are so extreme!!
. Footnote the host and co host spoke about Edward and how he left for an “American”

right I’m going to have several glasses of wine after that whingefest

Anyone ready to tear these points to shreads???
OMG here we go...

. So H did do therapy!! How come HW couldn’t?
Because BP staff are bigots, you bigot
. H talking about how to make his Mum proud and Invictus games
He can start by wearing freshly pressed clothes without holes and actually showing up to the games, not blowing stuff off to go job-begging for his woman
. Said he has always felt different
Well it's reassuring to me personally that Haz doesn't feel like he has anything in common with me.
. Moment that led him to therapy was a conversation with HW because he was “hurting” at stuff out of his control that made his blood boil
So he wasn't angry until he talked to Megz? Interesting.
. Media is unjust and he was helpless, back of the car being chased by paparazzi with his Mum
The press shouldn't have acted like that, but some of that is Diana's fault and the other adults around him who didn't handle it better.
. Said they didn’t mean to live in LA - said why should celebs accept paparazzi just because they live there
Well there's nothing stopping you from leaving
. Said papps scaled the fence at TP mansion
And this is my problem how? I didn't see any sympathy cards from these two when thugs broke into MY house.
. Said he and M were papped constantly in London
He should probably check to see how many of those were megz summoning them to do it on purpose
. He said both feel different (mentioned Archie on bike again and his experience)
Oh FFS HIS FAMILY TOOK HIM FOR BIKE RIDES THERE ARE PICTURES
. Spoke about chickens again... ffs
I'm hungry
. Said Diana wanted he and W to have as normal life as possible
That's not really what she said, did or intended and everyone knows it
. Talking about therapy and unconscious bias
It's going to take more than therapy with this guy
. Said he got no special treatment in the army
~cough~ BS ~cough~
. Spoke about The Crown - the co host said RF they are all tortured souls.. H nodded and agreed
Yes because The Crown is real life and they would never exaggerate or lie to get more viewers.
. H said “you only know what you know”
And it is what it is. What the hell kind of statement is that??
. Co host admired H for “coming out of that and she had admiration for him”
Don't know who co host is but she's probably as pathetic as Dax Shepherd
. He thanked the UK press for “liberating him” and he isn’t scared of them anymore
Yeah because you damn sure wouldn't have been able to do anything on your own
. Host compared it to “confronting an abuser” (regarding the press)
This is Dax Shepherd, right? WTF does that guy know about anything??
. H said he has seen “elements” of The Crown
I'm surprised he can stop whinging enough to watch telly
. He said “what happened to ME” when I was 12, and had to process the grief
Yes, it's all about YOU isn't it??
. The host compared the press of K and HW, said the press was xenophobic and racist, said Uk tabloids are so extreme!!
Again, Dax Shepherd knows everything! (If this was someone other than DS I'll stand corrected)

. Footnote the host and co host spoke about Edward and how he left for an “American”
Just noting that when Americans talk about Edward and Wallis they almost always are talking about how romantic it is that he gave up the crown for his true love. They have NO information about anything else those two did and they think it's a beautiful love story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Let's hope all of this is enough for his dad to complete cut him out of the family!! Until she fucks off

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Predictable.
Diana with Morton=Harry with Oprah
Things don't go her/ his way, stage two starts
Diana with Bashir= Harry now.
He successfully bashed the Queen, Philip and Charles absolutely publicly, and nothing will happen.

It is like Diana's US fantasy, and Harry believes that he is living her fantasy now.
His wife, any other wife could have had the personality to direct him on a different path, one without red carpet fever, personality cult, and seeing duty as a almost therapeutic task, not Peg obviously.

The fantastic thing about this is that the careful, perfectly executed creation of Harry by Edward Lane Fox, is finally outed as a big Royal fraud
BIB, I actually can't believe I ever used to like Harry. He's always been problematic but it's only become obvious to most people ever since he got married.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It must be so upsetting for Prince Charles to hear him say all this, and he's still probably grieving for his own dad, plus getting ready for his kingship. And I bet William is fuming. There will definitely be no reconciliation now

Gobshite all that privilege and still a spoilt brat, he is definitely radio rental and she/it is just a hag stirring the pisspot of dissent and misery ,she is working him for a divorce on the grounds of mental instability.

She will shag her way into obscurity with her horse collar minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If this is all his interviews are going to consist of I can see people getting bored and fed up very quickly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The BRF need not worry much, the comments from DM commenters are all the same, they think Harry is a useless gobshite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Let's hope all of this is enough for his dad to complete cut him out of the family!! Until she fucks off
I don’t believe she’ll ever duck off but PWB should never be forgiven by Charles and William even if she does eventually tire of the boring, petulant, whiney twit she married.

I hold a grudge and that tosser would never be allowed back in if I had a say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It's worse when you realise that Harry and his wife are bringing up children in this environment of toxicity. She's a narcissist and he's gone off the rails now.
Nah, they are fine. They escaped the clutches of the evil institution, the evil of the people that don't understand them, that envy their popularity, that are afraid of their success, that feel duty and service is above "feelings. "
Now they have the life they wanted, on their terms, choosing what to buy, choosing what to sell(including family)

It will take a decade for the penny to drop, until it reaches the stage you are mentioning.
A toxic person/persons is always completely oblivious to their own toxicity, other peoples small mistakes are however the pinnacles of evil.

Reactions: 24
If he believed this to be truth before Meghan, I would think he and William would have resolved it together. Historically, aristocratics haven’t been good parents. They left everything to nannies. He is no different from his peers. (I am american, what I understand from reading). Is this the truth that Meghan has helped him to realize. He is the one that said his family was the family she didn’t have. How did it go from that to this???
They were the family she didn't have because she stopped talking to everyone in her family except her mother and then she successfully got him to stop talking to everyone in HIS family except his dead mother who tells him he's always doing the right thing.

Anyone thinking WB has done more to positively promote the royal family and especially increase theove people are starting to feel towards Prince Charles than any positive PR the rf could pay for. I remember Charles and Hazza on a radio programme where Charles called him darling boy and you could just feel the love. Yes he might not have been perfect but he loves them and I'd be happy with a father like that. It appears the stopping of the Monica's the real hurt here.

He can't come ever back to the UK. And he's got nothing left. What else does he has. My dad whacked me one when I asked to look at a picture of my mum. After today nothing would surprise me. On the other hand, seriously excited for Lady C tomorrow. She will roast him. And not the way he likes it.
There was an article in The Guardian recently about how W&K's popularity had gone up due to the Harkles antics. Charles certainly wasn't perfect but I don't think he ever did anything to deserve this much public hatred. Especially as only a few years ago Harry was talking about what a great relationship they had and how his Dad had supported him. It's a combination of Meghan "waking him up" to how terrible everything is and Bank of Dad closing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thought you were talking about having been driven to a size 18 DRESS when I read your post. That you were so enraged with the Harkles that you were comfort-eating to compensate, or drinking, and now had to look for Size 18 in M&S dresses. You meant size in typeface.
Apologies if you are a man.
You know if I was Meghan I’d accuse you of fat shaming my font because you’re a racist.

Meghan advised him: 'You don't need to be a princess, you can create your own life better than any princess’

first time she’s spoken sense, you don’t need to be a princess Harry,
you can continue to be a spoilt little girl, drowning in self pity and self indulgent bull-fuckery over there in LA.
Just return your tiara and tutu and let your brother and his wife get on with the actual work. 😐

I need to stop posting or I’ll be banned 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I really thought she was the worst out of the two and he was being led along by the nose but this is just unbelievable. His grandfather's not even cold and here comes entitled, spoilt brat Harry with yet another attack against the family who always loved and protected him, ESPECIALLY after his mother died. Can't even imagine how Charles must feel reading this. If one of my kids talked this way about me, I'd be broken.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If he believed this to be truth before Meghan, I would think he and William would have resolved it together. Historically, aristocratics haven’t been good parents. They left everything to nannies. He is no different from his peers. (I am american, what I understand from reading). Is this the truth that Meghan has helped him to realize. He is the one that said his family was the family she didn’t have. How did it go from that to this???
My guess is because he and Meghan couldn't have things all their own way and didn't like the word no.
ETA Certainly the awful phrase of 'what Meghan wants, Meghan gets' seems to confirm it.
As a child the phrase I got if I kept using the word want was either 'I want doesn’t get' or 'Want shall be your master'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am SO sick of the harkles merching diana. diana this, diana that. my mother this, my mother that. :rolleyes: Who cares?!?!? Leave her be. If they are trying to use Diana to appeal to younger generation, I don't think it will work. Many of them do not know her until they started sprouting her name. She is just another historical figure. No one fawns over people in the past, unless you have some sort of personal connection with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Completely agree with this! Charles takes far too much blame for the breakdown of the marriage to Diana when she was also to blame. I wonder if Harry knows that his mother was partly responsible for the breakdown of the Carlings marriage, as well as her having even more affairs with married men. He must think she was completely perfect and everything is his father's fault. And even if it was all Charles' fault, he did his best after Diana died. He even walked HW down the aisle because she didn't want her dad there.

Charles has been doing his duty. You would think Harry would understand that with all of Charles' work with The Prince's Trust for over 40 years, among many other things.
Logic can't touch the deluded mind - through the prism of self-righteousness, what seems obvious for us just adds to the evidence of how we've been misunderstood, mistreated, etc.
One common point that binds many who seek help through the Anonymous fellowships (hear that, H, Anonymous?!?) is they say they felt different to and separate from others. Always feeling less than others or superior too - sometimes at the same time! Alone in a room full of friends. On and on, the loneliness is one thing that gets people using things to change the way they feel.

Reactions: 19
@DandyTandy

Netflix is bringing out a extended version of Diana: In Her Own Words, which is scary enough.
Even Morton censored the tapes in his book, the tapes were vile.
A great thing to watch on your own, but not so great when someone tells one what to think, and what to feel about them in a documentary.
And Harry is a Netflix vassal now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.